The Events Calendar for Nonprofits
Boost your organization’s WordPress site with powerful calendar and ticketing capabilities.
Apply for a Nonprofit License
Calendar inspiration for your nonprofit
The Baldwin Fund
Charleston Library Society
Frequently Asked Questions
The Events Calendar for Nonprofits discount program is available to eligible nonprofits around the world. In the U.S., organizations must be designated 501(c)(3) by the IRS in order to be eligible.
Organizations that do not qualify for The Events Calendar’s Nonprofit Program
- US-based organizations that do not have a 501(c)3 designation, but rather a 501(c)4, 501(c)6 or other nonprofit status, do not qualify.
- Nonprofit organizations that have not obtained recognized charitable status/documentation in their respective country
- K-12 schools, colleges and universities.
- Commerce and trade associations without charitable aims or activities benefitting non-members
- Fiscally sponsored organizations (non-profit organizations offering their legal and tax-exempt status to groups)
- Political and labor organizations