Hey Folks! Today’s update brings some improvements to notifications in Event Tickets. We’re also enhancing how Event Tickets Plus integrates with our free plugin for filtering posts in WordPress, Advanced Post Manager. This will help administrators quickly see the correct ticket counts from the back end of the site.
As a reminder, maintenance releases are smaller updates between major updates that are mostly comprised of bug fixes, tweaks, and small but meaningful improvements. That means there shouldn’t be breaking changes, but hey, it’s always a good idea to backup and test on a development server as you would with any other WordPress update.
To see all of the changes included this Maintenance Release, check out the changelogs for all updated plugins below:
Event Tickets 4.10.11
- Fix – Users reported error messages when Event Tickets was active without Event Tickets Plus and if tickets were not enabled for any post type. We’re adding a check for empty tickets to the Tribe__Tickets__Editor__Blocks__Tickets::ticket_availability() method to avoid PHP error notices showing.
- Fix – We now correctly get the Event/Post ID within the Tribe__Tickets__Editor__Blocks__Rsvp::rsvp_process method to ensure the right ID gets saved with the RSVP.
- Fix – Some sanity checks were added to is_editing_post to ensure we don’t show PHP error notices in some edge cases.
- Tribe Common Hooks – https://docs.theeventscalendar.com/reference/since/tribe.common4.9.22/
- Plugin Hooks – https://docs.theeventscalendar.com/reference/since/event.tickets4.10.11
- Language – 0 new strings added, 74 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted.
- Language in Tribe Common – 0 new strings added, 0 updated, 1 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted.
Event Tickets Plus 4.10.10
- Feature – We added an “Unlimited” drop-down option to the Stock filter for Advanced Post Manager to avoid having to manually filter by -1.
- Feature – Stock and Sales values for Advanced Post Manager now display as formatted numbers (such as “Unlimited” instead of -1 stock and 2,520 instead of 2520 sales).
- Fix – Adjust Stock and Sales filter values for the Advanced Post Manager display.
- Fix – We’re avoiding potential PHP fatal errors with Advanced Post Manager.
- Fix – We corrected a display value for Advanced Post Manager’s “Stock” column for events with a Global Stock of tickets.
- Fix – Unlimited stock events now appear when searching “Ticket Stock is at least …”
- Plugin Hooks – https://docs.theeventscalendar.com/reference/since/event.tickets4.10.10
- Language – 0 new strings added, 16 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted.
Not Updated This Release
The following plugins have not been updated this release and will remain at the version numbers specified here: