Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Another Thesis – No Sidebars issue

Posted by: Demitri
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/13 at 9:27am

Ok – so I can’t get the no_sidebars view to “stick” for grid view. It will render correctly when there are events. When there are none, it adds sidebars that we don’t want. When I switch to a month with events and refresh –…

• 12/13/12
    • Solved Closed
      Featured Events Slider with Events Image

Posted by: Marco
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/13 at 6:04am

I have purchased The pro version of the event calendar and i n eed to show the image slider where image need to be taken from the featured events or as a general. How can i got this is this available in the pro version of the event calendar. Please guide m…

• 12/13/12
    • Solved Closed
      Select Multiple Organizers for a Single Event

Posted by: Will
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/13 at 5:49am

Hello, I’ve got a couple events that will require multiple organizers. The drop down isn’t set up to allow multiple selection. Is this something you’re considering adding in the future? (For now I’m using Advanced Custom Fields, and ju…

• 12/13/12
    • Solved Closed
      Custom Irregular Recurring Dates/Times: Custom Fields?

Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/13 at 5:31am

Hey there, I’ve seen all over the place the request to allow for more in-depth customization of recurring events, to account for irregular recurrence that doesn’t match a pattern. (You can add me to that list). I also see it might make the 2.1 rel…

• 12/13/12
    • Solved Closed
      404 Errors on Events List view and Calendar view

Posted by: B.
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/12 at 8:01pm

Hello, We’re using the following custom permalink structure: /news/%year%/%monthnum%/%postname%/ We’re experiencing a somewhat intermittent issue with List View and Grid View. The /events/ page works as expected, however, navigating to /events/upc…

• 12/12/12
    • Solved Closed
      Menu Lost

Posted by: Alexander
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/12 at 9:09am

Hi, after the installation of the event calendar pro the menu is lost. Also sides with sidebar no longer work. http://www.elvirahasanagic.com/hasanagicelvira/?post_type=tribe_events&eventDisplay=month http://www.elvirahasanagic.com/hasanagicelvira/?page_…

• 12/12/12
    • Solved Closed
      Updating an Event

Posted by: Kyle
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/12 at 8:18am

What is the proper syntax for using tribe_update_event to change post_status? I have been trying to use the wp_update_post array, updateEvent, and tribe_update_event but it is erasing the event meta (Start time, end time, etc.). I wasn’t able to find an…

• 12/12/12
    • Solved Closed
      Problem with calendar widget on safari iPad

Posted by: Wojciech
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/11 at 4:32pm

Hi, I’m testing my website with Events Calendar PRO – and it’s seems that calendar widget don’t work on safari iPad (tested on ipad 2 and 3). Problem – when I tap on day with event the pop-up with events name and link don’t…

• 12/11/12
    • Solved Closed
      ver 2.0.10 conflict with theme

Posted by: Leonard
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/11 at 10:59am

we were using 2.0.9 and now updated, and the slider and our dropdown menu does not work. did the jquery version that gets loaded change with this update? need help.

• 12/11/12
    • Solved Closed
      Events homepage showing individual event titles 1 2

Posted by: Josh
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/11 at 8:27am

Hello. We recently purchased your PRO plugin for use on a new restaurant website. It all seems to be working smoothly save this quirky issue where an individual event title “Taco Tuesday” is showing across the events homepage, rather then the desi…

• 12/11/12
    • Solved Closed
      Adding image to Next Event.

Posted by: Duncan
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/11 at 7:13am

What plug ins do you guys recommend for uploading an image to Next Event, I have tried the default gallery and although I can see the image in back end when ever I try to add it to my Next Event It attaches a blank thumbnail. So I tried Next Gen, Although I c…

• 12/11/12
    • Solved Closed
      Release: The Events Calendar/PRO 2.0.10

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2012/12/10 at 10:26am

It’s that time again…our October-November maintenance build is officially out, and The Events Calendar / Events Calendar PRO 2.0.10 were both released this afternoon. We also updated each of the add-ons (mostly minor tweaks) and are releasing Woo…

• 12/10/12
    • Solved Closed
      Filter Google Map Embed

Most Recent by: Will on 2012/12/08 at 3:41pm

Hello, I need a way to filter the google map embed without altering the plugin’s admin/event-map.php file. I basically need to add my own style variable to recolor the map. I can transform the map object once it’s loaded via javascript, but my use…

• 12/8/12
    • Solved Closed
      WPTouch with Events List template not working

Posted by: nelly
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/08 at 6:45am

We are having an issue using WPTouch & Events Calendar Pro. I’m not sure how much you guys know about WP Touch, but I know you’ve looked into issues in the past, so hopefully you can help to give some insight into this issue 🙂 We had it all…

• 12/8/12
    • Solved Closed
      View two seperated calendars in one gridview?

