Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Wootickets

Posted by: Alejandro
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/07 at 11:46am

I have some questions: I need sell tickets with conditions to do a camping website: – I need sell this type tickets with this system: + 1 day + 3 days When the client select the option must select the tickets that he need (different prices): – Per…

• 3/7/14
    • Solved Closed
      Follow up to "Acces to wp-admin required?"

Posted by: Ed
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/03/07 at 7:47am

Moderators: Please merge this thread into the previous question that Brook answered for us. Was unable to post a follow up and thought the answer may be helpful to others. Thank you Brook for the response. Adding the following code to .htaccess in /wp-admin s…

• 3/7/14
    • Solved Closed
      Paid membership?

Posted by: Wilf
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/06 at 4:15pm

Hi there, I’m building a site for a client, and he needs the ability to let three different bands of members sign up and create events. Band one is a free membership and their events must be approved by the webmaster before they are published. Band two …

• 3/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      TicketWoo, CalendarPRO "try before you buy"?

Posted by: Michael Khitrov
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/06 at 4:00pm

Hello, Is there “try before you buy” version of CalendarPRO + TicketWoo plugins? I could find in Ticket Woo description what’s charge per ticket (if any).. We’re not profit organization and nice to try if it works for us before we spen…

• 3/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Community events + venue database?

Posted by: Shelly Wilson
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/05 at 5:11pm

Hi, I’m building a newspaper website and I want to be able to let our readers easily add events to the calendar (via front-end with no login), as well as to have a venues listing/database (with description, future events, etc & photo of venue). It l…

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      ERROR: You need to select a status option.

Posted by: Michael Hipp
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/05 at 6:58am

I am trying to respond to one of my threads but when I hit post, I get the following error – ERROR: You need to select a status option. Where do you select the status option? I cannot find this anywhere when attempting to reply to my thread.

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Access to wp-admin required?

Posted by: Ed
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/03/04 at 1:33pm

We are currently using the free version and want to know if the Pro plugin has a similar requirement/behavior? Access to /wp-admin is restricted by IP using .htaccess. When a user accessing the public facing site, whose IP is not in the allowed list, visits t…

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      [Urgent] Invoice details

Posted by: Ben
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/04 at 7:14am

I post on presale cause this is not a technical question. I bought calendar pro and need to get informations for my accounter. There is no address on the invoice, can you give me the official details ? Thanks ps: it will be useful to make them appear on the i…

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Responsive

Posted by: Barry
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/04 at 7:13am

Is the calendar plugin responsive? Will it scale well with mobile devices?

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Adjust the expiry criteria

Posted by: btellock
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/03 at 5:55pm

Quick pre-sale questions: Is there a way to adjust the expiring criteria for events or is there a known plugin that works with TEC Pro to achieve this? Thank you in advance for any insight into this. Cheers, -B

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Modern Tribe vs Time.ly All In One Event Calendar

Posted by: Alexandra
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/03 at 4:59pm

My client has used Time.ly’s event calendar for the past couple of years, but the time has come to move on (support is far too sporadic and the product has unfortunately become unbearably buggy). My question is, have you heard of any of your users users…

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Photo View Options?

Posted by: Joe Coppola
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/03 at 4:34pm

I’m assuming that this is the “Photo View” https://theeventscalendar.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/photo_view.png Is it possible to display an iFrame instead of an image. Here is the iFrame code I would want to use.

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Upcoming Events Image stretched vertically

Posted by: bobtribe
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/03 at 3:44pm

I am using the current Nayma Theme from quadroideas. I have Event calendar v3.4.1 and Event Calendar facebook Events v3.4. I selected Full Styles Style sheet display. I get a vertically stretched image of the facebook event image for every event. (I would lik…

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Adding Dropdown menu during check out of WooTickets

Posted by: wman
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/03 at 3:38pm

Hello. I am trying to add custom fields to the check out process in woo tickets. For instance, a customer has to put certain ordered preferences which I thought would be go at checkout. (It’s not my ideas but this difficult client). I wanted to see if t…

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Export full calendar to Google Calendar – not just one event

Posted by: Steve
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/03 at 1:25pm

I notice there is a link to add a specific event to one’s Google Calendar. Is there a way for a site visitor to add the entire calendar? I understand they would have to go back in and re-sync to get updates. I just have a client with a bunch of staff me…

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring events scenario…

Posted by: Nick
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/03 at 1:15pm

Hi, I’m really considering your plugins for my event calendar and ticketing needs. One question about recurring events. How would I deal with this type of scenario : a one day event that is offered 3 or 4 times throughout the year, with a different inte…

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-sales question: Recurring event within the same day?

