Regarding Community Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Regarding Community Tickets

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Shailesh

Hello,

Basically I want my users to publish events from the FRONT END with RSVP options to the other specific users ( so the events can be either public or private to specific users) , so please let me know what kind of events calendar add-on will be suitable for this requirement ?

Please suggest.

Caroline

Hi Shailesh,

Thanks for reaching out! While Community Events and Community Tickets would certainly provide the needed support for user-submitted events on your option, there’s no option within any of our plugins at this time that would restrict the viewing of events on a per-user basis. If you’re interested in having this functionality built custom for your site, I’d suggest reaching out to a third-party developer who works with our products for more information! We maintain a list of such developers here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

I hope that helps to get you started! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Shailesh

Does it provide the option RSVP when we submit the event from the front end.?

Caroline

Hi Shailesh,

Thanks for following up! The RSVP option is available to users directly on the event submission form when Community Events, Community Tickets, and Event Tickets Plus are all active on your site. If you’re just using Community Events with the free version of Event Tickets, the RSVP option is still available, but it can only be added via the WordPress admin after an event has been submitted. When using this option, you’ll want to ensure that event submission is restricted to logged-in users only and configure your settings to allow users to edit their own events. You can read more about settings for Community Events on our Knowledgebase here.

Thanks again, and let me know if there’s anything else that I can do to assist! 🙂

Shailesh

Hello Sir/Ma’am,
    Once again, I need your assistance to select the proper Event plugin. We are using Thrive community theme and we need below functionalities.

1] Users can create Events & Tickets from the front end of the website.
    2] Events can be public or it can be private for specified users.
    3] Event tickets can be paid or Free(RSVP). Can we create RSVP event/ticket from the front end of the website.
    4] Users can share events to their friends Only.

Please LET ME KNOW which plugins should be best for above requirements. Please comment point by point.

Regards,
    Shailesh Prajapati

Caroline

Hi Shailesh,

Thanks for following up! Per your request, here is a point-by-point summary of which of our products (if any) include each of the above listed features:

1] Users can create Events & Tickets from the front end of the website. Users can create events with Community Events. If you wish to add support for tickets, you’ll need to add Event Tickets Plus and Community Tickets, as well.
    2] Events can be public or it can be private for specified users. There’s no option within any of our plugins at this time that would restrict the viewing of events on a per-user basis.
    3] Event tickets can be paid or Free(RSVP). Can we create RSVP event/ticket from the front end of the website. The RSVP option is available to users directly on the event submission form when Community Events, Community Tickets, and Event Tickets Plus are all active on your site.
    4] Users can share events to their friends Only. Events can be shared by simply passing along a link to any single event page–however, if you wish to have user-submitted events be viewable by friends only, this is not possible.

I hope that helps! Thanks, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

Shailesh

3] Event tickets can be paid or Free(RSVP). Can we create RSVP event/ticket from the front end of the website.
    – We have purchased these plugin: “Event tickets”, “Event tickets plus” and “the-events-calendar-community-events”.

Now, we have a website http://socialkids.ca/, and I created a event from the front end ( http://socialkids.ca/demo/event/test-event/ ) but it does not show any RSVP option on the front end for other users, Please guide how can it be available ?

Are we missing anything ?

Caroline

Hi Shailesh,

Happy to help! You’ll need to make sure that Community Tickets is also installed and activated on your site for RSVP and ticket options to appear when submitting events from the front end. Our New User Primer for Community Tickets may be helpful as you’re working through the installation and setup process for this plugin!

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-community-tickets/

Let me know if setting up this additional plugin helps to resolve your issue here! 🙂 Cheers, and thanks again!

Shailesh

OK I will check Community Tickets plugin for RSVP on the front side.

BUT

I can not find additional fields menu in the admin https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-add-custom-fields-in-community-events-form/ ?

Please help.

Caroline

Hi Shailesh,

I’m so sorry for the confusion here! The additional fields option is exclusive to Events Calendar PRO–you’ll see this tab in your plugin settings once Events Calendar PRO has been installed and activated on your site. For more information on this feature, you can refer to our Knowledgebase article here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-additional-fields/

Thanks again, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Regarding Community Tickets’ is closed to new replies.