Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      subscribing to full calendar

Posted by: Elise
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/02 at 2:42pm

Before purchasing the Pro version of Event Calendar, I would like to be sure that I can subscribe to the calendar from my personal calendar.live.com Microsoft account. I already have the free version (which I love) and when I subscribed to the URL, I only see…

• 2/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Conflict Event Calendar / Role scoper for showing past events list

Posted by: Maudoune
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/02 at 10:02am

Hello! Your plugin is really great! I just have a clonfict with the plugin Role Scoper. When I click on “évènements précédents” (previous events), the page says that there is no events. So I refresh the page and then all past events appears. D…

• 2/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Question about purchasing

Posted by: Hope
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/02 at 9:04am

So are these addons I can add to any theme? So if I download any theme with a calandar and install your community feature… then I can have people submit their events on the calendar ? Ultimately I want to have a theme where I can have people who pay a s…

• 2/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Importing events via Excel

Posted by: Tony
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/02 at 8:26am

We’d like to create a “on this day in history” calendar. It would only show “all day” events. This info is in Excel. How may this be imported into your calendar?

• 2/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets without event calendar

Posted by: Kasper
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/02 at 8:19am

Hi I need to sell tickets with WooCommerce, but i am forced to use another calendar than yours. Can i use the tickets plugin without using events calendar? Reagards, Kasper

• 2/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooTickets, TEC, WooCommerce Payment Gateways

Posted by: Carly
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/02 at 8:17am

Hello! I am interested in utilizing the services mentioned in the title for a client website. The website requires event display, registration and payment. It does not however require tickets. By using WooTickets is it required that an actual ticket be provid…

• 2/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar PRO, Map and events feature

Posted by: Bob
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/02 at 8:08am

Identified Calendar PRO and Map/events feature for new web site. We want our visitors to be able to click an event and add it to their personal calendar (google, yahoo, facebook, etc.) Is this functionality available in PRO and Map feature or do I need to buy…

• 2/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Sharing events on Social Media

Posted by: Shane
      Most Recent by: Gustavo Bordoni on 2015/02/01 at 3:59pm

Is it possible for a user to share an event from the calendar on their social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)? I was wondering if their is a plugin or an addon button for this to add to an event.

• 2/1/15
    • Solved Closed
      How to display the Main Calendar page on a Headway site?

Posted by: James Czar
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/31 at 12:58pm

So, based on searching the forum, I see that MANY people have had trouble integrating this calendar with sites using the Headway Themes framework. There are many posts about these issues, yet none of them offer solutions or workarounds. And you seem to clos…

• 1/31/15
    • Solved Closed
      event registration

Posted by: ELLEN
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/31 at 12:28pm

We are a small non-profit that is hosting a paid conference for parents about dyslexia. What (if any) product do you recommend? We don’t necessarily need tickets, just lists of attendees. Please advise. We are new to WordPress and a little scared! 🙂

• 1/31/15
    • Solved Closed
      Group Ticket Sales

Posted by: Josef Stevens
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/30 at 2:06pm

Hello I am interested in Woocommerce Tickets. Does it have the ability to sell group or team tickets? If so does it further allow for each team member to receive a copy of the ticket, or is this sole the responsibility of the individual registering the group?…

• 1/30/15
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets

Posted by: imran pirvani
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/30 at 7:42am

Can we limit the workshop attendees example 50 seats for the xyz event and if user register and the seats are filled then the registration goes to waitlist and the plugin didn’t ask about the payment. Is there any option to print or email individual ti…

• 1/30/15
    • Solved Closed
      RE: checking for missing feature

Posted by: Amanda
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/29 at 1:47pm

the topic was closed but I have a followup… what happens when past events are viewed? I understand they’re removed from the list view, but I assume that still means they’re publicly accessible? Is there an automatic message or something sayi…

• 1/29/15
    • Solved Closed
      Embed the filter bar on all pages.

Posted by: Jorge
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/29 at 12:23pm

Hello! I have a website where several pages have filtered blog posts and I want to add the filter bar for events in every of them. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks a lot!

