Eventbrite import error

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite import error

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Caylee Migliorini
    Participant

Hi Sky,

Ok thank you. I tried to target individual events by entering the specific event URL and received the following (see attached).

Caylee Migliorini
    Participant

Hi Sky,

Adding to my last sent message, can we circle back to this since this seems to be related:

In thinking this through (and trying to come at this from every angle), could part of the problem be that we have well over 50 events that need to be imported? I see this statement at the bottom of the import events page in WordPress:

Eventbrite imports can fetch up to 50 events from your source.

And on my current import list, there are 50 events dating from December 2018 through May 2019 but this is not an inclusive list of everything within that date range nor does it include the several other events that are scheduled between October 2018 and November 2018.

Thank you,
    Tina

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I tried entering the event url from your screenshot in the browser and I see a message “You do not have permission for this event.” The event will need to be publicly available when using the URL option.

Regarding the number of events, if there is a limit of 50 events per time from Eventbrite, it should grab the first 50 events. If you set this up on a schedule, it should grab the next events. Try setting the “import limit type” to “number of events” and then “import quantity limit” to 50. It should then grab 50 events at a time.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite import error’ is closed to new replies.