Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Tickets Discounts

Posted by: Shelley young
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/08 at 7:05am

Hi, I have a few questions, they all relate to multiple event ticket purchases, however. For a site that has themes series’ of events I’m wondering if it is possible to apply a discount to purchases of multiple tickets from the same series? This s…

• 9/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      Fields to enter/select the duration of a paid service…

Posted by: Jacques

Hello, Is is possible to configure the Event Calendar Pro to sell online services that are paid per minutes (minute rate)? Like displaying on the calendar a service that are paid per minute and the user has to select or enter the duration of the service he/sh…

• 9/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      What do I choose?

Posted by: Robert

Hi, Do I need The Event calendar to fully benefit for ticets? And when will Ticets support reccuring events?

• 9/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      User input events

Posted by: Lee
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/09/07 at 8:16am

Hi there. Looking into using the events pro, but would like to know if there a feature were users can fill extra boxes to enter this upcoming events that can be added into a list to be approved.

• 9/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multi

Posted by: Jew
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/09/07 at 8:15am

Can we have multiple calendar in one wp site? Like one calendar for Category A, another calendar for Category B at another page. Both paid and free version? Thanks.

• 9/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      What level of user can update the calendar

Posted by: Judi Dressler
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/05 at 7:05am

Hello, We want to add a calendar to our church website, that will be for events which are of interest to our church community. These events will then be added by ANY member of our community, The people adding these events will not have admin access to the w…

• 9/5/15
    • Solved Closed
      social sharing

Posted by: mirko
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/05 at 7:05am

Hello, I’d like to know if there is any funcion, or at least an add-on, that enable users to check-in in facebook fan pages represented like points of interests in the map view

• 9/5/15
    • Solved Closed
      Attachments for download

Posted by: Mario
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/09/04 at 1:09pm

Hello, is it possible to add downloadable attachments to an event? Thank you Mario

• 9/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      License Key

Posted by: Vincent
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/04 at 7:05am

I just bought a license key and when i go to install it it says “the key is out of installs”. How do i fix this.

• 9/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      Account Transfer

Posted by: Carla

Hi! We’re purchasing Events Calendar Pro and Woo Commerce Tickets for a client. Can we update the billing details and account username after we transfer ownership to the client? Thanks!

• 9/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      Display Events as Posts?

Posted by: Nick

Can you display events as posts? I would like to use my WP theme I already bought for the template of events to display on my home page, so in order to do that I have to have posts setup for this theme: http://richwp.com/themes/moderngrid/

• 9/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      Single site within multi site

Posted by: Sarah

Hi, I wanted to know which version do I need for a single site within a WP Multisite install. Would we be able to use the personal version? Thanks, Sarah

• 9/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      Plugin not working with hamburger menu

Posted by: Cat

We have a hamburger menu – a pop out menu on the right. It is not working with this plugin. When you click on the events page, you cannot use the popout menu? I would like to purchase the pro version but I am worried it doesn’t work with our theme…

• 9/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      Drop Down Filter, Mini List/Grid View

Posted by: adis milak
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/09/04 at 4:28am

Hi together, I have a qeustion regarding the Event-Filter, I Need a drop down filter which is fully in line with the css of my theme, following questions I have: 1.Filter (Dropdown)By Country (Austria, Croatia etc.) 2.Second (Dropdown) by Time (Week, Month, y…

• 9/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multi-lingual event

Posted by: Farhad
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2015/09/03 at 4:40pm

Hi, I know the event calendar is not compatible with WPML, qTranslate and so on! and as I go through your forum and WPML one, each one is just putting on another and ask the customers to make a contact with another part to ask for solution or somehow push the…

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      WPML (Workaround)

Posted by: Tyler
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2015/09/03 at 4:40pm

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wpml-woocommerce-tickets-workaround/ From the sound of the topic it sounds that with a limited number of tickets and creating one ticket for each language works, but I am unable to post in the topic to get mo…

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      WPML, Yoast and Tickets

Posted by: Andreas Buhmann
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2015/09/03 at 4:39pm

Hi there, what I need is you powerful Tickets with WooCommerce using WPML (and of course SEO by Yoast ;-). Is the Pro Version an Ticktets add-on working with this? Or, do you offer an customization? Cheers, Andreas

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      WPML compatibility?

Posted by: wycks
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2015/09/03 at 4:35pm

Has there been any update with WPML compatibility? I have read a lot of posts saying it was coming but I can’t count on using events pro unless it is proven to work with WPML. Thanks

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multilingual site

Posted by: Lionel
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2015/09/03 at 4:29pm

Hello, Does the plugin support multilingual site where WPML is installed? I have a website in 2 languages. Some events are available in only one language, others for both. I need to get the event’s presentation in the good language (one presentation per…

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      3.6.1 WPML ready?

Posted by: Austin
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2015/09/03 at 4:28pm

Hi, I know for some time there have been questions about this plugin and WPML. Any update on this? What features specifically do not work with WPML?

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      Scatter option for event frequency & "other events at this venue"

Posted by: Jay Rodriguez
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2015/09/03 at 3:47pm

1) when entering the frequency of the event. aside from a single event and a repeated event and would need an option for a “scattered” event. This is for example a play that takes place on january 1st, 3rd, 5th and 10th. I want the option to enter…

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      limit tickets

Posted by: Stickman
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/09/03 at 7:57am

Is it possible to limit tickets to 1 on checkout?

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      Attendance Cap and Require Info for Tickets

Posted by: Nate
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/09/03 at 7:29am

I have two questions regarding this plug-in: 1. We need to give ‘free’ tickets out (1 per user, per event) and then offer a ticket option for a guest at a cost. Can I have both of these types of tickets count against a maximum attendance per event…

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Audience Option

Posted by: Robyn
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/03 at 7:05am

Will the Events Pro version work out of the box as it is seen on the UNC Chapel Hill site featured in your showcase? I am looking for exactly that functionality for a school district who needs a universal calendar for the district but wishes to have the abili…

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event registration

Posted by: Poekel

Hello, Is the event calendar just for displaying events?. I need people to register too……. Does the plugin – or add-on that does the registration – work with the dutch IDEAL payment system ? Thanx! Poekel

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      Registrations for re-occuring events

Posted by: Christina

Hi, I would like to setup the calendar for a non-profit who has re-occuring events. They would like to have registrations for these events so they know how many people are coming, but are not charging for the events. Is this possible and with what add-ons wou…

• 9/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets–Wait List

Posted by: Melody
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2015/09/02 at 6:30pm

Does the Tickets plugin have the ability to provide a wait list option instead of a “sold out”? We want the customer to have the ability to add their name to a list so when more seats become available we can contact them. Thanks so much! Melody

• 9/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Facebook Importer: Can I edit events after import?

Posted by: Czarina
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/09/02 at 2:54pm

After import, does event calendar still create an editable page for each event? Can I edit that page, to edit the text, add shortcodes, update categories, etc? Can anyone share a link to an event that was imported with the facebook importer? Does it look any …

• 9/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      pre-sales questions

Posted by: Drew Hicks
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/02 at 7:05am

Hi, I represent a large real estate development that wants to use your app on our website, which we’re in the process of updating. I was hoping someone could hop on a call or walk our events manager and myself through the features of the Calendar. Plea…

• 9/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Charging the client for the Front-end event/ticket submission

Hi, I went through the forum regarding the charging clients while they are going to submit front-end event or ticket. May I know please, If there is no way to charge the client for submitting the event, then what is the purpose of perineum/VIP events and how …

• 9/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Community Events Possibilities?

Posted by: Chad

Is it possible to use this plug-in as a stand alone wordpress site…where only this plug-in is used as the interface? We only need our site to display the calendar and login/create events option. Thanks

• 9/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Showcase Exhibitors work on separate page

Posted by: Paul Taylor

Hi There, I already have a number of members of my organisation that exhibit at various shows I put on through out the year and we are currently thinking of creating a new website. Would the Events Calendar plugin do the following:- List all members – e…

• 9/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Eventbrite questions

Posted by: Doug
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/09/01 at 3:36pm

Hi – I’m considering buying the Eventbrite plugin. We host a free Modern Tribe calendar for our readers to use, and its usage is growing fast. I am exploring the option to allow folks who use our calendar to sell tickets. Can we allow calendar use…

• 9/1/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre Sales Query

Posted by: Chris
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2015/09/01 at 8:53am

Hi, I have a couple of queries prior to purchase: 1) Can I assign colours to different categories to highlight the box for each day on the monthly view dependant on the event category? 2) It looks as though the calendar is displayed beneath a category. I wou…

• 9/1/15
    • Solved Closed
      Community event

Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/09/01 at 8:40am

Hi, Does community event support all function of the calendar pro features also? If only buy community event, is it possible to submit event from back-end too?

• 9/1/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event ticket sales

Posted by: TIM Wilson
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/01 at 7:05am

I am buying the events calendar plug in What is the expected date of tickets sales recurring events?

• 9/1/15
    • Solved Closed
      Limit places at events

Posted by: Nick

Hello, is it possible to set a limit to the amount of places/tickets that an event is able to offer? If so, is it possible to show a warning when tickets/places for that event are running low? i.e ‘only 5 places left, book now!’ Thanks

• 9/1/15
    • Solved Closed
      Post Code limitation

Posted by: PGEOR

Hi there I’m looking into building an event calendar and booking form for a community centre and was wondering if I can set a restriction so that only people that live within certain postcodes can book the events. Many thanks

• 9/1/15
    • Solved Closed
      Some feature questions like embedding, category colours, etc.

Posted by: Nelson Cardoso
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2015/08/31 at 11:22pm

Hi, I have some questions. We currently have a very manual and labour intensive calendar on our website. I’m liking your calendar format. I’m thinking of installing a wp site on the server to act as our cms for multiple contributers and then displ…

• 8/31/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple calendars

Posted by: Peter
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/08/31 at 4:07pm

Hello, is it possible to have multiple calendars? thanks

• 8/31/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-Sales Question – Ads on event page

Posted by: Dave Tollefsen
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/08/31 at 7:05am

I saw that shortcode can be used to add the calendar to an existing page? We have a very busy events calendar page that has paid ads in a right column. Our existing event plugin is fubar and I’m really impressed with yours. Is the Pro version the only w…

• 8/31/15
    • Solved Closed
      Data integration with custom backend mysql database

Posted by: Advait
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/08/31 at 6:49am

Hi, We created a custom backend mysql database. How can TECal data be interfaced with this database? Do we need to write php/mysql code? Is there there some extension or add-that can do this? We want to easily transfer data back and forth between our backend …

• 8/31/15
    • Solved Closed
      integrate with backend custom mysql database

Posted by: Advait C
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/08/31 at 6:12am

Hi, What is the usual way that TECal users connect with a custom backend mysql database? I’m helping to build a website and I’m new to WordPress. We created a custom backend mysql database for our main data. I want to see the easiest way that TECa…

• 8/31/15
    • Solved Closed
      Adding a developer domain

Posted by: dbinbrea
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/08/30 at 7:05am

I am doing some update work for a client that has Events Calendar Pro installed. However, the license is only good for their domain, not my development domain. Is there a way to add a second domain to the license, at least for testing purposes?

• 8/30/15

Create New Topic in Pre-Sales Questions

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.