This release includes improvements to the performance and stability of the plugin, plus a few new features we slipped in and hope you enjoy.
This is a “maintenance” release, meaning it should be a super smooth update but, as always, please backup your site and database as you would with any other WordPress update.
We added a few new settings to the WordPress Customizer. Here’s how
- Background color CSS overrides.
- Event title color CSS overrides.
- Event date and time CSS overrides.
These should give you a little extra flexibility to update the plugin design without code.
The following items were fixed in this release:
- Saving a page or post with ticket or attendee shortcodes will no longer give a scary Error 500 or notices on the front end.
- PHP notices on the attendee registration page and ticket details section have been resolved.
- The meta field view templates (located in
v2/components/meta) support placeholder text and are used on the attendee registration screen when the feature to collect attendee information on a per-ticket basis is enabled.
- Ticket editor warnings have been moved to Event Tickets.
Some language strings were updated in this release:
- 1 new string added
- 8 strings updated
- 3 strings obsoleted