Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Downloadable list of events

Posted by: katecooteltd
      Most Recent by: matthewdenton on 2014/07/21 at 7:27am

My client needs to collate from the website, a list of events on a per month basis to send to the local newspaper. Other than adding the events to iCal or Google Calendar on an individual basis, is there a way to achieve the above on a monthly basis? Thanks i…

• 7/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event Counter

Posted by: cnh
      Most Recent by: matthewdenton on 2014/07/21 at 7:26am

Is it possible to execute a function right after submitting an event? I want to increase a counter when a user will submit an event. Thanks.

• 7/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      text formatting

Posted by: howdi2u
      Most Recent by: matthewdenton on 2014/07/21 at 7:25am

I have tried to format event descriptions to include italics, headlines, line breaks, etc. All of these show up on the individual listing for an event. However, on the events page the formatting disappears and the text is all in one unformatted paragraph. Hel…

• 7/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Trying to call Events category for slider

Posted by: buitenaardig
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/21 at 6:49am

Hello everyone, I was hoping you could help me with a small problem I’m running into. The website I’m working on has a slider and a carousel, just below eachother. The code for both are about the same. You get to choose a category from wich you wa…

• 7/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Error message on non-related page

Posted by: kitchendotnet
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/21 at 6:47am

Hi guys, Can you please advise on the following. We have an error message on a page that has nothing to do with the events calendar. Are you able to fix it or tell me what to do to fix it myself? The error has been there for quite a while even after updating…

• 7/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Querying Events Calendar with $wpdb

Posted by: wfaa
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/21 at 6:44am

We are building a new website that includes two WP installs (on the same host) – one of which will include The Event Calendar (site A). From the site without The Event Calendar (site B), we want to query site A and grab all upcoming Events in the Event …

• 7/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      list-widget override for ver. 3.6.1

Posted by: dave9621
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/21 at 6:43am

Hi, I’ve been using the plugin for awhile and I had customized the widget list for my homepage to display my events styled the way I’d like. It was working perfectly, I was using an override file, no problems. Until I upgraded to v.3.6.1, my overr…

• 7/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Remove end time

Posted by: davidhelp
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/21 at 6:42am

Hello, We’re scheduling preaching dates in our calendar, and need to remove the end time from the front-end view. How do we go about this? Thanks for the awesome plugin. David

• 7/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Past Events Omitting the last 4 events

Posted by: designandpromote
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/07/21 at 12:11am

I’ve chosen to show the last 10 events on the /events/past -or- /events/past/?action=tribe_list&tribe_paged=1 page, and 10 do show up on both, but it’s not the 10 most recent. You can see on the calendar view that there are 4 events from last …

• 7/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event Page Title showing URL as the Browser Title

Posted by: imaginate White
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/07/20 at 11:11pm

Hello Tribe Ninja’s, All the page titles for the browser are showing correctly, except the main event list page. It shows the page URL instead of “Upcoming Event’s” or similar. I’ve searched your forum here and other FAQ’s …

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Double banner images in Weaver

Posted by: Rick Dumont
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/07/20 at 11:08pm

On all my calendar pages double banner images are showing up in the header section of my pages. (/newcalendars/) I am using the Weaver theme and the problem disappears when using the 2011 theme. The rest of the site pages are displaying normally with a single…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar widget: make date link direct to event?

Posted by: Timothy Lindsay
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/07/20 at 11:00pm

Hi all, The Events Calendar widget – when set to list zero events – will turn the dates into links to a page for that day, rather than directly to the event. It makes sense to do it like this, because there may be multiple events on that date, so …

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event Detail View Displays List of All Pages in Sidebar

Posted by: jbrasnick
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 9:15pm

When I click on an event detail, it comes up with a page that has a sidebar listing the Event Details which is great but it also lists all the pages we have in our website, a Categories section and an Archive section. How do we not display any of the last 3 t…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Cant' Seem to Get Styles Changed

Posted by: allisonr
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 9:07pm

On my event listing page, the event name shows up in white…on a white background. I’ve seen a few other posts but the fix seems more complex than it needs to be. What style sheet do I need to update? I’d either like to update the page backgr…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events List Widget after Update & No date Events?