• 1/29/15
    • Solved Closed
      BuddyPress Integration Available yet?

Posted by: Dorothy
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/01/29 at 6:51am

Hello, I was wondering if you offered a plug-in yet that could be smoothly integrated with BuddyPress? If not, how big of a project would it be to do manually and would you be interested in sharing our end project if we completed this. I saw a post from this…

• 1/29/15
    • Solved Closed
      Will The Events Calendar work for our needs?

Posted by: Christopher Staser
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/29 at 6:49am

Dear team, Here’s the requirements: 1. We really like The Events Calendar display options. 2. We need to be able to sell tickets and have recurring events. It appears that we cannot use recurring events with the ticket plugin options you offer—is that…

• 1/29/15
    • Solved Closed
      Online booking and availability checking

Posted by: pete
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/29 at 6:44am

Hello Modern Tribe, I have used your calendar in the past and I was very impressed, what I need for my new project is a “booking system for online reservation and availability checking calendar” like this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/booking…

• 1/29/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar pro – options

Posted by: Sharon Schoenfeld
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/28 at 4:20pm

I am not a website professional, nor do we really have one at our organization. we are looking to purchase events calendar pro after looking at several options. we think this will work best, but we have a number of questions which will be best answered all …

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      checking for missing feature?

Posted by: Amanda
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/28 at 4:19pm

I’m with a college and interested in the $250 option. But before I purchase, I was doing a quick perusal through the forums and it looks like the thing we need the most isn’t bundled with it? Can old events not be removed automatically? I’m …

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      License Payment Options

Posted by: Scott
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/28 at 3:58pm

Our Museum is small and does not hold a credit card account. Is it possible to pay for the Event Calendar PRO license via check?

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooComm Tix

Posted by: Murph
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/28 at 3:52pm

Hello, Since the WooComm tix plugin @ $65 doesn’t work with Event Calendar Pro recurring events… what is a viable work-around? What alternatives would you recommend? Or if we buy WooComm tix, what is a suggested work-around with recurring events?…

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      Registration

Posted by: Robert
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/28 at 1:04pm

Before I buy, need to make sure I can register people. Our events are free and I would just need simple info from people (name, email phone). What if i use the eventbrite option? Set the events up as free events?

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      Is this the right calendar for my use case?

Posted by: cd83
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/28 at 9:17am

I have a website for tour dates of various bands and am looking at upgrading the calendar services. The Events Calendar looks great but I want to make sure it will do all that I want with the appropriate add-ons. These are the requirements: 1. Customized info…

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      Payment before before being able to post.

Posted by: Kyle
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/28 at 9:14am

Hello is there a functionality that we can have a payment for members before they can post an event? We would like to create somehow like meetup.com and people can post their events for a fee. Is there something we can integrate like those one? thank you.

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      WP 4.1 Compatability

Posted by: alpinevp
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/28 at 9:12am

Will Event Calendar Pro be WP 4.1 compatible? Doesn’t make sense for me to purchase if it is only compatible up to 4.0.

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      Calender View

Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/28 at 8:09am

Hello, Please advise how I make the Event Calendar show up on a specific page within my website. Thanks in advance.

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multilanguage Multisite = 2 (3) licenses?

Posted by: Thomas
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/28 at 7:08am

Hi, I have a multisite network with two sites but they are not really two sites, I only use this in order to realize a multilanguage site (english / german). So technical this are two sites in a multisite network but in real it is only one site. Will one lice…

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      Business Linc Pro

Posted by: Darryle
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/28 at 7:06am

If I purchase the business linc pro for 3 sites, once I put an event in will it show on all 3 sites or do I have to type the information in 3 times? Please say no. Thank you for your time.

• 1/28/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Instances of WordPress on One Site

Posted by: Ben
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/27 at 3:52pm

In order to create two calendars using the Events Calendar plugin, I installed two instances of WordPress on one site. One instance of WordPress would have been the preferred method, but the Events Calendar Plugin doesn’t allow you to create two indepen…

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      Payment Gateways Question

Posted by: Jason McConnell
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/01/27 at 10:25am

Just need an events calendar where we can accept payments for some of the events. What version of the software would I need to purchase?

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      Embedding and Registration

Posted by: Robert
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/27 at 10:02am

2 questions: 1. Is there a way to have people register for events. No ticket sales, just registration? 2. Is there a way to embed this on a non-wordpress site? Rob

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Calendar/Pro

Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/27 at 9:59am

Hello, I’d like to use Event Calendar, on two different pages, within the same website. One page will need reoccurring events (this is only ava. on Pro); the other page will be one-time events. I’d also like to use the WooCommerence plugin with …

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      Front-end or user event posting

Posted by: Chad
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/27 at 7:35am

Hello, I am working on a church’s website and they need an WP event calendar plugin that will allow persons to post or edit events WITHOUT accessing the dashboard for the site (don’t want them to be able to change anything else on the website). Ca…

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      Calender Pro and Eventbrite

Posted by: Matt Matzen
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/27 at 7:34am

With the Events Calendar Pro, when using recurring events, will this work with your Eventbrite plugin; will it setup the recurring event on EventBrite, too. Thanks in Advance. Matt Matzen

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      THE EVENT CALENDAR AND WOOCOMMERCE TICKETS

Posted by: IMRAN PIRVANI
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/27 at 7:29am

Good Morning My client requirement is the event calendar and on the event we click there is a event details which is your free plugin the event calendar is fulfilling our requirement but the main problem is selling workshop or event tickets example when we cl…

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce Ticket Expired

Posted by: IMRAN PIRVANI
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/27 at 7:28am

If Woocommerce ticket is expired and i didn’t review the plugin then what will happen? please let me know in detail. rgards Imran

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      Do you have to re-purchase The Events Calendar PRO every year?

Posted by: Rebecca
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/27 at 7:23am

The website says $65 for Personal — Get updates & support for a year on 1 site. Does that mean that the PRO license expires after 1 year? Or just the support? I don’t mind paying $65 as a one-time fee to gain access to certain functionality (…

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      Change order

Posted by: Nebojsa
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/27 at 7:22am

Hello, We mistakenly instead of this product https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-filterbar/ bought this product https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro. Is it possible to change the order?

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pricing question

Posted by: J.
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2015/01/27 at 7:15am

Hi! I really enjoy your plugin, and would like to understand the pricing policy for my case. It’s going to be used for WP Multisite Install (just on 1 of the websites, but with ability to use for another one later in the future). I’d need support…

• 1/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      RSVP

Posted by: steven
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/26 at 12:50pm

Hi, Is there anyway to set things up so people can can RSVP to events on the events plugin?

• 1/26/15
    • Solved Closed
      Part and Full Course bookings

Posted by: Matt
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/26 at 9:59am

Hi – is it possible to have The Events Calendar & associated add-ons handle the following: – We have a 2 week course, for kids attending holiday camps – Buyers can book just one day (@ a daily cost), or 1 full week (@ discount vs the dai…

• 1/26/15
    • Solved Closed
      EC Pro & Add-Ons

Posted by: Wendell
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/26 at 9:07am

If I purchase EC Pro, will I still need to purchase add-ons such as Community Calendar? Or is EC Pro bundled with the ad-ons?

• 1/26/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-sale Features Q's

Posted by: Trevor
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/26 at 9:06am

Had a few questions about the wucommerce tickets integration. – Does this allow events to have multiple prices per event (child and adult for example) that draw from the same overall spaces available? – can reports be pulled per event or for a tim…

• 1/26/15
    • Solved Closed
      Is the cost one-time or annual

Posted by: Thomas
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/23 at 12:12pm

Hi there, we are looking into purchasing this for our one (1) end-user website. Is the $65 cost an annual cost/fee or a one-time cost? Thanks! thomas.

• 1/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      Version PRO german

Posted by: Mimi
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/23 at 8:13am

Hi I install the free events calendar. In a second step i’d like to install the events calendar PRO cause the community wil need the possibility to promote the own events. Is it only in english? Thanks for your answer Best regards Mimi

• 1/23/15

Create New Topic in Pre-Sales Questions

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.