This updated version of The Events Calendar features several bug fixes.
As always, we recommend updating on a staging site, just to be safe, but it should all be smooth sailing. And please note that this is a feature release that focuses on bug fixes and compatibility with our new Events Calendar Pro 5.6 update.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- Saving Organizer and Venue IDs in the Block Editor no longer displays notices for failed deletion.
- Resolved compatibility problem between The Events Calendar and plugins that use Select2.js.
- Now loading full styles for V2 event pages only when using full styles.
New or updated hooks:
- Added the ability to filter cached view HTML. Hooks added were:
- Added filtering hooks to Cache Listener to allow modifications to occurance triggering options.
- Corrected implementation of filters in
Views/V2/Hooks.phpto avoid fatal errors.
- Improve escaping for messages when no results were found using search (Thanks Steve Pollak)
- Modified Select2.js to clone jQuery.fn.select2 into jQuery.fn.select2TEC to avoid conflicting with third-party usage that didn’t include the full version of Select2.js.
Updated language files and strings:
- 3 new strings added
- 176 updated
- 0 fuzzied
- 6 obsoleted