"New Ticket" button not visible

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus "New Ticket" button not visible

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jkentjnr
    Participant

Hi there,

I am unable to get the “New Ticket” button to appear on Events. I haven’t installed the Woocommerce plugin or any other e-commerce plugin as I want to use your REST API to build my own screens and use my own payment gateway to process the transaction. Can you assist? Also – do you have any information about updating events / selling tickets via the REST API?

Thanks in advance,
    James

Geoff B.

Good evening James and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

First off, I would like to apologize for the delay answering.
    We are currently experiencing a higher level of requests than usual.

Please rest assured that we are working hard at correcting this situation.
    We appreciate your patience while we try to normalize things.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the tickets not appearing.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Most of the time this is caused by either:

1. The start sale date of the ticket being in the future
    2. The end sale date being in the past

The solution is to open the tickets settings and take a look the tickets settings.
    If that does not work. Try temporarily reverting back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if that helps.

As for the rest API, it is still a fairly recent addition and definitely a work in progress.
    The current available documentation lives here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/introduction-events-calendar-rest-api/

Just to set expectations, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues. We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"New Ticket" button not visible’ is closed to new replies.