Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Clients Make Appointments

Posted by: Tyler
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:26pm

Is it possible to show available meeting times and clients or potential clients can book an appointment to meet?

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Custom fields on tickets

Posted by: Mike Muller
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:25pm

We’re working on an expo site where the client needs to offer a somewhat complex registration process. They want to offer an expo ticket for sale but each expo ticket needs to have custom fields for seminar choices. There roughly 5 time slots for the ex…

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      is this simple workflow possible ?

Posted by: cj
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:24pm

1.Email from CMS to desired list of delegates 2.Delegate clicks on peronsalised URL 3.Site is pre-populated with delegates details from CMS 4.User clicks on preferred attendance option (Lunch, Dinner, (VIP)) or decline invitation 5.Site receives registration …

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Calendar Pro + Tickets & Coupons

Posted by: WIN
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:23pm

First off, love the plugin. What I need is the ability to sell tickets like this. For example, 1st event date is $100 and subsequent is $25 per. I dont see where I would accomplish this.

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Eventbrite Plugin

Posted by: Amy Coyle
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:22pm

Hi, Just wondering is it possible to get a demo of the eventbrite plugin? As we want to ensure it will work correctly with our page. Also is there anymore screen shots available of an example Eventbrite event published on a website? I would be grateful for a…

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pro required for Eventbrite add-on?

Posted by: Caitlin
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:22pm

I am desperately looking for a calendar to sync with eventbrite events. Sorry if this seems obvious, but I wanted to double check if you needed to buy the pro version of this plugin ($65) in order to use the eventbrite add-on ($65). That would make the grand…

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      I think my Events Calendar PRO has run out..?

Posted by: Katie
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:21pm

Hello, We had a company that made our website for us, and they put events calendar PRO into our website. All of a sudden, we have no events function on our website and we are no longer are with the company who made the site so I can’t really ask them to…

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      24 hour clock format

Posted by: Harald Stuckmann
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:21pm

Hi, for a custumer website I need a calendar and what I’ve seen of your event calendar so far I do like very much. But before purchasing it I have two essential questions: 1. is there a possibility to change the event calendar (pro) to a 24 hour clock f…

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Plug in implementation

Posted by: Francisco
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:19pm

Hello – We are starting to look into your Event add-on products and were wondering if these add-ons are easy enough to pay for, download, activate and implement on our back end or if they require our web developers to actually do the entire implementati…

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      translations

Posted by: lalebarde
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:18pm

Hi, is woocommerce tickets translated in french, or easily translatable ?

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar Pro Pricing

Posted by: Tom Dudley
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:14pm

Hi. We just purchased and are working to implement for our small church the Churchope theme. We would like to upgrade to CalndarPro. Because we are a small non-profit church, I am wondering if we could purchase that upgrade for the $65 single-site Personal-us…

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      Side widget and month view

Posted by: Jason
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/21 at 12:14pm

Hello! First off, love the calendar, i use it on other websites I manage. I was curious, is there a way to display Certain Events, or event categories on the widget, and then display all events on the calendar, in lets say the “Events” section whi…

• 3/21/15
    • Solved Closed
      several theaters, artists and performances

Posted by: Ruud
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2015/03/20 at 11:08pm

Dear Sir / Madam, For my site (with several theaters, artists and performances) I am looking for a calendar where it can be collected at all. Example, one artist has a show in one week on Mon, Wed, Sat & Sun at various theaters in the week after his perfo…

• 3/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events with nested subitems for film festival

Posted by: Michael Rosewich
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/20 at 12:31pm

Hi, we’re looking to set up a site for a film festival. The festival shows shorts ie. each “event” will feature a number of 6-8 films. Ideally we’d like to be able to attach individual films (possibly WordPress “posts”) to …

• 3/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Display-feature in Filter-Addon

Posted by: Jake
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/03/20 at 10:33am

Hi, i was wondering about your Filter Addon to the Events-Calender, two features would be essential to have for me which i can’t find in any of your demos, is the “Display as List” Feature as in the Events-Calender in the Addon availiable as…

