Premium Event/Class Listing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Premium Event/Class Listing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea D Snyder

Hi again!

Does the Pro/Community bundle have the capability to upsell a premium event listing over a free version?

Thank you 😀

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Unfortunately charging for submitting or featuring events is not currently a feature of Community Events, but this is something that we are working on adding in the future. I don’t have a timeline at the moment as to when this will be implemented, but as an alternative in the meantime, you might try using a paid membership plugin in conjunction with Community Events, as you do have the option to restrict event submission to users who are logged in. I did a quick search and found this post, which might be helpful in finding a membership plugin if you do decide to go this route. However, please note that you would need to test this out to make sure that you could get it working exactly the way you need (note that this method would not let you charge users specifically for featuring/submitting events, but rather for being members, which would then allow them to create events).

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Community Events/Events Calendar Pro for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Chelsea D Snyder

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the information. I’m familiar with many of those membership plug-ins, so I can see how those would work together. To follow up, with the community events, does that plug-in restrict the number of events an account can add?

Thanks again!

Chelsea

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Chelsea,

This is not currently a built-in feature, but you could do it with a customization. If you’d like to give this a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start. We also have a list of recommended developers that you could contact if you would like to get help with the code.

I would recommend taking a look at our new user primer for Community Events, which reviews some of the features and settings that are available out of the box.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but if there is anything else that I can help you with, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Chelsea D Snyder

Thank you for all of your help!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem!

If you do decide to go ahead with Pro or Community Events, feel free to reach out to us over on our Help Desk if you have any questions on getting them set up. 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Premium Event/Class Listing’ is closed to new replies.