time picker in 01-24 format

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events time picker in 01-24 format

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jonas
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m searching for a possibility to get an time picker (01:00-24:00 instead of 1am – 12pm) in the community events submission form.

The general wordpress time-format-settings are correct set to H:i
    Community events publishes the events in the correct format BUT in the Events-Submit-Form at the frontend () there is a time picker with am/pm (see screenshot)
    I want to change this time picker to 00:00-24:00 Uhr (german format)

Would you please help me? Thank You!

PS: There’s the same question by me in the pre-sales forum. Now I purchased a real license, because the last one was from a reseller.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jonas!

Thanks for using our plugins!

I´m sorry to hear you are having this issue. Unfortunately, this is a known bug and the team is already working to fix this in a future release. I have already taken notice of your issue and we will let you know as soon as the bug fix is released.

Please let me know if there is there is any other issues or questions I can help you with.

Thanks!

Victor

Jonas
    Participant

Oh no. I purchased another license just because of this issue. Gregg from support told me, that he can’t help me, because of my license was bought on wp-spring.

Now I have a real license from you and there’s no solution yet.

Can you please assist me to get this thing done?

Thank you

Jonas
    Participant

Hi Victor,

any news?
    I’m very disappointed because:

a) the events calendar is a great plugin but this little thing is driving me crazy!
    b) Geoff from pre-sales support put in promising that theres a solution if i buy premium support
    c) I bought a license and now there’s is no solution, no workaround – just waiting..

Please help me!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jonas!

Sorry about the confusion. With a purchase we provide support for our plugins. And of course solutions and / or workarounds if there is one.

I have come back to the team and we have come across a workaround for this issue. It’s not ideal but might see you through until we release a more complete fix. Here is the code you should paste in your theme’s functions.php file:

https://gist.github.com/andrasguseo/77073707356b4e9bc55e23bb7ebd67bc#file-ce-temp-timepicker-fix-php

function ce_timepicker_24hr_fix() {
        echo "

";
    }
    add_action( 'tribe_events_community_form_after_template', 'ce_timepicker_24hr_fix' );

We will develop a final fix for this issue and will let you know as soon as it is released. We ask for a bit of patience while we do this.

Please try it out and let me know how that works for you and if you have any other questions about it.

Best!

Victor

Jonas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 1st May 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Now the Community Events submission form should work with 24hrs format and 12hrs AM/PM format.

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-1st-may-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘time picker in 01-24 format’ is closed to new replies.