Can all funds go the the event organisers paypal

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can all funds go the the event organisers paypal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

Is it possible to have a PayPal account per event without the fee going to us ( this admin )
    So the fee and the ticket amount would all be paid into the event organisers designated PayPal account.

We would still like to have a display the fees to the user by the way.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately there isn’t currently an out of the box way to charge site fees without them going directly to the site admin. Sorry for the bad news there!

I would recommend taking a look at this article for more info on setting up fees and payments with Community Tickets if you haven’t seen it already.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can all funds go the the event organisers paypal’ is closed to new replies.