Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar with appointment feature wish list

Posted by: Julie
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/05 at 2:13pm

I volunteered to create a site for a small club of water dog trainers. We own lakeside property and we would like the ability to reserve 4 hr or half day “appointments” for access to our water site. We will need a Calendar page where members can b…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      List of Attendees and other Registration Information

Posted by: marindee
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/05 at 2:08pm

This is a Pre-Sales question. Does the Events Calendar Pro have a registration page, so we can see a list of attendees on the Admin side? I can’t find it on the free version and was wondering if we purchased the pro version, if it might have that functi…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event templates

Posted by: Herkey43
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/05 at 2:08pm

I love the Event calendar… but event templates are not so good. Dark theme yields white box with light text. Does the pro version offer more options for visual presentation? Thanx!

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Prev/Next Month Link doesn’t load correct page (calendar)

Posted by: Melinda McCaw
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/05 at 2:07pm

I am using The Events Calendar version 3.4.1. On my events page when I click the previous or next month link the url changes to the correct month but the calendar shown doesn’t update until I refresh the page. So since it is March when I click the ̶…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Can you filter by a range of dates when viewing the map view?

Posted by: Wyatt
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/05 at 2:07pm

I want to just have the map view and also be able to use the filter bar. I would like to use a range of dates, the categories, and other filters. Is this possible when in map view? So when you select from March 21st to March 22nd with a category of “Par…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Export specific events to Outlook etc

Posted by: Nathaniel
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/05 at 2:04pm

Hi, One of the key features we’re looking for in an event calendar is the ease for users of adding a specific event to their personal or work calendars. We’re in a part of the world where Outlook is the dominant calendar system for business, and o…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-sales question

Posted by: Matt Hussmann

We run a small chamber of commerce-type nonprofit to promote a commercial district with lots of restaurants, and some music venues. We were using a different calendar, which seems not to work so well any more, and are considering a switch. One thing we did wi…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Confirmation on Barcode functionality with Eventbrite.com

Posted by: Juanma

Hi there, I am working with an international congress firm who would provide a barcode starting number to be included in the clients ticket confirmation email. After reading through the threads I still have an unanswered question. There are several open threa…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Calendars

Posted by: Fernando
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/05 at 2:03pm

Hi, I was wondering if with the PRO version I can have multiple different calendars? I have two sections of a website were I have an events page which have to have different events in each one, is it possible to have two or more different calendars show up in…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Are these things possible?

Posted by: Tom

I’m trying to build a gym time table something similar to this: http://www.ghfc.com/class-schedules.aspx#filters My questions: 1) Would it be possible to create sub-sections for Morning, Mid-day, and Evening? 2) Would it be possible to make it a date-le…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar PRO – Sort by City?

Posted by: Dave
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/05 at 2:03pm

Does the Events Calendar PRO plugin have the ability to sort events by city? Ive noticed in the demo, that you can search by date, city and title but I would like the option of having a page that has all cities listed, so that users can just click on the city…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Jewish calendar support ?

Posted by: primakinh

Hi, Does your plugin support the Jewish calendar, and does it propose an Hebrew translation ? Thanks 🙂

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Anonymizing or otherwise hiding email from non-logged in users

Posted by: D Thompson
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/05 at 2:02pm

We’re implementing a calendar that has both private and public components. Specifically, we’ll need to have the email address of the event organizer anonymized, usable yet having automatically generated address that redirects to their own address.…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Mailed-in Cheque and Automatic Service Charge

Posted by: Aslam
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/05 at 2:02pm

I’m looking at using WooCommerce Tickets for a barbershop singing competition site I’m doing for a client. I have a question though: They will be accepting both mailed-in cheque payments as well as PayPal. Can the system handle that? Is there a way for us…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      WooTickets multi user

Posted by: Michael Hipp
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/05 at 2:02pm

Hi, I plan to build a service which should allow different venues the opportunity to list event tickets on my site. I am looking at woocommerce and woocommerce product vendors to achieve this. Does wootickets support product vendors, giving my venues the oppo…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Displaying calendars by category

Posted by: John
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/05 at 2:01pm

Hey there, I’m working on a client project who has 3 event pages. I need to display events in calendar view on each of these 3 pages, based on their category. On page 1 display events only from category 1, on page 2 events only from category 2, and on p…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      integrating an RSS or ics feed of events into calendar?

