Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Gap Above Event Title in List View

Posted by: sciotomile
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/10 at 2:18pm

Not sure this is something anyone can really help with, but I have this persistent “gap” above the event title in list view… I have tried removing padding and margins in all kind of different ways under the CSS (See CSS here: http://pastebin…

• 3/10/14
    • Solved Closed
      Strange AJAX bug in Webkit

Posted by: tobias
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/10 at 1:49pm

Hi Tribe Team, just by chance, I discovered a bug in Safari and Chrome that does not occur in Firefox. It seems to be produced by some AJAX query routine. This it how it happens: 1) Go to an event category list (category/whatever/upcoming) 2) Click on a venue…

• 3/10/14
    • Solved Closed
      Change name of "Other" in Single Event Meta

Posted by: Tony
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/10 at 11:12am

I’ve found this great tutorial for changing “Venue” and “Organizer” names (https://tri.be/relabeling-the-venueorganizer-sections-in-single-event-view/) on single events. How would I go about changing “Other” when I ha…

• 3/10/14
    • Solved Closed
      event widgit

Posted by: Bonnie
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/10 at 6:57am

Before i updated the plugin , on the home page (widgit) my events looked like blog posts, image and description, now they only have a date and you need to click on list. how to fix this?

• 3/10/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event Calendar date to be determined: best practices?

Posted by: johnmac
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/10 at 6:52am

Hello, I’m wondering if it’s possible to leave the event date blank, or better yet, have a “to be determined” appear instead of a date. For some events, I need to post the main info but have yet to nail down an exact time for them. Any…

• 3/10/14
    • Solved Closed
      Insert content below calendar

Posted by: nikolajmogensen
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/10 at 6:50am

Hi I’m setting up an event site but would love to be able insert content below the calendar. The content is supposed to be unique for each category of events. Is this possible and how? I can’t seem to find anything in the support and tutorials a…

• 3/10/14
    • Solved Closed
      Week View Broken by Theme

Posted by: dupagechildrens
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/07 at 5:01pm

When attempting to view a week of events, the columns don’t size right and no events appear. Additionally, the admin bar at the top of the screne doesn’t load and remains blank. I’ve looked at other forum posts about week view problems, but …

• 3/7/14
    • Solved Closed
      Mini Calendar Widget no longer working (no update)

Posted by: Leanne
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/07 at 4:58pm

Site: http://barn2media.co.uk/baa For no known reason the mini widget calendar has stopped allowing people to browse each month. The issue seems to be with the bespoke theme, however after: – disabling all plugins – removing all javascript from th…

• 3/7/14
    • Solved Closed
      How to make it unresponsive like the demo

Posted by: Jean
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/07 at 4:28pm

Hi, i want to make my Month/Calendar view unresponsive just like the wpshindig.com demo. How can i do this? and is it possible to disable the responsiveness just on the Month view? I like how all the other views look on a Mobile device except the Monthly Cale…

• 3/7/14
    • Solved Closed
      add html above calendar for a specific a category.

Posted by: Sean
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/07 at 2:58pm

i am looking for a way to add an image / html above a calendar for a specific category, for example we have a category for Easter events and would like to put an image above the calendar with an Easter theme but not have this image show for any other category.

• 3/7/14
    • Solved Closed
      Icons for additional fields

Posted by: Lynden Jones
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/07 at 5:44am

I was wanting to add an icon/image for the additional field that is selected from by the user. They are using a radio selection to choose option 1, 2 or 3. Option 1 would be 1 icon, 2 a different icon and 3 would be different again. I was thinking I could ta…

• 3/7/14
    • Solved Closed
      Missing Events in grid view and mini calendar widget

Posted by: snorton
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/06 at 6:05pm

I believe I’ve seen this topic covered in one form or another by others but am having difficulties searching this forum for results. With that said, I apologize if I am a bit lengthy in description: I’ve got an issue with events not appearing in m…

• 3/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Date Not Displaying

Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/06 at 1:31pm

I know it’s an issue with my theme, but what could cause specifically the date on the event page from just not displaying? The text date is there and the date is visible in the code, but no matter what stylesheet I select, only the date is the only piec…

