Upgrading to community events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrading to community events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dan Price
    Participant

We use Events tickets + currently.

I am wondering is it possible to convert our events to community events easily – and vice versa can we make community events ‘normal’ events.

On the organisers manage events page – is it possible to list ‘normal’ events that they have created?

Thanks,
    Dan

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Thanks for checking out Community Events!

Events created from the front end Community form and events created on the backend are actually one and the same. Community Events creates a front-end submission form that allows users to create events without having access to the backend of your site, but it doesn’t create different types of events.

The Community My Events page will list all events created by that user account, regardless of whether they were created on the front end or the back.

If you’d like to try it out, we do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to take Community Events for a test run! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrading to community events’ is closed to new replies.