Howdy friends! Today’s Filter Bar release includes updates to the way Filer Bar handles additional fields and improves the functionality and appearance of Filter Bar on mobile devices.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Here are the detailed changes included in this release:
- Fix – We’re preventing a warning from popping when additional fields created with Event Calendar Pro are used as filters when a site is using PHP version 5.6.
- Fix – We’ve resolved the checkbox behavior for Events Calendar Pro additional fields when they are used as filters. All of the options display properly now.
- Fix – We’re allowing links to be clicked on single events when Filter Bar is open on mobile.
- Fix – We adjusted the vertical display of Filter Bar so it is closed by default, which improves the appearance and usability of the calendar in mobile view.
- Fix – We’ve corrected an issue that allows the reset button to reset filters and update the view even when live refresh is disabled.
- Fix – We’re preventing Filter Bar’s template from loading and displaying markup when navigating in a shortcode view.
- Tweak – We have modified the Live Update labels in settings to “automatic” and “manual” to clarify what the settings mean.
- Language – 2 new strings added, 18 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 1 obsoleted