• 3/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Hide Empty Space in Calendar Monthly View

Posted by: gainesvilletennis
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/06 at 11:19am

Hi there, I’m trying to get my full monthly calendar to show on one page. Is there any way to shrink the height of empty calendar days in the monthly calendar view? I would still like it to expand automatically as per usual if there are a lot of event…

• 3/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pins not showing up on map

Posted by: loveyourlocalmarket
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/03/06 at 8:48am

I’ve moved from Heart to TSOhost and now the pins aren’t showing on the map and aren’t listed underneath the map either. The events that were imported when we transferred over showed up but new ones don’t. I’ve read this thread h…

• 3/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Display full calendar within a normal page

Posted by: soesit
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/06 at 8:29am

Why isnt there any shortcode or page template tag to display the calendar? I really need to use a normal page for the menu and page structure. Ive i try something like : tribe_events_before_html(); tribe_get_view(); tribe_events_after_html(); The plugin will …

• 3/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Pro Plugin Theme / Skin

Posted by: cnh
      Most Recent by: cnh on 2014/03/05 at 6:01pm

Hello there! We really like this plugin. Thanks for creating it. Question – is there a way to change the plugin’s (calendar) skin? Is there a theme / skin that we can purchase? or should we just ask our developer to do manual style edits?

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Date picker removes Category Colors (Part II)

Posted by: Lars
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/05 at 5:14pm

@Barry in relation to my #post-113330 it turns out that this IS a bug in your plugin. Please read this: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/colours-not-loading-correctly

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      How do I update from Events Calendar Pro 3.3 to 3.4?

Posted by: Christopher
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/05 at 2:02pm

I received notice that there is a new version (3.4) but I cannot simply upload the new plugin (plugin folder already exists) or update the plugin (no option to do so). I am cautious to deactivate and delete the 3.3 version to then install 3.4 because I do no…

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      View more events on Full calendar view

Posted by: ropecommander
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/03/05 at 1:13pm

The view more events link has disappeared on full calendar view when there are more events than what is set under the display setting “month view events per day”. For example, on March 8, 2014, there are more than 10 events, which is the maximum a…

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Many events on a day in month view

Posted by: bryancollege
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/05 at 11:43am

Is it possible to have the day table cell scrollable? I would like to have the cells be the same height, then let users scroll within that cell if necessary for days that have several events. I’ve seen this functionality in other calendar programs, I wa…

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Hide end date and time

Posted by: irishrunner16
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/05 at 11:38am

I’m using this snippet in my functions.php to hide the end time/date. In the single event view/page, the Time is still displaying in the Details section as “10:00 am – 5:00 pm”. Is there something else I can add to my functions.php to …

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Update 3.1 to 3.4 and home page error

Posted by: Andrew
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/05 at 6:47am

Hello Tribe, <p>I’ve been struggling with an upgrade from ECP 3.1 where after activation of 3.2 the site home page shows the following error. As long as ECP is deactivated, TEC 3.2 update works fine. <p>The page isn’t redirecting prope…

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Single URL for Recurring Event

Posted by: scotty430
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/05 at 6:43am

Is it possible to have a single URL for a recurring event instead of having it link to a separate page for each instance? Events Organizer has this feature and we really need it for SEO purposes. We do not want to index duplicate content of every recurring …

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Admin sort Events by Publish Date?

Posted by: Mike
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/05 at 6:41am

We have a site with a ton of events. Sometimes they are really similar and sometimes we just want to be able to see how often it is being updated by editors etc. Is there a way to put a publish date in the Admin for Events so we can both see when events were …

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Adding grid view to a page template

Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/05 at 6:40am

Hi, Pre 3.0 I was able to display the calendar grid view in a page: if(is_page(13002)) {include(‘wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/gridview.php’);}?> This weekend I was informed that this no longer works. I have perused the for…

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Auto deletign events at expiration

Posted by: gian
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/05 at 6:40am

Hello we have viewed the thread “Auto deleting events”. We found that, probably, are automatically deleted the events of the previous month and that therefore there is an auto delete. It ‘possible that there is a function that deletes events…

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Duplicating Events with tickets and date ranges.

