Mini calendar is not clickable

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mini calendar is not clickable

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bereshka
    Participant

Hello,
    I develop website on my localhost, so I can’t share the link. But have two problems.
    Mini calendar shows days with events, but nothing happens when I click on the day. It’s not clickable. IF it’s not a bug and just the feature, that actually bad feature, I need your help how can I fix it

Second problem map – it’s not showing.

Cliff

Hi. We keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future. Thanks for your understanding.

1)

You can see how it’s supposed to work at https://wpshindig.com/event-widgets/

2)

It could be that you need to add your Google Maps API Key (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-your-google-maps-api-key/)

===

These are some recommended troubleshooting steps:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups as well as performing modifications first on a staging site before modifying anything on your site.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode) in a Private Reply. That will give me a lot of extra information to help troubleshoot this.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

bereshka
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your reply.
    It’s actually not very convenient. I mean if I have a calendar on the mane page and I don’t want to have a list under the calendar with the events, would be preferable maybe just to click on the day or to hover and see pop-up small window with info. Thinking about whether it will be possible to write maybe additional code to change the calendar to this kind of work. If you have any advices, will be glad to know.

I have problems with update, looks like conflict with permissions, but all the folders and files have 755.

Cliff

If things on your site are operating as they are on our demo site, then yes it would take custom code to change it.

You’ll need to troubleshoot your permissions issues, as we can’t advise in that area. https://codex.wordpress.org/Hardening_WordPress#Core_Directories_.2F_Files might be helpful.

bereshka
    Participant

thank you, it’s really awesome plugin, but for 89$ it could have more flexibility and less problems, at least with updates. All plugins updates, except this one.

Cliff

Thanks for the kind words. Because there’s a lot that can be done, everyone always wants something more or different. We love this but realistically cannot implement them all right away.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Or, if you need a refund, please complete our Refund Request Form and link back to this thread for reference.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions about this topic.

bereshka
    Participant

you are right. In anyway, it already saved me a lot of time than to try to create the calendar from the scratch. Thank you. I will talk to the guys in Developer section 🙂

Cliff

? Have a great weekend.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mini calendar is not clickable’ is closed to new replies.