Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Exporting event data into a JSON feed

Posted by: Roseanne Souza
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/25 at 7:05am

Hello, Our client has a new mobile APP that contains the same information for their events as the website will (once we build the new website). In order to simplify updating both the website and the APP (which we do now), we were hoping to export the event da…

• 9/25/15
    • Solved Closed
      Wrong coordinate on events map

Posted by: jmilo

hi, my events map shows wrong coordinate. I need an event in thise address: https://www.google.ru/maps/place/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F+%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B1.,+8%D1%811,+%D0%9C%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B2%D0%B0,+123317/@55.746…

• 9/25/15
    • Solved Closed
      Upgarde from Personal to Business?

Posted by: Joni

I want to try the Pro (Personal) on a pet site of mine. If I like it, can I then upgrade to Business ($149) with a credit of $89 (Personal)? In otherwords, will I get credit for the $89 already paid if I decide to upgrade?

• 9/25/15
    • Solved Closed
      After sales

Posted by: Richard
      Most Recent by: Cliff on 2015/09/24 at 1:19pm

Hi there, I have seen your plugin running here http://wpshindig.com/event/events-tickets-demo/ and I like it. What I want to know is what the reports are like post sales for compiling lists of sales for the event and also what does the customer get as a paid…

• 9/24/15
    • Solved Closed
      Structured data: Event Markup

Posted by: Martijn Schouten
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/24 at 7:05am

Hello, Question: Is structured data “Event Markup: Primary Ticketers” implemented? https://developers.google.com/structured-data/events/ticketers?hl=nl Best regards, Martijn

• 9/24/15
    • Solved Closed
      Module dynamic pricing

Posted by: Beth

Hi, I would like to be able to sell tickets to training courses. I would like each course to contain 6 different modules. I would like the course tickets to be priced so that if the user selects 1 module the price is $400, if they select any 2 $500 or if the…

• 9/24/15
    • Solved Closed
      meetup.com integration

Posted by: Tai

Is there a way to pull in the latest events from a meetup group on meetup.com in this plugin?

• 9/24/15
    • Solved Closed
      Email Confirmation – Community Events

Posted by: K Websites

Hi there, I’m just wondering there is any way to send a customise confirmation email to users who submit an event. Is this a part of ‘community events calendar’? Regards, K

• 9/24/15
    • Solved Closed
      Printable Tickets

Posted by: Erin

Hi, I’ve tried your demo site and looked through your forum, and everything says there is a printable ticket option, but when I tried your demo, I only received a receipt, not a ticket. Is there somewhere I can see the PDF ticket that buyers would recei…

• 9/24/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple calendars

Posted by: Joseph

I would like to use the events calendar on different a pages of my site, but can not figure out how to set them up individually. Meaning that if I have city A with its list of events and city B with a completely separate list of events that do not show on lis…

• 9/24/15
    • Solved Closed
      Adding calendar to google calendar

Posted by: Griffin

Im trying to add a whole season’s worth of events to my google calendar, but I can’t seem to find an option to do so. I realize that there is one to add a specific event, but is there an option to copy a whole calendar to google?

• 9/24/15
    • Solved Closed
      WPML & Recurring Events

Posted by: Jens Holvoet
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2015/09/23 at 9:55am

HI I have been looking at every possible ticketing and booking plugin possible, but can’t find one that suits my needs. Every plugin always seems to have one or multiple issues. Here are the features that I need: – We are organizing recurring dinner s…

• 9/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      List tickets in Woocommerce My account

Posted by: Scott
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2015/09/23 at 9:50am

Is there a way to list the tickets someone has bought in the Woocommerce “My Account” page (that lists past orders and downloads etc.) possibly with the option to print the tickets from this page?

• 9/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events within groups

Posted by: Kathy Rustell
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/23 at 7:05am

I need a plugin that users can create events within their group. There will be lots of groups on our website and each group needs the facility to add an event where people can register/join. Can the Events pro do this where a user can select which group they …

• 9/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      Changing product and up grade

Posted by: Chris

I have a license for Eventbrite Tickets. I wish to change product to Events Calendar Pro and then upgrade to a business license. How do I do this please/

• 9/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      How does Multisite work with The Events Calendar

Posted by: Martin

Hi, Im working for a company that has a lot of conferences and trainings every year. We are looking for a solution to display all events in a filterable calendar. I would like to use your plugin to display all of our events on a main page, e.g. http://www.mai…

• 9/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce Tickets

Posted by: Nizami

Hello. Do I need to buy Events Cal Pro $89 AND WooCommerce Tickets $89 to sell ticket events on a site? Swift response much appreciated for client. Many thanks! N

• 9/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      Room Resources

Posted by: Bill Habicht

I’m working on a new website for a faith community. I love your product, but they will need the ability to reserve rooms. Is this possible with Events Calendar Pro? In particular, they will need to show which rooms are still available for use when pe…

• 9/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      double event

Posted by: Albert
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2015/09/22 at 12:09pm

Hi You can create an event with a private part? Public part + private part for registered user in the same event.

