Howdy all! We’re releasing a quick update here that removes Filter Bar from venue and organizer pages when using the new views. We also tweaks Filter’s Bar’s marginsso that it doesn’t overlap with your site header.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Let’s get to the changelogs:
- Version – Filter Bar 4.9.1 is only compatible with The Events Calendar 5.0.1 and higher.
- Fix – We have removed the filter bar on venue and organizer pages for new views.
- Fix – We set margin for filter bar for the new views so the filter bar doesn’t overlap with site headers.
- Fix – We have added a dependency checker that now correctly identifies when The Events Calendar is missing on activation of Filter Bar or deactivation of The Events Calendar with Event Tickets active.
- Hooks – https://docs.theeventscalendar.com/reference/since/events.filterbar4.9.1/
- Language – 0 new strings added, 2 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted