This updated version of Event Tickets brings several minor improvements and a new export feature for attendees
As always, we recommend updating on a staging site, just to be safe, but it should all be smooth sailing.
New features included in this release:
- Added export button next to the page title on the Attendees page.
- Added “Delete” functionality for the tickets area in the classic editor.
A few tweaks we made under the hood:
- Changed the word ‘Purchaser‘ to ‘Attendee‘ when email confirmation is sent for purchasing a ticket.
- Added `$attendees` parameter to the `tribe_report_page_after_text_label` action.
- Removed the edit column when printing the Attendees list.
Updated language files and strings:
- 1 new strings
- 61 strings updated
- 0 strings fuzzied
- 0 string obsoleted