use in a marketplace

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions use in a marketplace

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Juan

Hello i can use this plugin in a marketplace that is using dokan?. Because i want only a few vendors have this option.
    You have examples of page use the plugin in a marketplace ?. Because I’m interested, for example, in a salesman who is dedicated to making personalized shirts and only giving him permission for his client to modify and customize
    Thanks!

Juan

Event Tickets Plus is the plugin i want to implement

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Juan,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus! It allows you to integrate with WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads to sell tickets, but these are currently the only ecommerce platforms that it will work with. Additionally, Event Tickets will allow you to sell tickets by integrating directly with PayPal. Neither plugin allows you to create other products (like shirts) besides tickets, but WooCommerce does let you add and sell other products (like shirts) on your site. If you choose to use WooCommerce as your ecommerce platform for Event Tickets Plus, users will be able to purchase both tickets (which will essentially be WooCommerce simple products) and other products in the same order; all products will be added to the same cart.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Juan

But i can choose if just want one vendor have the option to event ticket? Can i see videos and tutorial of how works the plugin?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Juan,

Just to make sure I understand correctly, are you wanting to give specific vendors access to create tickets on your site? If so, then you can do this using Event Tickets/Event Tickets Plus by giving them access to the backend of your site. If you would rather they do this from the frontend and not have backend access, then you might look at Community Events and Community Tickets, which will allow users to create events and tickets through a frontend form.

We do not currently have any demo videos, but we do have some knowledge articles that might be helpful:

New User Primer: Community Tickets

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I’ve misunderstood what you’re looking for!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘use in a marketplace’ is closed to new replies.