Posted by: Dave Woods
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/03 at 1:10pm

Hello, I’m considering purchasing Events Calendar Pro for a website I’m creating, but the recurring events functionality will most definitely be the deciding factor. Specifically, there will be times when I have a second instance of the exact same…

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event Categories

Posted by: Dawn Fulton
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/03 at 1:01pm

In order to decide whether or not to purchase your calendar for our club, I need to have a better understanding of how the Event Categories are labeled. My club is a Dressage Horseback Riding group that is a member of the USDF. For insurance purposes, we ne…

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Wootickets + Recurring Events = Recurring Tickets? Pretty Please!

Posted by: Margaret
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/03 at 8:21am

I have a client in desperate need of a solution like this. Ive used Wootickets in the past for other clients with ‘stand-alone’ events and it works great and was a simple install/set-up with great flexibility. I now have a client that offers paras…

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Need to renew license for a client on multisite

Posted by: Brian Chance
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/03 at 8:02am

I am supporting a national client that is a nonprofit that wants a paid level of support. A previous developer apparently selected Events Calendar and the PRO plugin for this multisite (subdomained) website. I’ve taken over and can not get responses f…

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events page title and Nav Menu dont display properly

Posted by: Stuart
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/03 at 6:51am

Great plugin! It seems most of the functionality works out of the box, it even seems to hooks into the theme im using pretty well. However i find 2 things aren’t working…. One an event page/or the events listings page: – my nav menu doesn…

• 3/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Duplicating Events Feature

Posted by: chesapeakeghostwalks
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/28 at 7:22am

Do you have a feature in Events Calendar Pro that allows you to simply duplicate and event so all the information in transferred and only simple edits (like date changes) have to be added? I know Events Pro has the recurring event feature, but that DOESN…

• 2/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      Payment integration with Events Calendar

Posted by: Jay
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/02/27 at 3:54pm

I am wanting to list training courses that we provide as a company on our wordpress website. I think that the Events Calendar plugin will work great. What kind of integration would I have with accepting payment for the courses? Is there a built in paypal i…

• 2/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Try before buy

Posted by: Ricardo Pedrosa
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/02/27 at 3:42pm

Hi. Your Eventbrite Tickets plugin seems quite nice, bot not sure if it will suit my needs. Is there any way to try it before buying?

• 2/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Filter bar customisation

Posted by: Seb
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/02/27 at 3:30pm

Hello, I would like to know if filter bar could have more option like search between 2 dates? I will be just perfect

• 2/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Presales Qs for Event Calendar Pro

Posted by: Mat
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2014/02/26 at 3:31pm

Hi Guys Just a couple of queries relating to Events Calendar Pro before purchasing.. 1. I will be planning on using this with Wootickets. Is there a way to set the maximum number of tickets that can be sold for an event? Obviosuly we wouldn’t want to ov…

• 2/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Limit user purchases

Posted by: Chris
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2014/02/26 at 2:58pm

<p>Hi there,</p> <p>Looking at purchasing this plugin. Can we set limits on how many tickets a user can purchase.</p> <p>For example, we have GENERAL & VIP. The user can only buy 4 general ticket s and 2 VIP tickets per order…

• 2/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Import Google Calendar

Posted by: Alex Navas
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2014/02/26 at 2:54pm

Is there a way that I can pull into multiple calendar feeds into Events Calender? I am able to do it with Time.ly All In One Calendar but I am looking to make a switch to your plugin. Thanks for your help.

• 2/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Non-profit discount?

Posted by: Carrie M
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2014/02/26 at 12:13pm

Do you offer a non-profit discount or in-kind donation of Event Calendar Pro? If so, what is the procedure for requesting this? Thank you!