• 9/22/15
    • Solved Closed
      Geo-location, Localised Filter Options, Addon Bundling

Posted by: James
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/22 at 7:05am

Hi there, I’m having a look at whether or not your software could be of use to us and had a few questions. 1. I noticed that when I type in the location field, a suburb or city, there is no drop down to select the correct location that I am entering. Is…

• 9/22/15
    • Solved Closed
      event calendar mini view

Posted by: Allison

Hi, Im trying to add the event calendar to a page in a 1/3 of a column, similar to how it would display as a widget. Due to the way the pages are built it is hard for me to use a widget. I tried adding the short code [tribe_mini_calendar] but the calendar s…

• 9/22/15
    • Solved Closed
      Usage in combination with Ultimate Member

Posted by: bo-oz

Hi, I’m building a community website with an agenda function. TEC seems like a perfect fit, but I need a way to make the event page accessible to users only. For this I’m using Ultimate Member functionality, which works perfect for the events them…

• 9/22/15
    • Solved Closed
      Join event

Posted by: Kathy Rustell

Hi When a user creates an event and publishes it. Is it possible for others users when viewing the event to be able to join the event or anyway of for a button for them to click on to attend. Thanks Kathy

• 9/22/15
    • Solved Closed
      Feedback on pricing

Posted by: Shawn Adams

This is just feedback that I’d like to provide and the only mechanism I found was to do it through these forums. I tried emailing but it guided me to post here. I feel the $89/1 site price is exceptionally too high for the Pro version. I can understa…

• 9/22/15
    • Solved Closed
      Woocommerce

Posted by: Kesia

Hi, I use your events plugin pro and I wonder if you have an idea of when the woocommerce ticket add-on will be available for recurrent events? Is it coming with this next update? Thanks.

• 9/22/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pro or not for tickets?

Posted by: Paul

Hi, i’m about to buy the EDD ticket extension which they recommend running alongside your plugin. Will this work with the free version of Events Calendar or will I yet again have to upgrade to a pro version plus yearly license? I guess I know the answer…

• 9/22/15
    • Solved Closed
      Download missing .exe file

Posted by: otp1014
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2015/09/21 at 2:37pm

Hi I am trying to make sure that both Events Calendar Pro and Woocommerce Tickets is the same version but when I download them I only receive a folder that does not contain an .exe file for installation. Can you let me know what I’m doing wrong. Thank y…

• 9/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Bug on Calendar View

Posted by: Adam Scott
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2015/09/21 at 1:06pm

When rolling over an event in calendar view, there is a bunch of code that appears (=title if(imagetooltip…).

• 9/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Theme usage

Posted by: Alex
      Most Recent by: Cliff on 2015/09/21 at 9:44am

Hi, I’m being a bit slow here and my apologies for what is probably an obvious question! I’ve seen themes on ThemeForest which use your plugin however I’d like to add a calendar to my existing site. I’ve looked around the KB and IR…

• 9/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Conflict with Optimizer theme

Posted by: Steve
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/09/21 at 7:56am

I’m getting a conflict between the events calendar plugin and a theme I’m using: Optimizer – https://www.layerthemes.com/theme/optimizer/ I’ve added the lite version of the calendar for testing and would like to upgrade to the pro vers…

• 9/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Modify content for individual recurring events

Posted by: Heather Krantz
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/09/21 at 7:53am

Hello, I am considering upgrading to Events Calendar Pro for the recurring event feature, and have a pre-sales question. Can events within a recurring series be edited individually (content, featured image, and excerpt)? We have a weekly recurring event with …

• 9/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Questions regarding Pro Version pricing/functionality/customization

Posted by: DVMKT
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/09/21 at 7:46am

Hello, I am currently testing out the free version of The Events Calendar and had a few questions before upgrading to the PRO version. • The personal license is $89, is that a one time fee or a yearly fee? • Just want to clarify is the functionality for &…

• 9/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Selling tickets to an attraction.

Posted by: Jon Raymen
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/20 at 7:05am

Hi Can you create a ticket with an open ended finish date as i’m planning on using your plugin to sell tickets to a mini golf course. Also do I need to purchase the calendar plugin in order to use Woocommerce Tickets? Is this the right plugin to sell a …

• 9/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Submission Fee

Posted by: K Websites

Hi there, I would like to charge a fee every time someone post an event on one of my websites, and I’m just wondering if that is something that your plugin can do. Regards, K

• 9/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Which Ticketing system should i choose

Posted by: Maarten Freriks

We are using Eventcalendar for our theater – multiple locations. We would like to add ticketing, but not sure what addon to choose: we have varied prices for 1 performance (full price and reduces price) locations have different capacity mailing an e-ti…

• 9/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar Widget by Category

Posted by: Lorena
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/19 at 7:05am

Hello, I’m interested in purchasing the Filter Bar add-on but before I do, I’m wondering if I can show a calendar widget on a specific page by category. So in other words, I just need specific events to show in different pages of my site. Is this …

• 9/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      events calendar/listing by category

Posted by: Rebecca

Can I embed, via shortcode, a calendar/list on one page for one event category, and do the same on another page with a different category? For example, I have a client that has three different types of events (concerts, book signings, art openings) and woul…

• 9/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      501(c)3 forms submitted

Posted by: erikadonaghy

Our organization submitted a non-profit form in the last week of July and we haven’t heard anything. I wanted to make sure it was received. It was submitted by Wheeling National Heritage Area for wheelingartbeat.com. I’m worried maybe the email was lo…

• 9/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Ability to add custom fields on event attendee list

Posted by: suzannej

I’ve gone through several threads from last year about adding the ability to add custom fields on the event attendee list (and ability to export) that indicated these functions could be added as early as v. 2. I use The Events Calendar in conjunction wi…

• 9/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events Cal Pro and Woo Tickets

Posted by: John McSharry
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/09/18 at 2:52pm

We currently use Church and Events Theme on our church site. On one of our upcoming events, we would like to have people register and pay a small $5 registration fee. We’ve used GravityForms to create the registration form but only the Developer’s…

• 9/18/15
    • Solved Closed
      Question on recurring events

Posted by: Jessie
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/09/18 at 7:05am

Hi, I’m evaluating your plugin for one of my customers and it seems great! Just two questions. If I’ve got a recurring event that doesn’t follow a pattern, for example March 3rd, June 26th, August 1st… what can I do? Is there the possi…

• 9/18/15