Event Aggregator Multisite Install

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator Multisite Install

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Cardella
    Participant

Hi there,

I wanted to finally follow-up on a thread we posted on this subject a few months ago: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-aggregator-for-wordpress-multisite-install/

We are just about ready to purchase the Event Aggregator plugin for our multisite network, and we wanted to touch base again on what we would need. There is one parent site and 16 child sites under it, using subdomains (ie. childsite.domain.com). Would we need to purchase 2 licenses of Event Aggregator, or how would that work?

Thanks!
    Justin

Courtney

Hi Justin

2 licenses would still be the correct answer. As Caroline shared, at this time our licenses can only be applied on a max of 10 subdomains. As you discover how many scheduled requests per day you are using, you can increase the license import levels as needed.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Sarah Cardella
    Participant

Thanks, Courtney!

Do the imported events amount limits traverse all the sites (ie. 100 events
    can be imported daily, shared across all the sites), or does each site get
    the 100 events per day limit (Site A gets 100 imports, Site B also gets
    100, etc.)? Let me know if that makes sense. 🙂

Courtney

Hi Justin

The license would tally scheduled imports across all sites (not based upon individual events, but scheduled imports). https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/ might help further.

How else can I help?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Multisite Install’ is closed to new replies.