• 2/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Knowing who is attending an event

Posted by: Josh
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/25 at 3:04pm

With the calendar PRO and possibly the eventbrite add-on if you have users signing up for events, would it be possible to be able to display what users are attending an event using this plugin(s)? That’s one of the main things we have to consider in our…

• 2/25/14
    • Solved Closed
      which plugins do i need

Posted by: Laurence
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/25 at 2:59pm

Hello, I am designing a site for a speakers series. Were you can sign up for the full series (one event per month) . You get a price for the full season 6 events. But i also want to have the possibility to register for the events individually at different pr…

• 2/25/14
    • Solved Closed
      which license?

Posted by: Linda
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/25 at 2:41pm

Hello, We have one website for our company. We have many departments in our company. Each department may or my not want to use the calendar we install. Most our sites will be like so: example.com/hr or example.com/cert, but a few might be a-site.example.co…

• 2/25/14
    • Solved Closed
      Eventbrite Tickets: Waiting List

Posted by: Lindsay
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/02/25 at 10:07am

Curious if this plugin supports Eventbrite’s “Waiting List” feature (http://help.eventbrite.com/customer/portal/articles/428521-waitlist-setup)? So if a particular ticket type sells out, people can add themselves to a waiting list in case th…

• 2/25/14
    • Solved Closed
      Personalised fields during inscrption process wirh EDD Tickets

Posted by: Anne-Marie
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/02/25 at 9:09am

Hello guys ! We want to build an event and would have some questions for you on EDD Tickets. It is a 3 day event with multiple activities. The participant would have to decide which activities he want to attend and would be able to add up to ten guests with t…

• 2/25/14
    • Solved Closed
      eventbrite add-on

Posted by: Roger
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/02/25 at 8:58am

Hello, our client has a site using your calendar and site has qtranslate. With some hacks we have the site working fine (for the most part). Now client wants to add ticketing. How will the eventbrite solution work with your calendar and qtranslate? Will event…

• 2/25/14
    • Solved Closed
      Money Back Guarantee – Followup

Posted by: Troy
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/02/24 at 5:10pm

Sorry, when I tried to post my followup question it said “You need to select a status option.” but there wasn’t any sort of status option to select. In any case, Thanks for the response Julie. I have not yet posted on the free support forum,…

• 2/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recommended Products for Selling Training Courses on My Website

Posted by: Sunny Johal
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/02/24 at 9:23am

Hi, I am looking to sell in-house face to face health and safety training workshops on my website. My Questions are as follows: 1) Will events calender free/pro + woo tickets allow me to do this, do I need any other plugins? 2) What is the difference between …

• 2/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      modifications from the front end

Posted by: Rodeored
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/02/21 at 5:12pm

Does your calendar have a way for regular wordpress users who are not admins to add events to a calendar. Is it possible to show the calendar with events that are near certain zip codes?

• 2/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-sales included features query

Posted by: athyg
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/02/21 at 4:58pm

Hi, I have a website Inspired Gifts (http://inspiredgifts.net), where users can search for and purchase gifts for special occasions. I would like to add event (ie special occasion) tracking functionality, specific to each user account. Basically, I would like…

• 2/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Randomization of recurring events

Posted by: Linda
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/02/21 at 6:19am

Hi I am currently using your free version which is working excellent and I am interested in upgrading to your PRO version as I have alot of recurring events. I was wondering if you can tell me if it is possible to have random recurring events for example I ha…

• 2/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event and Calendar slugs not working (404)

Posted by: Troy Freet
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/02/21 at 6:09am

I have been using ai1ec for a the last few months but decided to make the switch to a paid calendar today. Some of the plugins are going to be huge time savers (especially the facebook plugin). The problem I am having is the links for events and the calendar …

• 2/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Lack of widgets?

Posted by: martin allman
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/02/21 at 5:45am

Hi, I really want to display my events on the home page as opposed to a dedicated events page. Do you only supply the one widget for front page display?

• 2/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      RE: RE: RE: Calendar to embed outside WordPress?

Posted by: Noah
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/19 at 1:33pm

There is no “status option” field. I do not want to use any host, as I do not want to pay for a subscription. Can I download and use WordPress on my computer for free or am I forced to use a host?

• 2/19/14

Create New Topic in Pre-Sales Questions

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.