"View all" recurring events don’t list the events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "View all" recurring events don’t list the events

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi,
    when I try to show all recurring events of a recurring series on our development environment, clicking on “Show all” the events of the event series don’t show.

This seem to be also a translation issue (german):
    If I change ../veranstaltung/…/alle/
    to
    ../veranstaltung/…/all/
    all events of the series are shown correctly.

all (engl.) = alle (deutsch)

Best regards
    Hans-Gerd

Vera
    Participant

Hallo Hans-Gerd,

you can fix this by changing “alle” back to “all”. I used the loco translate plugin for this.

http://www.kinili.net/event/darueber-spricht-nicht/all/

Vera

Andras
    Keymaster

Hallo erneut Hans-Gerd 🙂

Thanks for chiming in, Vera, indeed that is the current workaround for the issue.

This is a known but and a fix is already under way. If all goes according to plan it should be released this or next week latest. Please hang in there.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released. If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and reference this one.

Thanks for your patience!

Grüsse / Cheers,
    Andras

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi,
    @Vera: thanks a lot, that’s indeed a possible work around for this issue, but not a solution.

@Andras
    : thank you for this good news. So I will wait for next release before updating to TEC 4.4

Best regards
    Hans-Gerd

Andras
    Keymaster

🙂

Vera
    Participant

If this is a known bug, then you should pulish this and the workaround
    under “known issues” and dont let *customers!* spend days searching for a
    solution-which they may find or not.

My business depends on a *solid-stable-awesome* Calendar solution. Thats
    why i paid 90 Dollars for it.

Vera
    Participant

the text above is MY reply, not Hans-Gerds….how can this be?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Vera,

It looks like a bug with the email reply being attributed to the created of the ticket.

I have fixed your reply and we are looking into the issue.

Cheers

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi,
    I would like to agree to Vera:
    It would be much better, if every known issue and a workaround (if possible) would published under “known issues”. This would save users as well as the Support unnecessary work.

For example the issue with the start time and end time (see https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/24-hour-time-format-2/#post-1226384) is not shown under “Known issues”.

Cheers
    Hans-Gerd

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Vera and Hans-Gerd,

Thanks for your feedback.

It is a nice idea but unfortunately not realistic given how busy we are, and given that not every issue has a workaround. We believe our time is better spent answering customers in the forums and squashing bugs. And users do have the opportunity to search the forums if anyone has reported the same or similar issue and check if they have a solution for it.

Thanks for your understanding!

I also checked on the ticket to give you an update. Unfortunately this fix did not make it into the coming MR due to lack of time, however due to the _popularity_ of this issue it will likely get fixed in the next one. Stay tuned.

Cheers,
    Andras

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    it’s a great issue for us (and I think for all users, who want to use the time for example in the following manner: 13:00).
    Unfortunately it is not possible for us to update the plugins as long as this is not fixed. 🙁

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    in addition to my last post:
    Is there known a work around for this issue ?

Best regards
    Hans-Gerd

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is a bit tricky, I’ll look into it and will get back to you. If I don’t reply in 2-3 days, then please ping me here. Thanks!

Andras

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    thanks for answer and your advice.
    If the work around is too tricky, it will be better, I wait on next update.

Best regards
    Hans-Gerd

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Hans-Gerd,

I checked and unfortunately there is no easy workaround for the timepicker format as the moment.

I have created a ticket for this so our developers will look at it and hopefully come up with a fix soon.

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘"View all" recurring events don’t list the events’ is closed to new replies.