Hey folks! Today’s update is focused on correcting a few PHP errors as well as an improvement for plugin translations.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Here are the detailed changes included in this release:
- Fix – We fixed some issues that could cause PHP errors and notices during the plugin activation.
- Fix– Remove duplicate registrations when the [tribe_community_events] shortcode is in use. It was causing PHP notice and preventing assets from loading.
- Tweak – When translating our plugins, you’ll want to use your custom .mo translation file before the system generated .mo file, so that custom translations are displayed correctly. To correct the load order, we’re loading the plugin text domain on the new tribe_load_text_domains hook instead of the plugins_loaded hook to support third-party translation providers.
- Hooks – https://docs.theeventscalendar.com/reference/since/events.community4.7.0/
- Language – 0 new strings added, 70 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted