24 hour time format for datepickers.php on Event submisson page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events 24 hour time format for datepickers.php on Event submisson page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Emil
    Participant

After the latest feature release the event submission datepickers template have the select input in am/pm format only. I need it to be in 24 hour time format. Is this possible to accomplish and how? Thanks in advance!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Emil. Reason: additional clarity
    Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi,
    same issue on my development environment. In 4.4.0 the 24 hour time format was ok, now in 4.4.1 am/pm format only possible.

Best regards
    Hans-Gerd

Emil
    Participant

Will this get resolved in the next update then?

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear about this, folks. I have confirmed this bug and logged a bug ticket for it.

While I cannot guarantee that it’ll be fixed in the very next update, it is indeed in our system now and should hopefully be fixed some time in the next couple of releases. This could take several weeks.

I’m sorry for the trouble! I will update this thread with news about the bug fix as it arrives.

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with in the meantime.

Thanks,
    George

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi George,
    thank you for information.

Best regards
    Hans-Gerd

George
    Participant

Sure thing! Stay tuned to this thread for updates 😀

— George

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 1st May 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Now the Community Events submission form should work with 24hrs format and 12hrs AM/PM format.

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-1st-may-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘24 hour time format for datepickers.php on Event submisson page’ is closed to new replies.