Posted by: Joe Murray
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/05 at 2:01pm

I would like to integrate a feed from some other software into a WordPress currently using The Event Calendar. Skimming your documentation I was unable to see support for this in either the free or paid versions. Is this possible with your plugin, and if so, …

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      API integration

Posted by: Sam
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/05 at 1:59pm

Is there any functionality (free or PRO) to allow for API integration to pre-populate fields, or any wordpress hooks that i can use to automate as much of the process as possible? We manage a holiday booking engine with data such as events, venues, ticket pr…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events calendar pro third-party Add event feature

Posted by: Sorin
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/05 at 1:57pm

Hi, Quick question for wordpress website, is there a possibility to let others post an event on our website (maybe via pre-wordpress registration). He can register as contributor, post his event and submit the event for admin to review and post ? Of course, w…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      How do I receive payment from WooCommerce ticket sales?

Posted by: Suz McDonald
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/05 at 7:33am

I’m very keen to add the WooCommerce add on for ticket sales for a non-profit society but can’t see any information on how I actually receive the payment from the sales. Does it get paid directly into our bank account, into a PayPal account or by …

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      RSVP Capability

Posted by: Tim
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/04 at 3:11pm

Does this plugin, aside from ticket sales, have the capability of RSVPing to events without needing social media integration?

• 6/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      List view: sorting capability for front-end user

Posted by: novelnexus
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/03 at 5:05pm

I love the Filter Bar feature and plan to couple that with a default List View presentation in order to provide users with some great options for navigating events. Question: after a front-end user has selected their filters is it possible for the user to sor…

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      google calendar integration

Posted by: Kellie
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/03 at 12:49pm

just wanted to add my voice to the chorus expressing interest in google calendar feed integration. your plug in looks awesome, but i’m going to go with timely because of the google cal factor. your design wins hands down tho, and if the google integrati…

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Adding events from Sharepoint 2013 Calendar

Posted by: Jesse
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/03 at 7:02am

We have the events calendar and no one at our school uses it, because the events have to be added individually. I have compiled a sharepoint 2013 calendar with our events and want to push this list of events to the forward facing wordpress plugin. How can I p…

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Nonprofit plugins

Posted by: Katie
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/02 at 6:05am

Hi, I’m wondering what the free plugins for nonprofits include. Does it include woo ticketing or another ticket option in addition to the events calendar?

• 6/2/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pro Version Bug FIx?

Posted by: Will the pro version remove this odd code at the bottom of month view?
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/30 at 8:32am

I’m using the free version and I would like to upgrade to the pro version. My question is, does the pro version fix the code that shows at the bottom of the month view? http://evgtournaments.com/events/month/

• 5/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      10 Calendars

Posted by: Mick
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/30 at 8:21am

We have 10 teams in our league. Each team will have it’s own section on the site, such as A team, B team and so on. Can I put a calendar on each teams section with only their team’s schedule.

• 5/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce Tickets and Deposit-plugin

Posted by: Mike
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/30 at 7:55am

Hi, Since WooCommerce Tickets can’t handle deposits or partial payments by its own, is it compatible with this plugin: http://www.limeplugins.com/woocommerce-deposit-plugin/ I assume it is since it kicks in at the checkout, but it would be nioe to have …

• 5/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      Can i pay with PayPal?

Posted by: Julian
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/29 at 6:37am

I can’t see a PayPal option to pay, im just wondering if there is anyway you can make an exception and accept a paypal payment?

• 5/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Change display date and time

Posted by: Julian Janssen
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/29 at 6:35am

Dear Modern Tribe, I have a minor but essential question for the usage of my Dutch website. Currently I my date/time display shows: juni 22 @ 14:00 – 17:00 However, I need it to be “22 Juni om 14:00 tot 17:00” to enhance readability for my &…

• 5/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      password

Posted by: ulys
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/29 at 6:16am

Hello I have purchased the calendar plugin, but i can not reset my password to my client space ; can you helmp? Nico

• 5/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Free Ticket Events

Posted by: Aaron C
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/28 at 12:58pm

Hi Guys I would like to create a calendar of events that have a capacity, i.e 10 attendees, and then allow people to book onto these events. With the event being marked as ‘full’ when the required attendee limit is reached. Is there any way of do…

• 5/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      best version for selling tickets

Posted by: Guido Nietmann
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/27 at 5:14pm

I have to sell tickets for a tourist boat ride, who happens on daily basis. Have WordPress/Woocommerce installed, what’s the best solution to sell tickets for me?

