Not Working with custom post types!!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Not Working with custom post types!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Kishore
    Participant

It is working with events and posts. But not with custom post types. On custom post type front page it is not showing rsvp lists. It only reloads the page. Please help

Hunter

Hi and welcome back!

I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all other plugins as outlined in our Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this? Would you also include your System Information as a private reply?

Just to make sure we’re not going in circles, I did a quick check of our logged bug reports and didn’t see anything resembling what you described. Thank you for choosing PRO and have a good rest of your day. Cheers 🙂

Kishore
    Participant

I just installed 2015 theme and you plugins event cal and event ticket (note: the free versions of ticket plugin). It is a fresh WP installation. I hv created a custom post type called “Book”.
    Ref: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/register_post_type

It is not woking.

Hunter

Hello,

I have a test install of the Avada theme and am unfortunately unable to replicate the issue on the custom post type included with the theme. I wish I was able to do more here but without being able to replicate the issue and seeing we have no bug reports resembling what you’ve described, there isn’t much more I can do.

We’ve got a list of customizers that might be able to solve the problem if it gets above your level of experience. I wish I had a better answer for you and wish you the best of luck. Cheers!

Kishore
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello and thanks for the response,

We are unfortunately unable to log into customer sites. I did a bit more testing based on your last response and can confirm the link to view RSVPs is not working. I apologize if it appeared I was “writing off” your issue, but sometimes it takes a bit of communication to get things going.

With that said, I don’t have a solution until we can get this addressed in an upcoming release. I’ve created a ticket for our developers to review and attached this forum thread to provide more insight on the issue.

Hang tight and keep an eye on your wp-admin and theeventscalendar.com/blog for release notes and have a good rest of your weekend!

Kishore
    Participant

ok np 🙂
    I will try to fix in my end, may send a pull request in github 🙂
    I just wanted to confirm with you guys.

Thanks
    Kishore

Hunter

Kishore,

Thanks for being so cool about it! Glad we could get this confirmed and logged as an official bug. Thanks again and have a good rest of your weekend. Cheers!

Kishore
    Participant

When it could be fixed probably ?

Hunter

Welcome back,

I unfortunately don’t have a concrete time at this moment. As mentioned, keep an eye on your wp-admin and theeventscalendar.com/blog for release notes. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hey,

A new maintenance release has been recently shipped addressing this issue 🙂

More information in the release notes and hotfix notes.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Not Working with custom post types!!’ is closed to new replies.