• 3/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Adding other promoters and administrators of tickets/events – Edit/add

Posted by: Tom
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/03/20 at 10:32am

​Hi there, I am the founder of Tone Management, I am interested in purchasing the ticketing module for WordPress for us to use with the bands we manage as part of http://www.tonemgmt.com ​I want other people involved in the management company to administ…

• 3/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Templating and ability to display event categories

Posted by: Sven
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/03/20 at 10:31am

Hi, I’m Sven, webdesigner, mostly doing front-end integration for a customer with a future wordpress website. Before we decide on buying your Events calendar pro plugin, i would like some clarifications. Mostly my needs are: – add the categories r…

• 3/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Does The Events Calendar integrate with Infusionsoft

Posted by: ivri
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/20 at 5:00am

My client is an Infusionsoft user. Is there a plug in/add on that can integrate The Events Calendar with Infusionsoft. We will have customers buy the event ticket through The Events Calendar, and then we want contact data and “tags” to be applied …

• 3/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      The Events Calendar PRO for WordPress multisite

Posted by: April
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/20 at 4:54am

Hi, I have a client who would like the PRO features for their WordPress multisite websites. What is the cost for this, and does it allow them to have a master calendar on the parent site and calendars with related events only on the child sites. Is that possi…

• 3/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Category calendar with intro text

Posted by: Stefaan
      Most Recent by: Gustavo Bordoni on 2015/03/19 at 6:15pm

Hi there, I’m about to purchase the pro version for a client. A quick, but important question: 1) Can I have different calendars, each for a certain events category (for example ‘evening workshops’, ‘full day workshops’, …)…

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket Plugin

Posted by: Josh
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/19 at 3:34pm

Does the Woocommerce ticket plugin allow for shortcodes? Or does it only integrate with The Events Calendar plugin and within the events that Events Calendar creates? i.e. Can I use another event calendaring plugin that my client likes but use the WooCommerce…

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Pro Pre-Sales Question

Posted by: claresuereth12345
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/19 at 2:46pm

Hi, I’d like to purchase the Events Calendar Pro for my client, and I have a question about some of the functionality. I’d like to be able to have the most recent event in the future show up on my homepage in a div (not in a widget). So for inst…

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      tickets on product page woocommerce?

Posted by: Thomas Dahm
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/19 at 2:44pm

Hi, can i use the woocommerce ticket plugin without the events calendar being visible? i want to sell online entree tickets, for my museum, on the woocommerce products page but without creating events since we are open everyday. Thanks, Thom

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Do I have to?

Posted by: dmystudio
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/19 at 2:43pm

Hi, I’m moving a site over to a new server, and in the process the calendar stopped working and I’m getting 404’s when clicking on the individual events listed in the cal. I tried posting a new event and get the same problem. Also, the mes…

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Calendar Pro conflict with WordPress widgets

Posted by: Karen Quigley
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/19 at 2:39pm

I’ve been using the Event Calendar and like it very much so I just purchased and downloaded the Pro version. When I activated the Pro version, all the widgets disappeared from other pages and were replaced by an Archives widget. When I deactivate the Pr…

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Add Facebook Addon to my blog

Posted by: marco
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/19 at 12:26pm

Hi there, Can I purchase the Facebook Addon as a stand alone option to my WordPress? or Do I need to get your Event Calendar first?

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Unlimited Site Support?

Posted by: Matt Gluskin
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2015/03/19 at 10:44am

Interested in licensing the Events Calendar plugin for an unlimited number of sites. Is this an option?

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      When Month view is default List view won't show.

Posted by: Anne Frankl
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2015/03/19 at 10:14am

When I’ve used the Month view as my default, I can not get the List view to come up. The Day view comes up, but not the List view. If I choose List view as the default they all work, but I want the Month view to be the default. Also when I import my…

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events & Facebook

Posted by: James
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/19 at 8:04am

Does the facebook plugin work from wordpress to publish upon facebook, Facebook to wordpress or both?

