Booking and Tickets Sales

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Booking and Tickets Sales

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    André

Hello
    I have some questions about your plugin, related to the ticket sales for one event.

When I have multi tickets for one event, for example:
    Adult Tickets;
    Children Tickets from 10-18 years,
    Children Ticket from 0-9 years;
    Guest for gala dinner;
    Certificated exam;

1 – Your plugin creates one account for this client if they don’ have an account on my site?
    2 – If they have an account how your plugin work?
    3 – It’s possible when my clients to go to the ‘my bookings’ page, for example, see the description of the tickets they buy?
    4 – If my client buys more than one ticket to the event
    For example, they buy two adult tickets, it’s possible to add additional information about the other tickets they buy? How can the customer add the information of the additional tickets? For example, the name of the second adult or the name of the children tickets if they buy this tickets for the event.
    5 – On this event, is allowed multi tickets, for example:
    I’m the buyer I select to buy a ticket for 4 people.
    I need to insert information individually for that four tickets like for example, Name, e-mail, etc. Is possible to create an account for every e-mail I add on my buy. Is this possible?
    6 – Other questions are possible to edit a booking front the front end for example on My Account.
    7- If I buy the four tickets like I said above and if your plugin creates the individual accounts asked above, can any individual user edit is booking?
    8 – It’s possible to divide the form registrations into 4 steps, for example.
    9 – Your plugin create a receipt for the bought tickets?
    10 – Is it possible to create a printable ticket/tag for the event?
    11 – It’s possible to export as a PDF for example?
    12 – In my event, the customers buy the ticket for the event but in this event, I have multiple conferences and activities. It’s possible to create a schedule calendar for those activities and my clients schedule those on a personal calendar for them, and then print this calendar for example?
    13 – Is your plugin selling tickets standalone or uses an eCommerce platform like woocommerce for example?
    14 – Your supports PayPal? We need support for the Payeezy payment gateway, do your plugin or its possible to add support for this gateway?
    15 – Your plugin works on a multisite environment?
    16 – Is your plugins translatable (wpml compatible)?
    17 – If necessary do you develop custom code for this requires?
    18 – How can I hire your services to implement this?

Sorry for the long list of questions but we are on hurry situation.
    Thank’s for your answers.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi André,

Thanks for checking out our plugins! I am happy to answer your questions 🙂

You can require users to login to purchase tickets, but our plugins do not create accounts automatically. Our plugins use the default WordPress users, and if this requirement is enabled, users would need to create an account and login prior to being able to purchase tickets.

You can add descriptions to tickets when you create them, which will display on the default ticket form. Event Tickets Plus lets you create custom fields on tickets that you can use to collect additional information from users when they purchase tickets (such as the names and email addresses of each attendee). Users can go back and edit this information later – see this article for more details on how this works.

Using Event Tickets Plus (which integrates with either Easy Digital Downloads or WooCommerce to sell tickets), once a user has purchased tickets, they will receive one email with their tickets and one order confirmation email from the ecommerce platform – EDD or Woo. We do have a free extension that will attach a PDF copy of the ticket to the ticket email, which users can print. Both the email and the PDF will include the QR code (a feature of Event Tickets Plus). If you prefer not to use EDD or Woo, you can also use Tribe Commerce (which comes with Event Tickets). This lets you integrate directly with PayPal to sell tickets on your site. Regarding other payment gateways, this would be handled through EDD or Woo, depending on which platform you went with. You can see the gateways that are supported by each here:

https://docs.easydigitaldownloads.com/article/861-payment-gateways

https://woocommerce.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/payment-gateways

You can use our plugins in multisite environments – you can read more about how multisite licenses work here.

Currently, The Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, and Filter Bar have a high compatibility with WPML, but Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus do not. However, our plugins are translatable – you can read more about how this works here.

Finally, your best bet for sending users a printable calendar of the event schedule would be to use the additional fields (an Events Calendar Pro feature) to add a link to this schedule to the event, then add this field to the ticket email that is sent to attendees. You would need to do this via a template override. This post has an example that you could use as a starting point.

If you do need to make any customizations, you would need to hire a developer; we are not currently able to assist with customizations.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus or any of our other premium plugins for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Booking and Tickets Sales’ is closed to new replies.