Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Questions about PDF tickets, phone orders and compatibility

Posted by: CZ
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:26am

Hi there, Since there’s no current documentation online (getting the 404 errors), hoping you can help: 1) Is it possible to TURN OFF the .PDF ticket option? We don’t want to send out any e-tickets. They will pick everything up at the box office. …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Feature detail list somewhere?

Posted by: Jack Kelly

Hello, I have been tasked with identifying a WordPress plugin that could replace our existing PHP learning calendar system. This plugin looks interesting but I’m unable to find a nice list of all its features. Is it possible for someone to indicate whic…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Questions on "Near" field and themes

Posted by: Mark

I’m considering your Events Pro product, and have a couple questions: 1. The geographical area of the events we will include on the site is worldwide. I saw in a video how the “Near” field works — it recognized the US city and then sh…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Paid Listings?

Posted by: Jay Mitchell

My client wants a calendar where people can add their own events to the calendar and pay – either to get on the calendar or to add premium features (eg, longer listing, font style, hyperlink, picture, etc.). Does your PRO version and/or plugins have thi…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pro Features and Mods

Posted by: Bill Bailey

Before I pay to get the ability to have recurrence events, does Pro let me turn off the Month/Year drop downs since they don’t work? and can I change the format of the listing so it doesn’t show like this… May 8, 2013 5:00 pm – May 8, 2013…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar PRO to Google Calendar

Posted by: Keith Dowler

We have a mobile app that syncs with a Google Calendar account. Is it possible (and relatively easy) to have Calendar PRO automatically update that Google Calendar so our app stays up to date? /considering buying Calendar PRO if this works/ my best, Kd

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Adding Hyperlinks to custom field text

Posted by: John Alexander

Hi everyone, 1. I would like to know if, in the plugin, I can add a set of custom fields to each event. And then in those fields, can I create a hyperlink in the text that I type? For instance, say I have an event at a theatre downtown. I might like to have…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      2.0.11 vs 3.0 in recurring event times.

Posted by: DIrk Becker

I’d like to have a recurring event that isn’t as regularly scheduled. For example, the same event occurs on Monday at 2:30pm and on Thursday at 4pm and again on Saturday at 11am. Is that possible with 3.0? because I know it isn’t in 2.0.11 becau…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Reducing Calendar Width

Posted by: dboraks

We use Events Calendar Pro for our website, and the current width of the calendar in Calendar View extends into global paid advertising space. What is the best method for reducing the calendar width with minimal impact on readability? We would like to avoid r…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Please check my requirements against wootickets

Posted by: Wolfgang

Hi, please check if the following requirements can covered by wootickets: there is an music festival over 3 days. the customer can buy 3 different ticket types: daily ticket day 1 daily ticket day 2 daily ticket day 3 festival ticket (all days) every ticket h…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Events with varying venue

Posted by: Rod Weston

We are interested in using Events Calendar Pro but we have one question. We have recurring events (Chamber of Commerce meetings, for example) that change venues for each meeting. It appears that we can edit individual events after the recurring event has been…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Payment options?

Posted by: L

I didn’t notice any mentioning of payment options for events. I did see you offer WooCommerce for tickets as an add-on, but what payment gateway (paypal, amazon, authorize.net…) does that one work with? Does your event calendar have the option to …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar Event Conflicts

Posted by: Kassie

I’m looking at it for a church, so we’d use offices/rooms in the building as the locations/venues, but we need the ability to prevent members from scheduling events at the same time in the same room. Does this plugin have the ability to prevent us…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooTickets and WooCommerce

Posted by: AdrianTO

Do the events created by Wootickets show up in Woocommerce as a type of product? Example, a simple product. I am using Woocommerce right now to sell course registrations. I can’t use an events management plugin to do this because the course also requir…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Single event site

Posted by: Martin

Hi guys I’ve been browsing this forum and I can’t see an obvious answer to a couple of questions. I manage a site that is a single once-a-year weekend event and we only sell tickets up to three months beforehand. We do have various ticket types (…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Calendar + FishPig

Posted by: Regina Nickles

Hi! I was reading this post: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-calendar-pro-doesnt-work-with-fishpig/#post-32599 and I’m a little confused. Does Event Calendar worth with FishPig? FishPig is a Magento extension that integrates a W…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Eventbrite Tickets

Posted by: Eric

Is there a way to try the Eventbrite Tickets add-on before purchasing it? I’d like to try out Eventbrite and would like to see if it has all the functionality required for a project.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre buy questions

Posted by: Ryan

Great plugin however I had a question about a specific functionality I don’t see… 1. Is there a way to create a custom agenda? For example you have 25 event thought out the day, people could select events which they want to attend and have a copy …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Additional variables besides number of tickets ("add ons"?)