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      combo tickets (for multiple dates) and single tickets

Posted by: Radhey Shyam
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/03/19 at 7:43am

The total number of tickets remaining is at the top of the event page, sort of like on this page http://buddyverse.net/event/qld-2015-caloundra-buddyverse-minecraft-camp-1415-march/ though I would like it to look more attractive, as well as a countdown until …

• 3/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      QR / Barcode Check-in, Refund Features, Ticket Customization

Posted by: Michael
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/18 at 12:19pm

Greetings, I have a few pre-sales questions. – Does this generate QR codes or barcodes for each ticket purchased? – If yes, to above question, does each attendee receive a unique bar-code and ticket, or is it all on one? – What features are …

• 3/18/15
    • Solved Closed
      filter bars

Posted by: Parvez
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/03/18 at 6:48am

Do I need to upgrade to the Personal PRO version to be able to use Filter bar. https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-filterbar/ I don’t see ‘Filter’ option in settings. We want to show the photo view for eg. like this with …

• 3/18/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple dates and times

Posted by: Ana
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/17 at 7:40pm

I need repeat the same event multiple dates and times. I see free version it’s not possible. For examplo All Saturday – 9.00am- 11.00am / 16:00pm – 18:00pm Is it possible with pro version? Thank you

• 3/17/15
    • Solved Closed
      Any issues with Youtube?

Posted by: Adrian
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/17 at 7:37pm

Pre-purchase question re Eventbrite Tickets. Do youtube vids play ok through the plugin? Thanks

• 3/17/15
    • Solved Closed
      customisation

Posted by: LEISA
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/17 at 7:33pm

In viewing some of your showcase sites such as http://yerbabuenagardens.com/events/ where the calendar shows as blog posts with images and text, how is this accomplished? Is this a standard option if we upgrade to PRO or has this been extensively customised…

• 3/17/15
    • Solved Closed
      Adding EVENTS to Menu

Posted by: Patrice
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/17 at 7:17pm

Hi, I am trying to add the single page EVENTS to the menu bar, but am unable to do so. It looks like in order to add to the menu I have to select each event and add; which obviously I don’t want to do. Is there a how-to on doing this? Thanks. Patrice

• 3/17/15
    • Solved Closed
      Diplay partipants list in a page or post

Posted by: JRB
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/03/17 at 8:18am

Hi, Is there a way to display participant list registred to an event in the event page or in another page or post ? We are already The Events Calendar Pro licensed.

• 3/17/15
    • Solved Closed
      Filter by advanced custom field.

Posted by: Joe
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/03/17 at 6:47am

Hi there! First, thank you for this amazing Calendar. I tried to search in the forum before asking.. trying to see if there were similar questions. I found something, but it didn’t work. So I would like to ask you if you can guide in the right direction…

• 3/17/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events wont update

Posted by: Nick
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/17 at 5:22am

Hello, I have recently installed this and am testing to see if it will meet my needs. I have come across a problem when I try to update or delete an event and add a new event it keeps sending me to 404 error pages and no events are being stored. Do you have t…

• 3/17/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-sale questions

Posted by: Pamela
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/17 at 5:18am

I have a few pre-sale questions before purchasing the Event Calendar Pro and Filter: 1. Are events stored as posts? 2. I have requirements to default the filtering by a. dynamically default the map view based on user’s (nearby) location b. preset som…

• 3/17/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events + Community Addon

Posted by: JM
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/17 at 5:10am

I want to use your calendar for a client’s website. They want to have the event filter AND the community events functionality. Does the PRO version include these or do I use the Events Calendar version and have to purchase the event filter AND community…

• 3/17/15
    • Solved Closed
      Capabilities

Posted by: Ed Bartlett
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/16 at 6:56pm

I am looking to dump my Events Manager plugin, and am seriously looking at Events Calendar, Pro. I am having insane problems loading events and changing past recurring events. I usually run close to 15K event listings per year, and am looking to increase that…

• 3/16/15

Create New Topic in Pre-Sales Questions

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.