Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      not sure if non-profit application was received

Posted by: Daina
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/08/13 at 7:05am

I submitted an application for non-profit status consideration a couple of times. I heard back from Leah once when the attachment did not go through but since then I’ve re-submitted once in mid June 2015 and again July 23rd and haven’t heard back.…

• 8/13/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Stripe Accounts

Posted by: Jacob Jacobson

Can it handle multiple stripe accounts? I’m building a website for a church and the youth group and women’s group and other groups each have their own stripe account. Can this be supported?

• 8/13/15
    • Solved Closed
      EDD Tickets

Posted by: karenlawr

I purchased EDD Tickets about a year ago. Is there an annual fee to renew this or how does that work? I noticed there are different options now than when I purchased. Thanks!

• 8/13/15
    • Solved Closed
      Buy Now

Posted by: Joe

Hi: I’ve searched around your forums, but can’t seem to understand how best to add a BUY NOW button/option when using the Events Calendar plugin. Do I need Ticket Pro and would that automatically add a BUY NOW for each event? Thanks

• 8/13/15
    • Solved Closed
      Executive Director

Posted by: Sarah Meikle
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/08/12 at 7:05am

Do you give any discounts or free upgrades to 501(c)3 Non-Profit organizations? We are a small service dog organization and could really use the ability to have reoccurring events (Events Calendar Pro) and Facebook Events (to avoid having to duplicate events…

• 8/12/15
    • Solved Closed
      Adobe Connect

Posted by: Stepan

Hi, Tell me, please, is there a possibility to sell webinars from adobe connect using your plugin? We need an online lessons system, where users can book lessons at certain days and certain time. So we need a system that will allow user to book lesson, pay fo…

• 8/12/15
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets for WooCommerce

Posted by: Aimee

Hi, I am interested in buying the Tickets for WooCommerce plugin. You mention that you support the default payment options and also the payment gateway options on the WooCommerce website. Our customer wants to use this plugin http://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/wo…

• 8/12/15
    • Solved Closed
      what if I change website

Posted by: Corrado

Hello there, I wish to know if I buy the paid version of your plugin, I will use for few weeks maybe a month in the development server environment (online, will be a folder in http://www.corradoprever.com/test/) then I will move it on the real environment (a…

• 8/12/15
    • Solved Closed
      The Events Calendar German Translation

Posted by: Chris

Hello from Hamburg! There is a mistake in German translation of “« All %s” The translation says “« Alle %sen” – You should remove the last two letters “en”. The German translation should be “«…

• 8/12/15
    • Solved Closed
      Non-profit discount?

Posted by: Johan Linder

Hi Btw: I tried to click the suggested links when I entered the topic, but wasn’t able to click any. Here’s my question: I support a non-profit website for a table-tennis club. They used to list upcoming matches and tournaments with the help of a …

• 8/12/15
    • Solved Closed
      Refunding add-ons for a non-profit?

Posted by: Annika Jermyn
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/08/11 at 9:48am

Hey I’m designing a website for a non-profit, so I applied for the free add-ons. I’m in quite a rush though, and I know it takes a while for you guys to process those requests, so if I paid for the add-ons now, would it be possible to be refunded …

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      Staff only details

Posted by: Special view for staff
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/08/11 at 7:05am

Is it possible to post an event, and have some of the information visible only to staff? We do a lot of events, and I’d like to post the set-up information for the staff to see on the calendar, but not have it visible to the public. Is there a way (Spec…

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      Can you use community events in combination with event ticketing?

Posted by: Roger Walker-Arnott

Hi, If I purchase community events & woo commerce ticketing will the two allow me to have a system where event managers can add their own events and charge for tickets? Further to that, would it be possible to configure it so that event managers can use…

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      Date Ranges in Events Widget

Posted by: Claire

Hi, Our news website currently features an events widget on our homepage and landing pages, and a separate page houses the full calendar. We have not been able to edit our current widget so that it excludes events with wide date ranges. The problem arises w…

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      Accept Payment with Card Reader?

