This latest release of Virtual Events features the option to now generate Google Meet meetings right from the WordPress Dashboard 🙌
As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.
New Google Meet features included in this release:
- Create a new Google Calendar event that contains a Google Meet link that you can use for your virtual and hybrid event.
- Add one of your existing Google Meet links to your virtual and hybrid event
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- We now include the Zoom error message returned from the API when trying to create a meeting or webinar.
- You can get Zoom password requirements and use those requirements per host when generating a Zoom meeting or webinar password.
- Ensure that if a Zoom password requires a special character, the generated password includes at least 1.
New Knowledgebase articles: