Our first monthly maintenance release for Eventbrite Tickets was released today. If you’ve entered your license key on the backend of any site where the plugin is being used, you’ll be prompted to update automatically – if not, just log in and visit Account Central -> Downloads here at the tri.be site. It is worth noting that this plugin requires The Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO 2.0.7. The 2.0.7 build was just released today so make sure you update it before updating any add-ons you may have running.
Release Notes for WordPress Eventbrite Tickets 1.0.1:
Small features, UX and Content Tweaks:
- Incorporated new Spanish translation files, courtesy of Hector at Signo Creativo.
- Added new “Events” admin bar menu with Eventbrite-specific options.
- Removed “No Venues/Organizers Found For This User” error when not trying to send a venue/organizer to Eventbrite.
- Added warning message when attempting to begin ticket sales for an Eventbrite event anytime in the past.
- Added proper error messaging when attempting to send country- or state-less events to Eventbrite.
As you can see, this was a pretty minor update. Please let us know if you experience any bugs or issues and we’ll work to include them in next month’s release. Thanks again for your support.