Modern Tribe does not accept Paypal

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Modern Tribe does not accept Paypal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christian Spanik
    Participant

Hi There,
    I´m trying to renew a licences. Since three days no I only got a message about a technical error and the advise “try again later” (German Quote: “Leider ist ein Systemfehler aufgetreten. Versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.”)
    After talking to paypal I got the information, that there is no issue with paypal – the problem seems to be at the website of modern tribe. Any known issue? Andy Advice from your side?
    Greetings
    ChriS

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

I can try to help out here.

I looked up the orders and only seeing this message:

Order cancelled by customer. Order status changed from Pending payment to Cancelled.

There has been other successful PayPal orders since you tried to make yours.

I found a couple mentions of this from searching on other sites, but no one had presented a solution and it looks to be rare.

One person said it was an issue with not sending the Shipping Information, but as it is a downloadable product that is typically not needed.

I changed a setting that might help.

Please try again.

I also, extended your license a week so we have some time to figure this out.

Thanks

Christian Spanik
    Participant

Hi Brian,
    thanks for your help and the extension of the key.
    I was traveling a lot the last weeks. So I had no change check the actual situation.
    Today I tried again and everything worked without any problems.
    So thanks again!
    Christian

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Modern Tribe does not accept Paypal’ is closed to new replies.