Posted by: farandwild
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 9:06pm

After the update from 3.5 to 3.6 I’m having issues with the Events List Widget where it will not show any events. It just says “Homepage June 15 @ 2:06 pm” any ideas on how I can fix this? Also is there way where I don’t have to have a…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Widget AND Calendar links not working

Posted by: bobwrong
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 9:00pm

Hello all – I just upgraded to event calendar pro as well as the community event add-on. (first time I’ve spent money on a wp plugin) and love it but the widget doesn’t seem to work right – when you click on the dates it just takes you…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events List displays pixelated event image

Posted by: cweeds
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 9:00pm

I’m having the same exact issue Tom described here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/images-become-pixelated-on-the-list-view/ How can I have the event list use the full size image? The individual event page shows the correct image at …

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Single Endpoint for Next Upcoming Event

Posted by: petemichaud
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:59pm

I have some recurring events, and I want to link to the one that’s coming up next, whichever one that is. Right now, I can do something like this: http://www.connectioncorps.com/event/speed-date And that links to the most recent past event, but I want a…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Bug fix for main calendar not showing

Posted by: Erin Slater

In the tribe-pro-template.factory.class.php on line 66 and 68, the word “gmaps” needs to be changed to something else since a lot of other plugins or themes use that slug, which causes a conflict. Since I changed it to a “tribe-gmaps”…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Can't find 3.6 version of Pro

Posted by: gtmtadmin

Help! Here is what I am getting: ‘The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.5.2. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older versio…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Custom CSS Feature

Posted by: Dante Fillyau
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:58pm

Is there a way you can add a custom CSS box within the plugin? Every time you send out an update I have to go back and rewrite my css for the site. Please advise on the best way to handle this. This question is based on the Tribe Event Styles. I know I can sw…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Strange Formatting on Month View

Posted by: Jada Jarillo

On our calendar, when using the month view, if you hover over any of the events, it pulls up the event’s full details in a very unsightly way that it didn’t used to do. Any thoughts on what’s causing that? We do have a tribe-events directory in our them…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Venue website links

Posted by: Nick Stamoulis

After the latest update the website links in the venue section are showing up as broken links. You can view an example here: http://www.greekboston.com/event/festival-lexington-ma/

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Theme conflicts

Posted by: rbadman

Is there no hope of a solution if I get page not found error on click to a single event page due to a theme conflict? I have Directory and Emblem and I really want to use this events calendar, please tell me there is a solution!

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Mobile Date and Time View

Posted by: mathewemoore
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:57pm

I can’t seem to find a way to change the background color of the mobile events Date and Time view. I was able to create the folder wisconsinmusic.org/wp-content/themes/WeRock/tribe-events and made the file inside it “tribe-events.css”. I add…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Mobile Questions

Posted by: efromdc

1. Have any suggestions on viewing /events/ on a mobile? I’m talking themes that work well, views that work well…? For example, I know that WPTouch Pro doesnt play nice w/ custom post types. But you guys have had a lot of feedback so I’d ass…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Need help using a separate stylesheet

Posted by: shreinmedia

This discussion thread is actually right on with the issue that I’m having. I just can’t figure out what the issue is. https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/custom-style-in-tribe-eventsprotribe-events-pro-css-has-no-effect/ http://www.artesiachurch.…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pop up (rollover) not working

Posted by: John Vitale

I have been using the free version for five years but today made the jump to the Pro Calendar. I didn’t realize that the rollover pop up windows existed on the month view until I saw the demo. How do I enable this feature?

