Event Tickets 5.1.3 adds several improvements to the general usability and user experience of the plugin, as well as improvements to its stability.
This is a “maintenance” release, meaning it should be a super smooth update but, as always, please back up your site and database as you would with any other WordPress update.
The following items were fixed in this release:
- As an admin, while on the Attendee List screen, there is no longer a check-in link when hovering over an attendee that has a “Can’t Go RSVP” response. No need to check someone in if they aren’t coming!
- Button styling on events with tickets or RSVPs on the default WordPress Twenty Twenty-One theme should render correctly now.
- The “Going” and “Not Going” options on the “My Tickets” page are now translatable, as expected.
- Long ticket or RSVP descriptions should no longer break when using the Block Editor. When it’s out of space, it starts on a new line.
- The template override path specified inside a couple of our templates has been corrected.
There is a new item in the WordPress navigation menu and a new Filter in this release:
- As an admin, when editing or viewing events with tickets, there is now a new “Attendees“ menu link in the admin bar that takes you directly to the Attendees screen for that event.
- We have included a new snippet in order to modify the CSV delimiter when exporting attendees.