Collection of Attendee Information

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Collection of Attendee Information

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Good Evening,

Before buying the plugin, I had a couple of questions:

1) Can I buy the Event Ticket Plus plugin as a stand-alone service to manage ticket sales? IE do I need to integrate it with the Events Calendar
    2) Can my attendees purchase several tickets at once, and input attendee information for members of their group at a later date? Or must they input all of their attendee information at point & time of purchase?
    3) May I create custom attendee fields to manage and collect?
    4) May I export this fields as a csv?

Thank you for your help and I look forward to your prompt response.

Best,

Chris

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus!

You can indeed use Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus without The Events Calendar. You can choose the post types that you want to add tickets to within the settings.

Attendees can purchase several tickets at once, and Event Tickets Plus does include a feature to allow you to collect additional info from attendees at the time of purchase, which they can edit later. There is a known issue with this functionality in the current version, but we are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible. I’ve linked this thread to our internal ticket for this, so as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here.

Exporting attendees, along with the additional fields, is also possible. We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Chris

Hi Jennifer,

Is it possible to schedule a call with an architect on your team to be able to discuss certain features and process flows customed to our conference?

Best,

Chris

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately we do not currently offer phone support, but if you do decide to go ahead with Event Tickets Plus, you’ll have access to premium support on our Help Desk, where we are happy to help you get up and running with the plugin.

We do not currently do customizations, but we do have a list of recommended developers that you could contact if you wanted to have Event Tickets Plus customized for you.

For now, if you do have any other questions on how it works, I’ll be happy to answer them for you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Collection of Attendee Information’ is closed to new replies.