Posted by: beeldenstorm
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/07 at 4:45pm

Bought The Events Calendar PRO and it looks good. And a question: I am using The Events Calendar and now the PRO in a multiple website with two website’s with two seperated calendars: “Main website calendar”: http://beeldenstorm.be/web/agen…

• 12/7/12
    • Solved Closed
      Widget calendar popup not displaying on iPad

Posted by: Louise
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2012/12/07 at 4:43pm

Hi, This question was asked by Javier in September and your answer was: “Our plugin is somewhat responsive and we are working more and more towards a more responsive calendar but at the moment we don’t guarantee it’s going to look right on iPad or i…

• 12/7/12
    • Solved Closed
      Maps not showing?

Posted by: doug
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2012/12/07 at 4:40pm

When I try and open up a single event from our list here http://www.endtime.com/events/ The Google Maps are not showing up even though it’s enabled in the admin area. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks!

• 12/7/12
    • Solved Closed
      Events Not Showing in the Grid View

Posted by: Christina
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/07 at 12:57pm

Does anyone know why my events are not showing up in the grid view of my calendar? The tool tips show up but when you first open the page the calendar is blank???????? I am really under the gun with timing so I will be eternally grateful for a quick respons…

• 12/7/12
    • Solved Closed
      Event Categry SEO – Title Tags

Posted by: Rick Maggio
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/07 at 9:38am

It was mentioned previously (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/customizing-event-category-pages-descriptions-and-title-tags/#post-23192) that Yoast and All-in-One SEO conflicts with title tag creation would be handled in future releases. Has …

• 12/7/12
    • Solved Closed
      Custom Scheduling

Posted by: Tali
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/07 at 6:37am

Maybe I’m just missing something, but is it possible to schedule an event for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Friday of each month? I could just set it for every Friday night then manually delete the event that fall on the 1st Friday, but I have two problems wit…

• 12/7/12
    • Solved Closed
      Strange Bug: Three events on every day.

Posted by: Immo
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/07 at 6:28am

Hi modern tribe support team. There is strange problem where three events show up on all days even though they should not. Have a look on yourself: http://www.atv-quad-magazin.com/events/monat/ I am using the latest version of the plugin and the latest wordpr…

• 12/7/12
    • Solved Closed
      plugin conflict help

Posted by: richelle
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/06 at 8:53am

So I’m about to finish up my website with Calender Pro (which i love) BUT when i turn on the Plugin JetPack BY WordPress with the Calendar Pro Plugin activated I suddenly get a wp-includes errors. I realize that the JetPack plugin isn’t yours, but…

• 12/6/12
    • Solved Closed
      tribe_get_events in index.php (home) theme page

Posted by: Roberto
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/05 at 11:28am

Hi i’ve got an issue. I need to replace in my home page the link to events that previously i’ve used using normal posts of a specific category. I’ve migrated all the events and all is ok: http://www.vittoriarisi.it/events. The problem is tha…

• 12/5/12
    • Solved Closed
      Recreate events results, but in a custom WP Loop.

Posted by: bravenewmedia
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/05 at 10:34am

What is the syntax to create the same functionality as the events section, only in a custom loop outside of the “events” files? I would simply like to pull 3 or 4 upcoming events, with the nearest show displayed first. Here’s what I have, an…

• 12/5/12
    • Solved Closed
      Showing old version without caching

Posted by: Patrick
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/05 at 10:25am

Hi, i’ve tried to update an event and it saves the Event and shows it in the Frontend. The weird thing is that in the backend it shows always the last version. No caching on the site? Do you have a hint?

• 12/5/12
    • Solved Closed
      Short country format?

Posted by: Michael
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/05 at 8:23am

I’m looking for a way to display abbreviations for the country name in the widget list (or anywhere, really). tribe_get_country only seems to have one parameter – how about an option to display ‘UK’ instead of ‘United Kingdom’ etc.? Is there a fil…

• 12/5/12
    • Solved Closed
      Featured event – calendar grid view

Posted by: Sandro
      Most Recent by: Sandro on 2012/12/05 at 7:01am

I already made allot of customizations to this already awesome calendar plugin 🙂 1 big change I did was to ditch text links and use images of events instead. Now I’m thinking to implement Featured event thingy. So whenever I add tag “featuredev…

• 12/5/12
    • Solved Closed
      Google Maps not appearing in Events

Posted by: David
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/05 at 6:53am

Hello tri.be folks! I’m running EC Pro 2.0.10 on a couple of WP’s that are almost identical in regard to theme, both running the same plugins (always updated and always latest stable version of WP), and both on the same server. The odd problem is that…

• 12/5/12
    • Solved Closed
      iCal Import Not Working

Posted by: Michelle
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/04 at 2:16pm

Hello there, Some of your visitors like importing our events calendar, but it doesn’t appear to be working. Any ideas? http://www.nwkidsmagazine.com/events or… http://www.nwkidsmagazine.com/events/ical

• 12/4/12
    • Solved Closed
      Can't change recurring events

Posted by: Joost
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/04 at 7:12am

Hi, I’m having a problem which is driving me crazy. When I try to change a recurring events I only get the spinning WordPress wheel of death. Nothing happens. Already tried a few things: – Turning off the pretty permalinks – Change the plugi…

• 12/4/12
    • Solved Closed
      Recreate events results, but in a custom WP Loop.

