Excited to get started with Community Tickets? We’re here to help! The steps below will guide you through setting up and using your new features!
Like all of our premium Events add-ons, Community Tickets requires The Events Calendar to be installed on your site. Additionally, Community Tickets requires you to have Community Events with Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and WooCommerce installed and active on your site (Community Tickets 4.0 and below will also work our legacy plugin WooCommerce Tickets). We recommend that you install and configure those plugins before continuing with Community Tickets.
Ready to go? It’s time to set up Community Tickets!
1. First, download and install the plugin.
2. Next up you’ll need to input your license key. The plugin will work without the license key, but you’ll need it for automatic updates when a new version is released. Need updates on both your dev site and your live site? We can do that.
3. Configure your settings. The settings for Community Tickets are on the Community Settings tab. Make sure that you have checked the box Enable Community Tickets box to enable the plugin features on your site.
4. Make sure that you have your Community Events and WooCommerce settings configured to meet your needs.
5. Sit back and let your community organizers add their events and tickets! If you’re collecting fees from ticket purchases, you can also track sales and get paid.