Posted by: Tim Morris

Howdy, I am planning on using the Easy Digital Downloads Ticket plugin. I am curious if your plugin gives an option to accept manual payments at the event itself via a card reader? I will probably be using PayPal Pro or Stripe. Thanks, Tim Morris

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      PRE-SALES QUESTION – Customization of the module.

Posted by: Mario

Been taking your module for a test drive in our site. One very important glitch we’ve found for our particular area of the world. Google maps is terribly inaccurate in our region, often steering people to the wrong location. We’ve found that lat a…

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      what do i need ?

Posted by: Patrick

Hello ! I tried the free version of you pretty cool calendar and i found out that i need to order PRO Version to do recurring Events. So i need the free version and the PRO Version installed, or is the pro Version working without the free version ? Is sozot…

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Dates

Posted by: Joe jenkins

Hi, I am looking for a way to do something with my event and wondered if Woocommerce Tickets would do it. I have 6 days of films during a film festival. I have 100 seats per day and want to be able to have users buy either a ticket for a single day or for th…

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      Wrong date showing on related events

Posted by: Natalie

Hi The wrong date is showing in the related event links at the bottom of each single event. It is showing the publish date rather than the actual event date. Ideally I would like to turn off related events completely as I can’t understand how it is mat…

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      How to build a site with Age and Tour Date

Posted by: David

Hello, I’m a developer, building a site for a client who needs functionality beyond what WooCommerce by itself is capable of (I was told by WooThemes support that Woocommerce cannot not do what my client needs). My client sells tours (events) and the tours …

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      Unclaimed Tickets Custom Report (SALES vs REDEMPTION)

Posted by: E

We use the ticket system to sell online tickets. We sell bunch of tickets everyday. In the reporting we can see ticket sales, but is there a way to build a report that shows the tickets that have not been redeemed. The perfect reporting would be instead of Sa…

• 8/11/15
    • Solved Closed
      View calendar Sun-Sat, instead of Mon-Sun?

Posted by: Ashley
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/08/10 at 7:55am

The month-view calendar is displaying Monday – Sunday (with the weekend days together at the end of the week). Is there a way to have it display Sunday – Saturday (with the weekend days split)? Thanks!

• 8/10/15
    • Solved Closed
      Try to make the buy but says coupon does not exist

Posted by: Dias
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/08/09 at 4:42pm

Hi, I had completed a survey and received a 25% coupon. However I did not had the opportunity to buy it until today because the website was still under construction. Today I’ve tried to make the buy and the system says that the coupon does not exist. Ca…

• 8/9/15
    • Solved Closed
      Non Profit-Application Status

Posted by: John
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/08/09 at 9:25am

Hi there, Our non-profit organization (Community Haven) submitted an application back on 2/11 and we’re still yet to hear back from anyone. Can you please let me know what additional information you need from us in order to proceed? We’d really li…

• 8/9/15
    • Solved Closed
      Canvas Issues

Posted by: James Musgrave
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/08/08 at 7:05am

Please don’t make me ditch the Canvas theme! I got it running just the way I want it and your event calendar is pretty much what I want to get happening but there are a few issues. 1. no comments. If I hook back across to Twenty Fifteen I can see the …

• 8/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      shortcodes

Posted by: Dane

Hi, Is there a short code available to display the calendar on an existing web page? I really don’t want to have to change the link of my client’s Schedule page on his business site. Love the plug-in, but a short code would be very helpful. Tha…

• 8/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      can tickets be standalone?

Posted by: jarrod

i am wondering if i can use the woocommerce tickets add on without the events calendar or do you need to have both?