Posted by: bravenewmedia
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/03 at 4:33pm

What is the syntax to create the same functionality as the events section, only in a custom loop outside of the “events” files? I would simply like to pull 3 or 4 upcoming events, with the nearest show displayed first. Here’s what I have, an…

• 12/3/12
    • Solved Closed
      Sliders that integrate well with Event Calendar

Posted by: Adam Ruback
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/03 at 4:22pm

I am trying to find a slider that will integrate with the Event Calendar. I want to be able to designate certain events to appear in a slide-show on the main page. I also want to be able to pull the show info & ticket link into the caption.

• 12/3/12
    • Solved Closed
      Overall events map

Posted by: Alyssa
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/03 at 4:19pm

Hi there, I’m thinking about using your calendar plugin for my website. However, a vital feature is an overall Google Map of the all the events. We coordinate a global day of celebration, so most of the events happen on the same day. However, they take …

• 12/3/12
    • Solved Closed
      2.0.10 Update Kills Dropdown Menus on My Site

Posted by: JAMAL
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/12/03 at 4:00pm

When I updated to the new version of Events Cal & PRO, my dropdown menus will no longer work. Other tabs and buttons are unresponsive as well. Previous versions worked fine. Can you help? My site no longer has a calendar of events until this bug is fixed,…

• 12/3/12
    • Solved Closed
      no events are listed in my admin

Posted by: richelle
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/03 at 6:17am

I’m testing a personal license for the Events Calendar Pro for a website I’m building and I keep adding events and nothing is showing up in the admin panel under Events it says “no events found”. But there are events in the Calendar Vi…

• 12/3/12
    • Solved Closed
      How to view a list of events for a specific month/year

Posted by: Emu
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/03 at 1:58am

Is it possible to view a LIST of events for a specific month/year? If so how? I can’t seem to find any navigation to facilitate this? I tried ‘/calendar/upcoming/2013-01’ but that didn’t seem to do anything. Cheers, Emu

• 12/3/12
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring events and Custom Event Attributes

Posted by: Brandon
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/02 at 7:46am

First of all, thanks this plugin is great! Now down to business: I am having an issue with recurring events and their Custom Event Attributes. I have set up Custom Event Attributes and they work beautifully. My issue is if I select an event that is recurring …

• 12/2/12
    • Solved Closed
      Different Template per Category

Posted by: Anthony D’Arco
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/11/30 at 3:56pm

Ok, so I know this is digging deep, but you guys helped me with this before you separated yourself from Code Canyon. Basically, what we did was we created a simple if else statement to check if an event was in a category. What we wrote was something like this…

• 11/30/12
    • Solved Closed
      ECP2.0.10 – tribe-get-events upcoming problem

Posted by: Nico
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/11/30 at 8:15am

I still get todays past events when using the code given in the documentation. It seems ‘upcoming’ is only checking the date and not the time? Same goes for the AdvancedWidget. How can I simply add an event_get_end_date check including h:m in t…

• 11/30/12
    • Solved Closed
      Action when event occurs?

Posted by: Kyle
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/30 at 8:01am

Is there a some kind of function/trigger/action/hook/status anything that fires when an event ends? I am looking to initiate a function the instant an event ends, but would much rather have it done with a ECP function than a cron job or something of that natu…

• 11/30/12
    • Solved Closed
      Translation of months names in Events Calendar widget

Posted by: Wojciech
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/30 at 6:45am

Hi got little problem with Event Calendar widget. When I load/refresh the website, name of current month in widget is in English (my site is in Polish). When I change month to prev/next it loads month in Polish and from now every month is in Polish. But with …

• 11/30/12
    • Solved Closed
      jquery tooltip bug when switching from month to month.

Posted by: Sandro
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/30 at 6:16am

I found a bug. It is jquery problem on tooltip, while on calendar grid switching from month to month. To reproduce: 1. Open calendar table 2. hover on event, try ones at the right end of the grid 3. click next month, let jquery load calendar. 4. hover on even…

• 11/30/12
    • Solved Closed
      simplepress function conflict

Posted by: steven
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/29 at 2:23pm

I get the conflict below when installing the simplepress forum plugin Is it possible that I dont need the tags in template-tags-deprecated.php and that theres a way I can uncouple this file from the events calendar pro plugin? Fatal er…

• 11/29/12
    • Solved Closed
      Event category archives are only displaying 3 posts

Posted by: Andrew
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/29 at 11:45am

How would I change the number of posts displaying on an event category page? For example: this page, is only displaying 3 posts. In the settings, I have the “Number of events to show per page” set at 10. My event categories are ignoring this. If y…

• 11/29/12

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.