New features included in this release:
- Exposed new CSS custom properties for the WordPress Customizer to leverage.
- Reduced the CSS load of The Events Calendar’s WordPress Customizer style overrides.
- Created easier style overrides.
- Added a new “Font” section to the WordPress Customizer, located at The Events Calendar > Global Events.
- Added a new font family control that allows The Events Calendar’s CSS to inherit a theme’s fonts.
- Added new font size controls for accessibility and to more closely match the font sizes of a theme.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- We now ensure that
$eventDisplayis defined before we use it in the default template.
Updated language files and strings:
- 16 new strings added
- 206 strings updated