"View all" recurring events don’t list the events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "View all" recurring events don’t list the events

• This topic has 56 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Hans-Gerd.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hallo,

We have a quick snippet for fixing the formatting of the timepicker on the Community Events submission form:

https://gist.github.com/andrasguseo/77073707356b4e9bc55e23bb7ebd67bc

And it most probably will be fixed in one of the next MRs. Will keep you posted.

Cheers,
    Andras

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    thanks for information and your great advice.

I have insert this function in functions.php in childtheme.
    Unfortunately the issue is not fixed completely: Now it is possible to pick the time in 24h – format, but the time is shown as before in am/pm (see screenshot below).

I will send you the URL with our dev environment as private reply.

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is quite difficult to pinpoint, as at the moment I don’t even know what to look for.

At first the timepickers load, then their format is changed to what you need, then when the whole page is almost completely loaded, they are changed back to the am/pm format. So there might be a script running at the end of the page, or a script is called when pageload is done, that reverts this setting.

To find what is causing this the right course of action here would be:

• check if this happens with a default theme like twentyfifteen. (On my test install it works without issues with that.) If twentyfifteen is fine, then there is something in the theme that causes this.
    • If you have the same issue with twentyfifteen, then a conflict test might reveal which other plugin is influencing this.

At the moment this is the smartest idea I have.

By the way, we released version 4.4.3 today which should solve the “Recurring events ‘show all’ URL is broken when translated” issue. Please update when you have some time, and let me know if it solves your related issue. You can read more about this release here.

Cheers,
    Andras

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to report our latest Maintenance Release, version 4.4.3, which includes some fixes that should help ensure the recurring event URLs mentioned here remain working even when translated.

Learn more about the release here: https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-3-event-tickets-4-4-3-premium-add-ons/

Cheers!
    George

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    thanks for advice.
    I will check this next days.

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    now I’m back here and have checked the issue with the time format.

At first the timepickers load, then their format is changed to what you need, then when the whole page is almost completely loaded, they are changed back to the am/pm format. So there might be a script running at the end of the page, or a script is called when pageload is done, that reverts this setting.

This is just exactly the same issue I observed.

I’ve looked at the issues of the same kind here in the support forum.
    It seem to be indeed a problem with the TEC plugins:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/time-picker-in-01-24-format-2/
    and
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/24-hour-time-format-2/#post-1226384

George:

Sorry to hear about this, folks. I have confirmed this bug and logged a bug ticket for it.

I will send you the URL with our dev environment as private reply.

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Hans-Gerd.
    Hans-Gerd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Hans-Gerd,

I believe that string is being translated in the-events-calendar-de_DE.po, so you will need to translate it there as well.

A.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    I had already checked this, see my entry above:

The translation for “all %s” = “alle %s” is ok in tribe-events-calendar-pro-de_DE.po and the-events-calendar-de_DE.po, however, is shown as “all %s”.

But I will check everything again at this weekend.

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Hans-Gerd.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘"View all" recurring events don’t list the events’ is closed to new replies.