Help Desk

Pre-Sales Questions

Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Displaying Calendar Events in 4 other WP Site.

Posted by: Bob
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:26am

Hi, may I know if the followings are possible in your calendar. 1. “Displaying the same calendar of a WP site to 4 different WP sites.” 2. “Possibility of having just the front end of the calendar install on 4 different WP sites and get the …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Email Notifications

Posted by: Kim Doyal

Hi, The Calendar Pro looks great for a client of mine. I’m just wondering how the email notifications are sent to people for event registration? Is the only way to do this with the eventbrite addon? Thanks, Kim Doyal

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar full screen

Posted by: Tim Reed

Using Woothemes Whitelight.. Event List works of.. When I click on to show calendar http://www.wolbem.com/events/month/ the calendar goes over top of right sidebar. Is there away to show full calendar. Also with the pro -version can the list of events be prin…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Community Events : Switch Community Event to Regular Event

Posted by: Paul

Hi, I’m thinking of using the Community Events Add On … but only for its front-end form feature. Once submitted can I then switch/transfer a community event into a regular event? If this can’t be done within the Add On or main plugin, would …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Upcoming events look

Posted by: Morten

Is it possible to get som templates that makes the upcoming events look better. I don’t like the text style. If yes is there a place where i can see it ?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      iCal feed, paypal payments, room and practitioner bookings?

Posted by: Mark

Hi There, Can you confirm your product can do all 4 of our requirements? The use case is health consultancy. They have a massage room, with masseuse and a PT. We’d like to start accepting upfront online payments and bookings. And be able to have the boo…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Home link missing in top menu

Posted by: Morten

On my calendar page the Home link is missing in top menu. It’s there on alle pages but not on the page the event calendar made. Is there a fix cause i cannot go to home from that page.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      WPML and The Events Calendar

Posted by: AK

Hi I’m wondering if you could tell me before I buy the pro version of The Events Calendar how it handle user submitted events with WPML. I have a website in 2 languages where I want users to be able to submit events and I would like them to be able to c…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Conference Manager

Posted by: Keith Schmader

I am currently a paid user of your Events Manager Pro plugin and I like it very much. The reason for my post is to inquire on the release date of the conference manager. I would very much like to implement your conference manager on this clients site. I hav…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Google Calendar feed import

Posted by: Brandon

I am currently using Events Calendar and considering purchasing the pro version. I see the ability to export to Google calendar. Is there a way (or near future plans) to import a Google calendar into Events Calendar? Thanks in advance

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      considering upgrade

Posted by: tseward

We use the free version of the event calendar… I am wondering if when I upgrade is it just a upgrade of the code vs. a whole new plugin? I don’t want to loose our event data with an upgrade.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      looking for sample sites

Posted by: Colin

I have a few clients that are looking for an events calendar on their site and would like to use Event Calendar Pro. I need to be able to show them some test sites in action and this would also give me a better idea of functionality. Can you supply some lin…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Demo or Example of user submitted events

Posted by: Melissa

I’m considering buying pro, and community, solely to have users submit their events on my site. I was considering Gravity Forms, but it’s possible this is better. I’d like to demo an entire submission from both the user and admin experience …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Wootheme / WHITELIGHT THEME/ EVENT CALENDAR

Posted by: Tim Reed

Are you going to fix the Woothemes / WHITELIGHT THEME. WANT TO PURCHASE IT BUT THE DEMO DOES NOT WORK WITH WHITELIGHT. HERE IS THE RESPONSE BETWEEN ME AND THEIR SUPPORT: Calendar will not display when using WooThemes Whitelight theme I’m hoping someone can …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Error Warning: call_user_func_array

Posted by: Alex

Hello, I’m currently trying to get Events Calendar up and running for a site I admin but I’m getting this error: Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘the_events…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrading to WP 3.4.2

Posted by: Smitty

I am testing upgrading to WP 3.4.2 using a version of Events Calendar Pro that we purchased in Sept. 2010. I am getting numerous errors (as expected). The site on which the plugin is running has a lot of existing events in database. How do I go about getting …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Widget

Posted by: Collin Dougan

Hello guys, i’m trying to get an event calendar that has a widget very similar to the one on this link http://www.360wichita.com/ ….. Can someone tell me if this event Calendar Pro can show on my webpage exactly like the on on 360wichita.com ?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-Sales Question about Facebook Events Plugin

Posted by: Mike V

Does the Facebook Events Plugin allow the event data to reside on the Events Calendar side, or, if you select the Facebook fed data event (provided there is a link) on the calendar, will the system then open up a new window in Facebook, showing the event on F…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Running a gym

Posted by: Jonathan Lister

Hi, What I’m trying to do is setup a WordPress site to manage recurring and one-off gym classes, which people can pay to register for. Either they can do this by paying on the spot, or they can create an account, top up with credit, and get a discount w…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-Sales – The Facebook plugin for the Event Calendar

Posted by: Mike Van Houten

Hi folks, I have a question about importing FB events into the Event Calendar. From what I am reading, it sounds like if I can access someone’s URL FB page, then I can import their events WITHOUT having their Event ID code. Is that correct? Here is m…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Discounts on multiple purchases

Posted by: Mike Van Houten

I have an additional question regarding discounts on multiple purchases. Is all pricing “ala carte”, or if I purchase around 3 items, will I receive a discount? Thanks!

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Other ticket purchasing add-ons

Posted by: Dave R.