Posted by: db3d
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/05 at 6:39am

I have a bit of an issue and I’m not sure if this is possible…. I want to be able to duplicate an event with it’s tickets to use for a future event. For example, I offer a training event every 10 weeks in Philly. I can’t use reoccurrin…

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Google maps not displaying properly after upgrading to 3.4.1

Posted by: bsb1976
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/05 at 6:38am

The google maps were working on our site when we were running TEC 2.0.11 but since updating to 3.4.1 and the Pro version the map display on individual event pages is unpredictable. Sometimes the map displays properly, other times it only shows a grey box or …

• 3/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Theatre events

Posted by: Lynden Jones
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/04 at 6:59pm

I am working on a theatre website that will show events from a range of theatres in the area. Most theatre events are recurring but the recurrence doesn’t suit all theatres. For example this theatres events are: Thu – Sat 7:30pm Sun 5pm Is there a way…

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      geolocation

Posted by: calzbert
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/04 at 3:06pm

hello! would ask about geolocation. whether through an iPhone (for example), we visited a page with wordpress ‘event-calendar-pro’, can we see events near us? my question is whether mode “map” or “list” can be configured …

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Which Plugin Do I Use To Submit An Event?

Posted by: Angela
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/03/04 at 2:00pm

I noticed there is the Events Calendar AND Events Manager plugin. Why are there two separate events sections to use to add events? I have added events to both of them but only the events shown in Events Manager are showing on my events calendar. If you can sh…

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Map Not showing in Map view. and overlapping with filter bar

Posted by: wtarraf
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/04 at 11:51am

Hi I recently purchased calendar pro. The map view shows nothing. I have tried basic themes and disabling other plugins with no luck. I used the developer tools in Chrome and found theses errors: Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined dY9LDoMwDEQvhAl…

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Date is not Correct

Posted by: tammylfinch
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/03/04 at 11:18am

I noticed around 8:00PM local time on 2/28 that the main Events calendar had already moved to March 1. It was fine a couple hours ago, so perhaps it’s looking at GM time rather than local (Central Standard) time. The sidebar widget is still correctly sh…

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Foto view: previous button not working.

Posted by: magnus
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/03/04 at 11:10am

Hello Tribe, I am using the Event calendar with PRO and Facebook add-on. Now everything works fine, except that in the foto view, my previous events button does not work. It is not loading or showing older events, although there is an event from 22 January to…

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Changing the url labels

Posted by: irishrunner16
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/04 at 10:44am

Hi. I tried placing the following code in my functions.php to change the text/label that is displayed for the Event Website url (changing tribe_get_organizer_website_url to tribe_get_event_website_url): http://pastebin.com/nYTGg2DF It’s working, but unf…

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Buggy sub-nav Previous & Next Events Links

Posted by: bsb1976
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/04 at 8:43am

In Photo view, a “next events” link appears when there are no future events. When clicked, it takes you to a blank page saying “There were no results found” with two rows of next and previous links. When you then click on the “Previous E…

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Remove "events" from wordpress admin bar

Posted by: stevenolli
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/03/04 at 8:01am

How do I remove the “events” menu from showing up in the top admin bar, when users log in? It shows up in the left hand corner and looks out of place since its the only thing on the menu (besides the user menu on the right hand side). Thanks!

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Trip Tickets for Travel

Posted by: mamboozo
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/04 at 7:58am

Sorry if I missed this, but is there any kind of setup or support to allow for travel tickets to be sold? Specifically, having two Venues in an event? Thanks!

• 3/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Colors gets overwritten with theme update

Posted by: runekjensen
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/03/04 at 7:57am

Ok seriously. You need to make the color change easier. I finally figured out last time how to change the colors using the min-css https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/customizing-the-tribe-events-theme-min-css/ But now when my enfold script is updated, the fo…

• 3/4/14

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.