eventbrite not syncing

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets eventbrite not syncing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant

I have done the theme conflict test and still cant get it to sync. Double ckecked eventbrite app and have searched the forums. Time zones are the same for both wordpress and eventbrite.

Hunter

Patrick,

Welcome to the forums and sorry to hear about the issue. I’d be happy to help you out.

Can you revisit your Events > Settings > Add-Ons APIs and hit the Get Authorization button to confirm you’re connected properly? Additionally, if you haven’t already, review our Eventbrite Tickets Knowledbase section for initial setup and troubleshooting information.

Let me know if you’re able to successfully sync everything and we’ll go from there. Thanks for choosing PRO and have a lovely weekend!

Patrick
    Participant

I went through the authorization sequence. It took me to the eventrbite page I clicked authorize and it went back to the page I was working on.

I have also searched the knowledge Base and the forum looking to solve the problem.

Hunter

Welcome back Patrick,

If possible can you send me over the step-by-step process you’re doing from beginning to end? Include screenshots if you’re able to. Let me know and we’ll go from there. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

Patrick
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello and thanks for the screenshots 🙂

Can you now provide me the step-by-step process when adding an event and trying to add it to Eventbrite? Thanks again for the helpful screenshots and I look forward to getting this all figured out with you!

Patrick
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

I see a few plugins activated – can you please try after following our Testing for conflicts guide to see if we’re working with a potential theme/plugin conflict?

Let me know and we’ll go from there. Have a great rest of your day 🙂

Hunter

Additionally, I noticed you said you tested for conflicts, but I’m unable to replicate the issue and we don’t have any logged bugs of users reporting similar issues – so I just want to confirm you’ve tried all the steps whilst using the default theme and with only our plugins activated.

Thanks!

Patrick
    Participant

Yes just like I said in my original post I deactivated both the plugins and theme and still couldn’t get the events to work.

Patrick
    Participant
    Hunter

Hey Patrick,

I spoke with a few other team members and we’ve decided to include this forum thread with a newly logged ticket regarding Eventbrite connection issues. I wish I had a quick fix for you but unfortunately do not. Hang tight and keep an eye on you wp-admin and theeventscalendar.com/blog for update information.

Thanks for working with me and being so patient while we work through this and enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

Patrick
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hey Patrick,

While I can’t exchange the licenses, we do offer refunds. To get started, visit this page and we’d be happy to refund your purchase. Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘eventbrite not syncing’ is closed to new replies.