Upgrade ticket

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrade ticket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hello,

I have a license of Event tickets plus.

Question: is it possible in a way (how?) for a user to change his ticket in “my-account”? and pay an upgrade fee (difference between new ticket price and paid ticket price) when selecting a more expensive ticket? and not return money when changing to a less expensive ticket?

Users frequently change their ticket preference during the course of time between ordering and the event. It is a HUGE pain for us to manually change all these orders (or cancel orders and refund because users add new orders and than send emails for refund).

regards

David

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi David!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me try to help you with that.

Unfortunately, there is no built in functionality to achieve that automatically. Bear in mind orders are all managed by the e-commerce platform you choose to use (WooCommerce or EDD).

You can move tickets to other events and to move attendees to other tickets (in the same event or another event). Here’s an article on how to do that > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-tickets/

Additionally, let me point you to the following article about how to refund or cancel tickets orders > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-cancel-tickets-order/

I hope it helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade ticket’ is closed to new replies.