Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      option to show only events by location / category / Venue

Posted by: Morgaine
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:25am

I was wondering if the pro version offers an option at the top of the calendar to display events by category assigned (in the add new event page) I would LOVE it if it would automatically show all events, then the browser could have the option to select from …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      limit time and date

Posted by: Steven Munro

Hi There, I’m looking at creating a gravity forms + event calendar pro integration, and was wondering if there was a way to only be able to post an event if the chosen date/time-range was available. I was inspired and thinking this may be possible by …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Saved Speakers & Speaker View features

Posted by: Adam

I would like to manage speakers in the same manner as the “Saved Venues & Organizers” feature, be able to add multiple speakers to the same event, and would also like to offer visitors to my site a “Speaker View” that functions in …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events calendar

Posted by: David

Hiya, I have an existing events page set up using normal WordPress posts. At the moment, the calendar widget (in the sidebar) highlights each event but I have to add each event for each day the event is repeated. This is the only way I can get the calendar to…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Which products to buy

Posted by: Alyssa

Hi there, your product has come highly recommended and I’d like to buy it. I just want to make sure I understand exactly what to buy. I run a website which coordinates a global day of celebration: so each year we have about 500 people submit their event…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Transferring EventsPro license to a new site

Posted by: Sean

Hello! I am building a website for a non-profit organization. I am building the site on a test bed/sandbox site first, and then when it is finished, I will port it over to the actual live site. My question is, if we purchase the Events Pro calendar plugin, c…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multisite Licensing

Posted by: Matthew

I run a multi-site install with several blogs that all use TEC free version. Some sites in the network wish to upgrade to the premium version. If the pro version is activated on a site w/o a license does it revert to the free version? Or, would I need to main…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Translate to Brazilian Portuguese

Posted by: Geraldo Magela Abreu

I´m interested in translating to my native language, brazilian portuguese, in exchange for a free license. It´s possible?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Custom Fields

Posted by: Tom

Hello, I see Events Calendar Pro supports various types of custom fields. Is it possible to add another WYSIWYG editor field or it just supporst single line text fields? Thanks Tom

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Paypal and registration options within Event Calendar Pro

Posted by: Nick Worth

I’m looking to purchase the Event Calendar Pro (https://theeventscalendar.com/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/) [although I already purchased the first version], but I need to know if it is possible or how difficult it would be to add a registration proce…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Tags and Categories in Event Calendar Pro

Posted by: Paul Newport

Hi We are thinking about buying a pro-liscense for one of our sites. Does the pro version support standard WordPress post categories and tags? I’ve got so far with tutorials on this site, and categories work fine, but Tags from a standard wordpress tag…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      "Artist Field"

Posted by: Benedikt Reiter

I want to use Calendar Pro for a customer but I need the functionality of an “artist”-field where i can link to a custom post type “artist” page, to show information about the artist. Is this possible or is this possible with a little …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Community Events Capabilities

Posted by: Kyle

There are two fairly specific features I am looking for and was wondering if they are possible: -Ability to prevent overlapping submissions? So if someone submits an event for a venue that already has something booked for then it would return an error message…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      RSS or other means to broadcast event titles and dates

Posted by: Greg

Hi, I’m interested in the Pro version of this plugin for a university website. I have an instance of wordpress running that acts as our news archive page, and also re-feeds each categories’ news back to our main website via RSS. I’d like …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multi-User/Non-Profit Licensing

Posted by: Alan

Multisite Licensing We are creating a community site where individual organizations can purchase a website and we share our information, setup, template and calendar with them using WordPress’ multi-site functionality. Does each individual multisite req…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Does Pro Give You An Option for Calendar View on Specific Page

Posted by: Bob

I am using your free version and tried to search the forums for this answer, but no luck. I know that in the free version I set the default view globally to Calendar or Event List. What I would like to do is have this set for Event List globally, but in the p…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Filterable Calendar views

Posted by: sean

I am creating a site where users can search or post events to a local calendar. Users should be able to search by city and category ie kids, concert, etc in Denver or DC. Is this possible with EC PRO?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Listview 30 Days Forecast within the Loop possible?

