Events Calendar PRO Feature Requests

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar PRO Feature Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hey L. Thanks for the suggestion here; just so I understand what you’re saying, you want to have the same entry for multiple events (versus an entry for each)? Think that’s it but just wanted to double check.

clearwater
    Participant

Thanks Rob – Yep, so if I have bowling every Monday night, I can link to one single info page for all instances of the event. I realize you’ve done recurring events the way you have for a very good reason, and most of the time it works great. But it would be nice to have the option!

shawn

#1 Not sure if this doesn’t already exist….but the ability to have the calendar view being on Sunday and end on Saturday rather then Monday through Sunday….this view is not your typical calendar view and I’ve had some clients get confused looking at the calendar thinking that the first day (Monday) was actually Sunday.

#2. Another vote for events that have same start time making it a default. All of our seminars have the same start and end time. Would love to make it a default so I don’t have to do repetitive selections.

Shawn

Rob

Thanks for confirming, L – that’s a neat feature request and I’ll be interested to hear how the devs would consider implementing it. Thanks for that!

Shawn: for #1, you should be able to change the start date in grid view under your general WordPress settings (Settings -> General). Whatever you set for the broader WP install will apply to the calendar as well.

Your vote for #2 is confirmed heard 🙂 since a few folks have requested this so far I suspect it’ll make it into the codebase sooner rather than later.

Sam
    Participant

Hello

I would like to suggest having an option for a column to show the ‘Published Date’ or ‘Last Modified Date’ on the ‘Events’ Dashboard

We go through an approval process and would like to be able to see when the event was submitted for review (by a contributor)

Speaking of contributors…
    I have to change lines in the-events-calendar.class.php so contributors can submit events:
    if ( !current_user_can( 'edit_posts' ) ) // Changed from publish_posts to edit_posts so contributors can post
    return;

It would be helpful if contributors could post by default

Thanks for a great plugin!

murphy1976

I would LOVE to see a linked category listing for the mini calendar so that you could toggle off and on different categories along with seeing ALL CATEGORIES as a default. You can currently get this to work for the full calendar view, but not the mini-calendar.

A perfect example of this functionality can be seen with this calendar plugin:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ajax-event-calendar/

Anthony D’Arco
    Participant

May have been requested, but didn’t see it. A widget for “Today’s Event’s” or “Next ‘x’ day’s Events.”

Sam
    Participant

Trying to unsubscribe from this thread

Couldn’t find a way other than replying with ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email’ unchecked

I hope that works

Sorry for the wasted comment, please let me know if there is a more appropriate way to do this

Rob

Solid suggestions, all – thanks. You’re giving us a lot to work with as we build out future releases and this is all great stuff. Keep them coming.

Sam: at this point it’s unfortunately not possible to easily unsubscribe from threads. We’re doing a round of updates to the forum these next couple weeks and the ability to unsubscribe is one that will be pushed. I can tell you from experience that I feel your pain on that front.

Matthew Mullen
    Participant

I would like to be able to add a website url for a venue. There is a field for a website for organizer but having one for a venue would be great.

Todd
    Participant

+1 for an easy way to duplicate events.

Rob

Matthew: good call. Had a few requests for this so it’ll likely make it into an upcoming release shortly here.

Todd: Roger on the duplicate events vote. That one seems to be a consistent request among users…

Tyler

Multiple venue support needed.

Rob

Thanks Tyler. I see you posted another thread on this, let me see if we can help you find a workaround on this. You’re actually the first to request it (though I do think it’s a good idea).

Timothy
    Participant

Is there an ICS Import feature?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 172 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar PRO Feature Requests’ is closed to new replies.