This updated version of The Events Calendar Pro includes several bug fixes.
As always, we recommend updating on a staging site, just to be safe, but it should all be smooth sailing.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- Corrected the handling of dates in the Week View when the Timezone mode setting is set to “site-wide”.
- Added ability for translations of Summary View slug.
- Aligned the event cost and ticket section properly in Summary View.
- Removed incorrect aria-selected attribute from some elements.
- Prevented a PHP 8 deprecation notice for the
Updated language files:
- 1 new strings added
- 10 updated
- 0 fuzzied
- 0 obsoleted