WooCommerce in a subfolder or subdomain

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooCommerce in a subfolder or subdomain

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jamye

Hello,

I currently have Events Calendar on my site. I sell tickets to those events using WooCommerce. Here are my questions:

1. I use Events Calendar (don’t need Pro) and The Events Calendar Shortcode. I also have Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus. I only need to sell tickets (no RSVP). Do I need both ticket plugins, or will Event Tickets Plus suffice?

2. We are redesigning the site and considering putting WooCommerce in a sub-folder. Do my Events Calendar and ticket plugin both need to be in the sub-folder, or can it be on the main site?

3. We are also considering putting WooCommerce in a sub-domain. Do my Events Calendar and ticket plugin both need to be in the sub-domain, or can it be on the main site?

Cliff

Hi, Jamye. You posted in our Pre-Sales forum from a user account that doesn’t have any purchases associated with it even though you said, “I also have Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus.”

We don’t answer support questions for The Events Calendar core/free or Event Tickets core/free or their paid add-ons in the Pre-Sales forum.

If you made your purchase(s) through a different user account, please login to that account and then post in one of the paid forums.

Thank you for your understanding and thank you for using our plugins.

===

Quick answers to your different directories questions… we wouldn’t provide support for getting such a setup working, but our plugins should work like any other plugins work (i.e. if other plugins do, our should be we can’t guarantee it).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce in a subfolder or subdomain’ is closed to new replies.