Hi, I really like the previews of this plugin system. Are you planning any other ticket purchasing add-ons in the future? I’m particularly interested in WePay, which is a growing option for a number of community groups and small businesses I work with. …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Categories

Posted by: Tony

Does this have the capability of specifying categories for events and then sorting the categories in the calendar view? It would also be nice to know if there is a “add to my calendar” link. Thanks.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      .ics file

Posted by: Smitty

We’re attempting to import our calendar events into a SchoolView calendar. The importer in SchoolView is requesting a URL pointing to an .ics file from which it seems SchoolView would auto-import the events. Does such an .ics file automatically generate…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Errors – PCI Compliance

Posted by: Rick

Hello, This is not a pre sale question as the calendar pro that I have is a valid license but I don’t have the login credentials to post in the members area. Anyway here is the issue – We get monitored for PCI Compliance and we received a fail tha…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Additional fields only in PRO?

Posted by: Bob

I am getting so close to upgrading to PRO for various reasons. I noted on a thread that you can add the time zone to be visible using the additional fields in the settings. If this just on the PRO version?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrading via server host

Posted by: AlexD

Hi there, I currently use Events Calendar and I’m looking to add the Community Events portion to it. There’s one issue though, I do not have the ability to upgrade/install plugins to the website. All that is done through the company hosting our si…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Cal Pro and Community

Posted by: James

Hi There was mention somewhere of not for profit discount, is that still available? I also want to have users post calendar events, as well as have them able to post recurring events. Do I need both pro and community for that? Thanks.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar messing up our footer

Posted by: Dwayne

Hi, we are considering purchasing the Calendar Pro. We wanted to test out the plugin before purchasing so we installed the free version. We noticed that the calendar is messing up the display footer. I inspected the code and noticed that the footer is being…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      events calendar pro itinerary support

Posted by: justin

We are looking at using events calendar pro to handle our events posting. We would like our customers to be able to create little mock-up itineraries to help them plan their schedule and maybe print it without logging into our site. Does events calendar pro…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Is Event's Calendar Pro Responsive?

Posted by: Rigel St. Pierre

I’m currently working on a site that needs a calendar. The theme we have created is responsive and I’d like the calendar to be as well.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Filtering by Country/State

Posted by: Debbie Timmins

Are there plans in the roadmap to allow filtering by country or state? I would upgrade to Pro in a second if so. I’m collating events worldwide it would be great for users to bookmark a URL specific to their area, or to have an easy way to filter by cou…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Site, CSV Importer and Venue Selections

Posted by: Tom

This looks awesome! I have had an event calendar since the late 90’s – and it is hand coded. It shares with another site focusing on a smaller region. If I can use your plugin (PRO, plus Community) and focus on building the site and its content…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      eventbrite sign-up / purchases page

Posted by: Ray QL

Hi – I’m getting my head around the combination of TEC + the Eventbrite Tickets add-on – I’ve not bought anything yet as I’m pitching a plan to a client. What I need to find out is if there is a way to achieve something like the …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      SOCIAL & The Events Calendar…??

Posted by: JB

I’m new here; just wondering if this plug in can connect with Social event promotion tools – Facebook events, or in my case (music) things like ArtistData or Bands In Town, etc. If so… I’m SOLD!

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Social Sharing Link

Posted by: Gayle

1. Do you have social sharing link for each event… I’m surprised they are not on the page… how can that be done. 2. Is there a widget for categories, so if someone wants to look up a nightclub event… I only see if your on an event an…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Public (Moderated) Add New Event Form

Posted by: Blake Imeson

Is there any way to have a public-facing form that people can submit events with? The admin could then check out the event details and make sure it looked good and then publish. I’d LOVE if there was a way to integrate this with Gravity Forms! Thanks fo…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Current Category

Posted by: Maurice

I’ve been looking through the documentation and I can’t seem to find anything that allows you to display the name of the current category for a calendar view. For example, if I’m at http://localhost/events/category/mycatname , how can the ca…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Map integration with Community Events

Posted by: Marla S.

Does the Community Events plugin allow for the creation of events by users AND the plotting of where the events are taking place on a US map that shows the details? For example, we are hosting a weekend event that we want participants around the country to pl…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Calendar Pro: Is content scrapable?

Posted by: Mic

Hi, I am thinking of purchasing Events Calendar Pro but before committing I have a question regarding calendar event information and the (possible) development of mobile apps in the future. I’m not sure exactly sure how mobile aggregating apps scrape th…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      multi add-on discount

Posted by: angel

i’m considering a few add-ons. are there: a. multi add-on discounts (as in 10% off if you buy x number of add-ons) b. non-profit pricing? thank you.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Feature

Posted by: michael

Hi, i am interested in purchasing the Pro version but have a question i need to know- when u set an event to ‘recurring’ do you have the option to ‘exclude’ specific dates?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multi-Location Events

Posted by: Richard Wing

Hello, I think if I combine Event Pro, Event Tickets, Community Events and Event Conference I will have most of the functionality I need in a project I am putting together but I want to describe my project and have you tell me what may be missing. I want to …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Support expectations

Posted by: CoachB

I notice that the pro version is required for extra features and support for 1 year. I noticed that there is about a 1 week lag time before questions are answered here. Is that the response time that can be expected for support inquiries?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Outlook compatible?

Posted by: Chris M.

Hi! I’m looking for a WP calendar plugin that is compatible with outlook. I’d like for it to be able to both import and export to an Outlook calendar. Can yours do this? Thanks, CM

• 7/7/15