The Events Calendar for Nonprofits
Boost your organization’s WordPress site with powerful calendar and ticketing capabilities.
Apply for a Nonprofit License
Step 1Fill out the application with your nonprofit’s information.
Step 2We’ll review it and get back to you within one month.
Step 3Once you’re approved, start saving on your favorite plugins from The Events Calendar.
Calendar inspiration for your nonprofit
The Baldwin FundEvents bringing people together in the fight against breast cancer.
Charleston Library SocietyPromoting events and collecting RSVPs, right from WordPress.
Diversity CollectiveLifting up the local LGBTQ community through events.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Events Calendar for Nonprofits discount program is available to eligible nonprofits around the world. In the U.S., organizations must be designated 501(c)(3) by the IRS in order to be eligible.
Organizations that do not qualify for The Events Calendar’s Nonprofit Program
- US-based organizations that do not have a 501(c)3 designation, but rather a 501(c)4, 501(c)6 or other nonprofit status, do not qualify.
- Nonprofit organizations that have not obtained recognized charitable status/documentation in their respective country
- K-12 schools, colleges and universities.
- Commerce and trade associations without charitable aims or activities benefitting non-members
- Fiscally sponsored organizations (non-profit organizations offering their legal and tax-exempt status to groups)
- Political and labor organizations
This license will be good for all updates for five years, however it does not come with access to our premium support services.
For access to premium support, your organization would need to own an active license that was purchased from us and not part of this non-profit program.
Applications are only accepted via the form on this page. The review process can take up to 4-6 weeks, though is generally faster.