We are excited to announce that we just shipped a maintenance release for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro! This release features a fix for the page that shows all instances of a recurring event so events are displayed in the correct order, as well as tweaks to the event location functionality to ensure geolocation information is properly updated on events.
The Events Calendar 4.9.9
- Fix – The page that displays all instances of a recurring event correctly starts with the current day. This resolves an issue where this page was starting with events in the past. Thanks Andy, leapness, and others for flagging this!
- Tweak – We updated our Freemius integration to increase the number of new installs who will see Freemius messaging.
- Tweak – The iCalendar feed now conforms to the format’s specifications by removing quotes around the timezone ID. This fixes issues that were occurring with some custom parsers.
- Language – 0 new strings added, 16 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 1 obsoleted
Events Calendar Pro 4.7.8
- Fix – The “Fix venues data” button in the plugin settings has been updated so that it does a more thorough job of updating missing geolocation coordinates.
- Fix – We resolved issues with the Fix Venue Geolocation functionality that could result in no response or unclear communication on whether or not geolocation information has been updated.
- Tweak – The “Fix venues data” button is now hidden when the default Google Maps API key is in use.
- Language – 3 new strings added, 35 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted
Not Updated This Release
The following plugins have not been updated this release and will remain at the version numbers specified here: