Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      The Events Calendar PRO and WPML

Posted by: Raf
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/08 at 5:58am

Hello, I have some issues with translation of events. when I’m on the overview screen in the admin area (wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events) the posts in the secondary languages are not displayed. But the counter says that there are 50 events for …

• 12/8/14
    • Solved Closed
      "Find Out More" link is not working

Posted by: cgarwriter
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/12/05 at 6:31pm

Look at this link: http://allekiskicalendar.com/events/list/?action=tribe_list&tribe_paged=2&tribe_event_display=list And look at the one for Senator Randy Vulakovich Click on the “Find Out More” and this comes up. http://allekiskicalend…

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Fix for WooTickets "checkin" function implementation

Posted by: Motorco
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/12/05 at 2:58pm

I am implementing barcode checkin and found what I would call a bug in the class-wootickets implementation of the checkin function. It should check to see if the attendee was checked in already and return false if so. The current implementation is “hard…

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      What are the ideal dimensions of a Facebook Event imported image?

Posted by: veruska
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/12/05 at 2:27pm

I have noticed that most events imported from Facebook are not coming accompanied by the image, and that makes me do that manually. This trend has increased lately, Was there any change in the criteria or the people who create the events on Facebook are fleei…

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      wootickets: attendee list "order status" blank

Posted by: infamia
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/12/05 at 2:24pm

Hey everyone I’ve noticed that since the upgrade to woocommerce2.2, the ORder Status field in the attendee list is blank. This may be related to: > In WooCommerce 2.1, statuses were associated with orders via a taxonomy called shop_order_status. The …

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pro breaking the theme's pagination

Posted by: Roberta Mullin
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/12/05 at 2:20pm

Hello, My client is using the Highend theme from HB-Themes. They have a post grid that we use on the static home page (http://www.hieanswers.net). It includes pagination along the bottom. If I turn off the Pro plugin, pagination works. When it’s turned …

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Advanced Custom Fields Event values not saving to Event

Posted by: communityanswers
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/12/05 at 2:17pm

I am currently running ECP (Events Calendar Pro) 3.7 and ACF Pro (Advanced Custom Fields Pro) 5.0.8. I have a test site where all recurring events are not able to save custom field data from ACF Pro. To try and debug this problem a created a localhost test …

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Subsequent Recurring Events are 7 hours later than actual time

Posted by: cfcpca
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/12/05 at 2:13pm

The first instance of recurring events are correct, but any subsequent events are exactly 7 hours later than the correct time. Additionally, when clicking on one of the subsequent events, it redirects to /all/ “Page Not Found” I’ve tried de…

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Event Times Error

Posted by: kevincdaughtry

When I setup a new recurring event, my first entry displays correctly… but every recurring event changes to be several hours later than my initial settings. I placed the time from 10:30 am to 11:30 am… but the recurring events all list as from 2:3…

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring events

Posted by: swingcal

When adding a recurring event to the calendar the event shows up on the correct day and time for the first event. Every other event shows up on the next week day. (for example when recurring on Monday the first event will be correct, but every one after will …

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      User unable to access admin pages after upgrade to 3.8.1

Posted by: Chris Booth
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/12/05 at 2:11pm

Hi, I’m having a problem with non-admin users being unable to access the admin pages after the plugin is upgraded. They get the message “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.” when they try to log in. I think the issue …

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Theme Issue: Mobile display not working

Posted by: nbarbuto
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/12/05 at 1:17pm

Hi there! We run a site for our non-profit, and just switched back to Event Calendar after some unhappy and un-pretty time using displaying Google Calendar on our site. We use a theme (Jupiter) that has always had some issues integrating with Event Calendar,…

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Parent Category Calendar not displaying Children

Posted by: fortgordonmwr
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/12/05 at 11:36am

Hi there! So here’s the issue; basically, when I view my calendar under a parent category, I am not able to see any of the children categories for that parent. This is the same issue I saw addressed in a previous discussion (HERE: https://theeventscalen…

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Make mini calendar widget Title a link

Posted by: Jane Clark
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/05 at 10:05am

Hi, I have located mini-calendar-widget.php and placed it in my child theme under /tribe-events/pro/ What code do I add in order to make the widget title on the home page a link to the actual calendar? thanx, Jane

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Editor Has no Permissions

Posted by: Anthony D’Arco
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/05 at 9:54am

I am running a multi-site, and for some reason the editor has no permissions to add/edit events (the admin can). What is stranger is that in the Event Calendar Network settings, I have no options even as a super admin. Otherwise everything is working perfect…

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrade from personal to business

Posted by: Thomas
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/05 at 7:42am

Hello, I have 3 sites using event calendar pro and I must renew 2 of them. Would’nt it be cheaper for me to upgrade to a business account ? how can I do it ? thank you.

• 12/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple SQL searches for the same thing

Posted by: eclair
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/12/04 at 1:32pm

Hi, I have TEC Pro 3.8.1. I have a site that I’m developing for a client, and we’re looking at about 22k+ event entries (they have about 200 events that recur weekly). So I understand performance will suffer a bit with the number of entries. That …

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event list thumbnail image size

Posted by: miconexrsgs
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/04 at 12:46pm

Hi There, Could you please help me out. I have managed to pull in the images into the list widget view but now i would like to control the size of the image that comes through. Could you give me some advice on how to do this pleasE? Thank you in advance Dawn

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      internal server error 500

Posted by: boaz
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/04 at 12:46pm

Hi, i have developed a site and am using Events Calendar Pro, it works great with all plugins installed. i moved the files and DB to my live site, renewed the license and am now getting a 500 server error. everything else is working well. i tried it on the de…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Custom Calendar Page

Posted by: rodelcarolino
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/12/04 at 9:31am

Good Day! Is there any way to display full width calendar on a custom page? and I would also like to set the calendar as my homepage, any ideas? or any plug ins that i can use to achieve this? Thanks in advance!

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      TBD? Can a placeholder event be created?

Posted by: sechive
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/12/04 at 9:29am

I have a requirement to display a future event with unspecified dates. I currently define an event with an arbitrary future date with a very clear description including the message “dates to be determined”. However, this is still somewhat misleadi…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar showing ALL events in a custom page?

Posted by: naska
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/12/04 at 8:59am

I’m feeling a little dumb not finding a way to do this simple task… I just installed the plugin on WordPress and I found that under the url mywebsite.com/events/ the nice calendar with all the events will show up. What if i want to include that sa…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Problems with time range in week view

Posted by: brianhayesmusic
      Most Recent by: George on 2014/12/04 at 6:25am

The time range in “week view” of my calendar is currently “Noon to 8pm.” When I schedule an event for, say, 8 to 10pm, (which occurs often for me) the event doesn’t show up at all in week view, since it is outside the range. Iron…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar for All Children Categories

Posted by: materdeiknights
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/12/04 at 6:15am

I have a category structure that looks like: – Athletics — Basketball — Soccer -Activities — Model UN — Student Government I know I can create a view of a single category by making the url in the format http://materdeiknights.org…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      A few bugs on Version 3.8.1

Posted by: tobstar
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/12/04 at 6:05am

HI there I have found some bugs on this version. 1. In admin, when change an event to draft then we couldn’t change back to publish on the event edit page. We only can change it via quick edit. 2. Edit all on recurring event doesn’t work to update…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Size of calendar in different views/devices

Posted by: hunchermuncher
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/04 at 5:41am

I’m just getting started so excuse me (I’m a Brit so I have to begin with an apology). My WP template is “Divi” by Elegant Themes. I’m not sure if I should be posting here or on Elegant Themes but here goes. I want to use the lov…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Slow loading

Posted by: centreamuza
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/04 at 12:24am

Hello, I’m having big issues with loading time…. My site is so slow I’m losing customers as we speak. Some call me to tell me they don’t know how to register for our workshops because the site doesn’t load for them. I turned off …

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      can't change spacing in event widget

Posted by: maineirishheritagecenter
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/04 at 12:23am

Hi, my site is here: maineirish.com. I have the event list widget on the home page & I can’t for the life of me change the spacing between event items. This is my best guess but it does not work: .tribe-events-adv-list-widget ol li { margin-bottom…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      How do you change the "Join" Button on the event listing?

Posted by: yogadevo
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/04 at 12:23am

I was wondering if you could help me out. Where can I change the call to action (“join” Button) on the event listing page. Found here- http://www.yogadevotion.com/devo/classes/ I would like to replace it (Join) with the words “Learn MoreR…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Ordering Events in order of start date

Posted by: Joanna Shebson
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/04 at 12:22am

I am trying to run a custom query to show events in upcoming order but no matter how I adjust the query, the events show up in random order (possibly entry/publish date but I tried changing those dates and it didn’t help) I saw similar posts in the foru…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Adding Price Field to top of Event Page

Posted by: wickedsimple
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/04 at 12:21am

I would like to have the price of the event appear under the Event Title, Date & Time at the top of the single event page. I figured out how to add a new field but that only allows the price to show up in the box with the map, address, etc. and not up at…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar not working after upgrade

Posted by: judyvedder
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/04 at 12:21am

My client updated to WordPress 4.0 and updated all plug-ins and theme as well. They only have 10 plug-ins and they are of all high quality. After the upgrade they are seeing duplicate entries that were not there before. You can see an example here http://www.…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Week view and licence key

Posted by: David Stahler
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/04 at 12:20am

We recently moved our client’s site to their server. We noticed two issues: 1. The license key is not working. It says: Sorry, key validation server is not available. 2. Week view is not showing any events.

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event Calendar month view displaying incorrectly

Posted by: janehardwickecollings
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/04 at 12:19am

One of the events on this page http://www.moonsong.com.au/calendar/2014-10/ and this page http://www.moonsong.com.au/calendar/2014-11/ are displaying incorrectly. I tried making a new event and changing the venue and organiser but that didn’t fix it. Ca…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Missing "Events" Page in WordPress Dashboard

Posted by: carcal1
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/04 at 12:13am

Hello, I’m new to WordPress and I can’t seem to find my “Events” page in the WordPress Dashboard under Pages. I want to make my calendar page the home page of my site and move my Blog to a Blog page. Can someone advise on he best way t…

• 12/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple duplicate events being created for the same date

Posted by: om4
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/12/03 at 11:49pm

Hi Tribe, We have a site running on latest versions of WordPress, EventCalendar Pro and WooThemes Canvas. Recently there have been intermittent (but common) problems when adding new recurring events. When you add a new recurring event, most of the time there …

• 12/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event Ticker

Posted by: Jennifer
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/03 at 6:02pm

Hi! Do you guys have a recommendation for some kind of news ticker that will pick up posted Tribe events and scroll them across the screen. For example, this one looks pretty clever: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bknewsticker/ But when I implemented it, it o…

• 12/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar Import/Export‏

Posted by: Rick D'Haene
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/03 at 6:02pm

Hi, We have purchased your event calendar plug-in and are using it on our website (www.mountbakerexperience.com) I know that a user is able to export the calendar of events to iCal and from iCal one is able to export an .ics file. However, what you get isn…

• 12/3/14