Posted by: Codebloo

Hi! I was wondering if it’s possible to offer ticket package “add ons” that differ in number from the number of tickets over all. IE. I have 12 spaces available in a class for learning to ride a bike I have 4 loaner bikes available I wou…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Auto-delete past events

Posted by: John Alexander

Hi guys, I was wondering if there is currently a feature, going to be a feature in the new version, or plans to look at creating a way to “schedule” events to automatically delete themselves on a specific date (and time, if possible). Basically,…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Presale questions

Posted by: AK

1) Wootickets – Is it possible to restrict tickets or pages to certain users? 2) Wootickets – Is it possible to view a backend demo of the tickets? 3) Wootickets – Is it possible to print the tickets? 4) Wootickets – Does it show a to …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      MU and calendar sync

Posted by: Thibault Milan

Hi, I would know if event calendar or event calendar pro support some kind of sync between a mu installation or can share calendar across mu sites. The main goal is to display a calendar on different website without having to manualy duplicate content. Some …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Further info on Pro Features

Posted by: Benjamin Frey

I’ve been looking for calendar software for a while and yours looks great. I’m strongly considering buying the pro and community event features for a collaborative art festival listing website I’m running and I wanted to ask about a few spec…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Mini Calendar Widget Customization

Posted by: Tin Hoang

Hi Tri.be, I was wondering if it is possible to customize the mini Calendar Widget so that when a user clicks on event in the mini calendar it can load a Div element on the same page with the details of that event(Event name, date, description)? How can I do…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Fatal Error with free version of plugin

Posted by: Tina Rawlins

Hi Guys.. I installed the free version before I buy the facebook addon- And here is the deal.. the free plugin throws me an error. http://www.stillpoint.com is where I will install it in final working state. http://www.thescalarwave.com is my sandbox. Fatal …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Importing Additional Items for Events

Posted by: Ben

I am evaluating the Eventbrite AP plugin and want to know if the event import feature will import the “Additional Items” that I created for an event, in addition to the ticket types? I have a need for registrants to be able to request items at inc…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Session Event

Posted by: Pupung Budi Purnama

Is the Pro plugin support multiple session on daily basis? Just like a cinema schedule? Eg. A movie scheduled 3pm and 7pm, in a week. Live example: http://roxie.com/events/index.cfm

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Subcription length

Posted by: Eric

I would like to purchase some of your products but I had a question. I noticed that on the Buy Now pages, it says “Get updates & support for a year”…Does this mean we have to purchase the product every year in order to update when there&…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Eventbrite Tickets + The Events Calendar Multisite for 30-ish sites?

Posted by: Mark Horlbeck

Referencing my initial conversation here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wordpress-3-5-multisite-support/, I was wondering if you all had had any further insight into what your pricing structure my look like for integrating Eventbrite Tick…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      filters for events

Posted by: Eddie Ross

Does your service support filters for events. We offer lots of events to the public and it would be great to enable users to filter the events for their specific preferences (e.g. type, venue, etc). Please let me know. Thanks.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Woo Tickets on Multisite used for multilanguage site

Posted by: Josee

Hi, I have a question about the license for woo tickets. I am using WP Multisite in order to manage a multi language site. I will be using only one url, with /fr and /en as a distiction. Do I have to purchase mor than one license? Thank you.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Single license key, and shortcode wootickets

Posted by: Marlies

Hi there, I’m using your beautiful Events Calendar on a client’s website, and want to buy WooTickets now. But I have two questions first: 1. The website is currently on my own server, and I want to test there before I transfer the website to my cl…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Reoccurring events and woo tickets.

Posted by: Mat taylor

I’m interested to know more about this incompatibility. 1. Is it a full conflict or just partial. 2. When is the fix 3. Are there any workarounds Ecp really looks like its going to work for me but only if fixes and features can handle the volume of eve…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      User Permissions

Posted by: JD

Hello, does either Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO support user permissions? That is, I’d like to have some users create an event and prior to it being posted, it needs to be approved by an administrator. Thanks! Best, Dipesh.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      RSS feed for calender

Posted by: megad

Hi, is it possible to load in an RSS feed for a calendar? My client uses sharepoint and I would like to feed thier RSS into my wordpress calendar. thanks!

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Calendars Sharing Events?

Posted by: Dave

I have a client that has some stores that each do their own events on their store sites. And they have a Company Wide calendar that will have a calendar with Corporate events. They want to have all the Store events publish to the Corporate Calendar as well. A…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      test plugin pre-sale

Posted by: Jdesign

Hi, we’re interested in purchasing this plugin for a client, but we’re not quite sure yet about its features in combination with wordpress. Is there a way to install a trial of this plugin ? thanks, Jdesign

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      iDeal

Posted by: Josephine

Hi, Is it possible to use iDeal for payment of the tickets? And does the organisor of the event get a message when the payment is recieved? Regards, Josephine

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple templates for individual events

Posted by: Alta

Hello .. Does the pro package come with the ability to have multiple templates for individual events? Perhaps there is a way to do this with the free version? I tried to duplicate the single.php file but there is no way to call different templates. Thanks muc…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-sales

Posted by: thewebsiteguys

Hi Tribe, 1. We need people to register for free trournaments so just need the software to track sign ups. Is that done in the pro plugin? ideally we don’t want to use woo commerce as there is no price or eventbrite? 2. Community events to confirm ̵…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Cal Pro – User to submit availability for event

Posted by: Sam Skirrow

Hi, I want a calendar which displays meetings from my google calendar on my wordpress site. But I want my users to be able to say whether they are available for these meetings or not. Is that possible with this premium plugin?

• 7/7/15

Create New Topic in Pre-Sales Questions

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.