Shortcode to show ticket buy box

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcode to show ticket buy box

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mariano Aran
    Participant

Hello,

I am setting up an event page with themeco cornestone and would like to include in this custom page, the tickets box that appears in the standard events page where people can buy tickets directly.

I bought events calendar pro to be able to use shortcodes but I couldn’t find the shortcode to do bring this.

Could you please help me?

Thank you!

Mariano Aran
    Participant

Any chance anyone can help me today? Thanks 🙂

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mariano!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me try to help you with that.

Unfortunately, there is no shortcode to embed that tickets into a custom page. The Events Calendar PRO available shortcodes are the ones listed here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/

I’m not really familiar with the cornerstone page builder, but if I understand correctly, you are creating a custom template where you want to add the tickets table/form in. If so, you should check out the tickets.php template file located at /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/views/wootickets/ and take it as a reference to build a custom template.

We also have a great article that will get you started on customizing our templates here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode to show ticket buy box’ is closed to new replies.