• 8/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events calendar and wootickets

Posted by: Elizabeth Martinez

someone mentioned/recommended to me to combine Events Calendar, Wootickets, and Woocommerce — to accomplish what I need to do – below is the situation: I have a non-profit organization that holds classes – their class registration is a littl…

• 8/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      WPML Multi Themes

Posted by: Farhad

Hi there, I really need to make your plugins work as multi-lingual. Do you have any idea, If I use “WPML Multi Themes” to use different theme for each language, is there any issue with translation and compatibility of your plugins such as pro, com…

• 8/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      Same training, choice of dates

Posted by: Gwyneth Moss
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/08/07 at 10:08am

I teach courses which have Part One and Part Two. Each has multiple dates. So Part One will have dates in Sept, Oct, Nov and more next year and similarly for Part Two Can I set up the two courses displaying a choice of dates? People are looking for the cour…

• 8/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Facebook events, changes in events

Posted by: Dirk
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/08/07 at 7:05am

Hi all, Before we buy the Facebook events plugin we would like to know what happens if someone changes the time/venue/price etc. in a Facebook event and the plugin loads the event again. We ofcourse hope the event is changed and we don’t end up with mul…

• 8/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Booking Time Slot Functionality

Posted by: Michael do Carmo

Good Day, Nice plugin – just need a question answered to make sure it meets my requirements before I purchase for my client: My client needs this for helicopter rides he sells at events. The rides run every 15 or 20 minutes, and each ride has 4 seats availa…

• 8/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce Tickets plugin issue

Posted by: Debora

Hi, I am working on a website that someone else built (using their own custom theme – very basic), trying to add ticket functionality to the Event Calendar. I went with WooCommerce Tickets but it was causing the white screen of death (although the gener…

• 8/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Ticke with variable time slot

Posted by: Flo Murnig

Hello, Is itpossible to createtickets where the customer can choose the time of the event? It will be used for schools which can book a gym room when ever they need it during the day. For example: If the room is booked is booked by a school between 2pm to 4pm…

• 8/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      COMMUNITY EVENTS Question

Posted by: Damian

Hi, I have a customer that have a page with events calendar We tested on dev before push on prod. dev: http://www.musicaenfoco.com/agenda/categoria/agenda/ prod: http://bsasenfoco.com/agenda/categoria/agenda/ 1. Question: With personal license is enought to …

• 8/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Page Templates

Posted by: Wayne Harris

Hi, We are interested in purchasing your events calendar pro plugin. We would like to have anonymous free users & paid members. Is it possible to have 2 different event page templates for anonymous vs members, where the members template has extra fields?…

• 8/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      BuddyPress GROUP Integration

Posted by: Juno

Hello Guys, I really wanna use ECP for my new project however I need to know if I could create a specific calendar for each GROUP inside BuddyPress. This is another plugin that I can do that, but they don’t have recurring events and venues. https://prem…

• 8/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Different venues Different events

Posted by: Amanda

Hi I have a client with a hotel business, that has 4 different venues/bars with different events playing all the time, some recurring. Will Events Calendar Pro allow for this?

• 8/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events sorting order

Posted by: Darren

Will the new update allow for events to be sorted by “event date” currently, my understanding is that each event is put in order by publish date. Thanks for your help. Darren

• 8/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      New Unlimited License

Posted by: Anthony D’Arco
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/08/06 at 7:05am

I have several developer licenses currently active (and have been for years — since the CodyCanyon Days), I want to upgrade, but I have two problems: 1. I noticed I am getting a discount, but I wasn’t sure if that discount was temporary or not. If…

• 8/6/15
    • Solved Closed
      501c3 pro version

Posted by: Wendy
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/08/05 at 6:28pm

Hello, We’ve got our 510c3 application in, but it will take time to go through. Can we pay now and switch to nonprofit status when it comes through? Thanks, Wendy

• 8/5/15
    • Solved Closed
      Colour code the categories

Posted by: David
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/08/05 at 3:47pm

I need to color code the deferent categories, can this be done as easily as with All in One cal? David

• 8/5/15