Posted by: Christian

Hey all, is it possible to have a 30 Days forecast like one of the query example but within the loop (in the List view)? Cause with the query the past events dont get filtered and it will show all events. My client want to fill Dates for the Future but dont s…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      calendar and widget shortcode

Posted by: vulgarbulgar

any plans to allow for embedding of calendar via shortcode, embed code etc, so it can be position in widgets, pages, etc? i know it must ‘live at a user-defined url’ as is at the moment. i’m not sure if what i’m proposing makes much se…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Does calendar expand for dates with multiple items

Posted by: Mark

On the monthly calendar, if I have several items listed will the calendar row expand to show them or is the calendar row height a fixed height. See this example of a calendar that will expand to accomodate days that I have mulitple items: (note how the later …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Deactivating Pro 1.3

Posted by: Triangle Arts and Entertainment
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:21am

Deactivate 1.3 to follow the procedure to add free 2.0, then go Pro 2.0 When I deactivate 1.3 all of my nav bar goes away except for the home page. These are posts that are not related to events but they share categories. My calendar grid is color coded, my l…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Individual User Calendars / Events

Posted by: Will Hershfeld

Hi – Is there a way to use your plugin such that individual users can create and add events to their own calendars?? Thanks!

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Community Events / Eventrbrite Plugins

Posted by: John

Hey Tri.be! I am a recent purchaser of your PRO product and am in the process of building a site that will be a hub for my organization in the US. I am hoping to gain some insight into the likelihood of compatibility of the upcoming plugins and how they mig…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Non-profit licensing

Posted by: Stephen Courtney

Hi, I run a non-profit events listing site for music on the Isle of Wight (UK), and am looking at the Community Events system to replace the (very old) custom PHP scripts that the site currently runs on. Would I qualify for a no-charge licence in this case? R…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      How do one-year contracts work?

Posted by: Ken G

Hello, I’ve not bought many commercial WordPress plugins so am unsure what it means to get one year of updates and support. After that one year, will PRO plugin and all its features continue to work, or is some kill switch flipped, requiring me to renew…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Non profits

Posted by: Jason
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:20am

Do you have any sort of donation program for non profits?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Credit card processing with Eventbrite

Posted by: Jim

Hi, I saw on an earlier discussion that Events Calendar could only support google checkout and paypal, not credit cards. But noticing on another site credit cards can be used: http://nzsa.bloomonline.co.nz/event/shane-bradley-nzsa-networking-event-july-2012-2…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Special recurring events

Posted by: Roland

I have to build an event calendar where an event happens every 1st and 3rd tuesday every month – and on the 5th tuesday, if there is one. Another event happens every 2nd and 4th tuesday every month. Is it easy to build it with custom events. I watched t…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Display events random like

Posted by: Lloyd

Hi. I have a client using Events Calendar Pro. We display a list of 6 current events on the home page. Due to their being some very long running events, the same 6 always get displayed, is there anyway i can get it to select 6 random events (that started befo…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Live Demos & Sample Sites

Posted by: sacha

I tried searching a bunch of terms and looking at the sites in the support section at wordpress, but most of those sites are just getting rolling. Call me crazy but I want to see this puppy in action. Please post samples of sites (the more complex/complete th…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Pro – Support for linking to other posts

Posted by: Toby Griffiths

Hi there, We are currently developing a site that has a lot of cross referencing/taxonomies, & are looking at your Events Calendar Pro plugin for the events functionality, but have a question… We are using the Advances Custom Fields plugin to add re…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      EventBrite integration

Posted by: Stef Williams
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:19am

Hi, I’ve heard that this plugin allows WP integration with Eventbrite, but can you give a bit more detail? For example, does it allow creation of events within WP that get pushed to Eventbrite, or does it just allow display of EB events. Is this out-of-…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Search Events

Posted by: Norm

Do the free or pro versions work with default WP search, meaning can I search for ‘banana’ and if there is an event at Banana Field, it will show up?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Supported features Events pro

Posted by: Moca

Hi, I’m trying to figure out if your product would work out for one of my clients who is looking for a system to manage her store booking events. They run a party shop where they offer a 2 hour party for kids. The staff needs to get rid of the physical …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Access to older versions

Posted by: Carter Edmonds

A potential client is already using version 1.2 of Events Calendar Pro (which they may have customized). What license would give me access to the original source as well as later versions?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring event inside own category

Posted by: Wilhelm
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/07/07 at 6:14am

Hello, I wanted to know if this would be possible to do with the PRO version of the plugin: •Listing all recurring events inside a separate page/list in order to not polute the day/calendar view. I know it’s possible to only show the first instance of…

• 7/7/15

Create New Topic in Pre-Sales Questions

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.