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Single event view

Posted by: jgirardi
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:56pm

Hello! I had already it working, but since 3.6 it got messed up again. The previous answer: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/need-help-with-event-single-view/?action=answer&reply_id=166587 Could someone help me to adjust this to my template? Maybe thi…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Date Format no more using WordPress setings since the 3.6

Posted by: ovdb

Since the 3.6 the date format can no more use the default wp thème format, even using the following code in functions.php : add_filter(‘tribe_events_event_schedule_details_formatting’, ‘uniform_date_format’); function uniform_date_for…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      event page venue display bug

Posted by: Cloud Genius

event listing http://be.a.cloudgeni.us/event/jun-5-vagrant-chef-101-learn-tools-cloud-devops/ See venue display shows: Website: \<\a href=”http://www.lwtech.edu/redmond” target=”self”\>www.lwtech.edu/redmond\<\/\a\> Should …

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      URL location doesn't work

Posted by: dirkschrama
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:55pm

Hey guys, I’ve updated all to the latest editions, but now the URL at the location is not working any more. For example: http://obstakels.com/obstaclerun/strong-viking-water-edition-2014-2/

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Page Broke

Posted by: tonyshawjr

When I try to change the calendar to the next month the spinning indicator just stays up and the month never loads. Any ideas? http://iapdev.com/calendar

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Add text/link at bottom of widget

Posted by: els76uk

hi – I have a lot of entries per day (often more than 20), and when people click on a date on a widget, they think they’re looking at everything. Of course, if they clicked through to the calendar page, they’d see there’s more, but the…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Related events

Posted by: Joan
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:54pm

Sorry but I’m searching on forum but I can’t find how to manage related events. Can you help me?

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      CSS Overrides

Posted by: fccilm

I am trying to get a handle on how to adjust the colors of the MIni-Calendar Widget. I have copied widget-calendar-theme.css over to: /mytheme/tribe-events/pro<br><br> Whenever I edit, for instance, <br> .tribe-mini-calendar-nav <br>&l…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Customizing the Calendar Page

Posted by: avwebmaster

I have an Upcoming Events Page, works great. I want to add a donate button on that page, but text, images, shortcodes, all are simply ignored. What can I do to add my donate button? I checked this out on different machines and different browsers so I’m…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Fatal Error

Posted by: mosaicgc
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:53pm

Ive updated Events Calendar to 3.6.1 and now get this: Warning: require_once(/home/mosaicgc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/vendor/tribe-common-libraries/tribe-common-libraries.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No s…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Jumbled theme – Community Events & Pro Calendar

Posted by: Tran
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:52pm

The issue I am having is, in the admin account when I view the Add event (community events) page, the template/editor is jumbled badly. Also when I am not logged in as an admin, the add event page again jumbled (but to a lesser degree). Attached are screen sh…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Printable Events Calendar

Posted by: Joseph Coppola
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:52pm

Is there a way to offer users a way they can print the calendar? Specifically, a grid view that showed the event name, date, time and location?

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Next/Previous Navigation on List View

Posted by: maria miranda
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:51pm

The next/previous navigation on the list view doesn’t seem to be working. Is there a setting in the calendar’s configuration that I’m missing. I just updated the free version and renewed the pro version on the site. Would that have changed s…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Events All Listed Under Events

Posted by: jokesonme
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:51pm

When on the WordPress Dashboard and clicking on the “Events” option, to list all events, the list shows EVERY instance of a reoccuring event. I am testing how I can get the Event Calendar Pro to work as an Event and Class calendar. It is for a da…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Google Maps Link

Posted by: adieball
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:50pm

Hi Team our events often occur somewhere in the landscape, i.e. a forrest, a flied, etc, therefor it does not have a regular address. So I cannot use the address to build a Google maps link out of it. Any chance to include a field for e.g. the geo coordinates…

• 7/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events periodically not loading…

Posted by: ingauge
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/07/20 at 8:44pm

Hey guys, thanks for a slick little calendar. We’re currently having an issue with one of our sites while trying to load events on both the calendar and list view’s. What happens is the calendar will show the spinner, but it will sometimes take up…

• 7/20/14

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.