• 5/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Please Refund Payment

Posted by: ianglennon
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/27 at 6:26am

Hi, I would like to send a private email, but it seems I can only post on the blog. I have purchased this plugin but I did not see any obvious documentation stating that events could not be imported from individual’s pages. Unfortunately, I only saw thi…

• 5/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      paid ticket plugin

Posted by: andi
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/26 at 6:36am

helo it is posible to paid without a crditcard? thanks

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      No option to enter a license key

Posted by: dolainc
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/23 at 12:19pm

I’m trying to activate the EventBrite plugin for TEC, but when I visit the Licenses tab in Settings > Licenses there is no field to enter the license key. Do I need PRO to use the EventBrite plugin? I’m using WP 3.8

• 5/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      facebook add-on and categories

Posted by: Justin Beagley
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/22 at 4:05pm

I am interested in your facebook add-on but need to make sure it will accomplish my goals functionally. I need to import tons of events across the nation every week. I need the events to have the state the event is located in as the events category. If this i…

• 5/22/14
    • Solved Closed
      Only available days in filter bar

Posted by: dirkschrama
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/22 at 3:28pm

Hi, almost all our events are on saturday or sunday. In the filter bar you have all the days. Is there a way to only see days that have events. Then you don’t have to scroll in the filter bar. Thanks, Dirk

• 5/22/14
    • Solved Closed
      Adding Time to Sales

Posted by: allanlud
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/22 at 7:21am

Hi I am just wondering is it possible to have an option to add a time when buying tickets with this plugin. Let’s say I have an event on the 1st of July and it is on 3 times that day, is there an option to select time and date for a ticket? Thanks, Al.

• 5/22/14
    • Solved Closed
      User Submitted Events

Posted by: A.J.
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/22 at 5:48am

I am building a site the hopefully will have a lot of outside users submitting their events. I just want to make sure The Events Calendar is right for this type of feature. Also, can you set it up so users won’t have to create a log-in in order to sub…

• 5/22/14
    • Solved Closed
      New questions

Posted by: wderday
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/21 at 9:53am

Thanks for your Support – thats great!!! I have new questions: the Website is: http://www.c13events.de/events/ how can i Change this text: ANSTEHENDE VERANSTALTUNGEN (new: ÖFFENTLICHE VERANSTALTUNGEN) in the widgets: ZEIGE ALLE VERANSTALTUNGEN DER KATE…

• 5/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Hide Organizer Dropdown

Posted by: Hammer
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/21 at 6:05am

I noticed this thread from last year (https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/hide-venueorganizer-dropdowns/) but wondered if this is now a feature as I would like to prevent all organizers from being listed in the frontend form

• 5/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets

Posted by: ccvbcalendar
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/20 at 11:45am

We currently have Events Pro and the Community addon – we would like to now add the Ticket module. The question comes in with its usage – we would like to use it on the main site as well as a events page on a subdomain – so we need the per…

• 5/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events link not showing up in admin sidebar

Posted by: Vernon
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/19 at 7:34pm

Hi: I manage a university website. We’re looking for an event calendar that works with our site. I’ve successfully implemented your event calendar on other sites. But when I installed the base version for testing on our dev site, the “Events…

• 5/19/14
    • Solved Closed
      Can users filter by category from the events bar?

Posted by: Lisa
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/19 at 2:50pm

Your video tutorials are excellent and this plugin seems so straight forward. One Questions: Your tutorials don’t show categories listed in the events bar in Front End Views. Are visitors able to choose listings for specific categories? Or can they only…

• 5/19/14
    • Solved Closed
      Do I have to start over with Event Calendar Pro?

Posted by: adivajra
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/15 at 10:52am

Hi, I just bought the Pro upgrade. It says the liscence key only affords support. But I already have events listed on my free events calendar plugin. Will I lose them all when I install the Pro plugin? Or is there a smart way to upgrade? Thanks

• 5/15/14
    • Solved Closed
      Weeding event tickets

Posted by: Alejandro
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/15 at 6:25am

Hi, guys, I want to buy one of your event tickets plugins Can I somehow configure those plugin so I can limit the number of tickets for each person (mail) who registers? The thing is that I want to be able to restrict the number of tickets someone can gene…

• 5/15/14

Create New Topic in Pre-Sales Questions

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.