Booking

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Booking

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dan Salisbury

Hi, I love the plugin, but now want to add to a new site.

They want to be able to then go ahead and book the event too.
    We don’t need to take payment at this stage, merely their admin would set up an event for a weekend say? within that event would be some sort of button to say book now? then either an email or contact form would populate with that specific event info to add their name and details and submit the booking.

Is there an addon for this please and if so which one?

Cheers,

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Glad to hear that you’re liking the plugin so far!

Event Tickets will let you take RSVP-style (unpaid) reservations. By default, users will need to enter their name and email to submit the reservation. If you would like to collect additional information from each attendee, then you would need Event Tickets Plus.

Since Event Tickets is free, I would recommend installing it on a test site to see if it will work for your project. We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Dan Salisbury

Sounds great thanks Jennifer!

One last question, is it at all possible to customise the actual word ticket? So be more place booking as apose to book ticket if that makes sense?

Thanks and look forward to your reply.

Dan

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem Dan!

You can change the word “ticket” to something else via a customization. This post has some code that you can use as a starting point.

Please note that while premium support access does come with our premium licenses, we are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations like this. However, we always try to help or point you in the right direction when we can!

Dan Salisbury

Great news, thanks AGAIN!

One last thing sorry, is there any reason why a simple ticket won’t appear in the event? I’ve installed feee version, added details, checked dates etc, chose various places to appear within event but nothing is showing?

Any ideas?

Thank you again for your help, I’m 95% going to purchase 🙂

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately we are not able to provide any support here in the Pre-Sales forum, but I would recommend starting off by taking a look at the following articles:

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Managing Your Orders and Attendees

You can also try searching our knowledgebase and Help Desk to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. If things are not working as described in the articles, the best place to start is by testing for a conflict.

If you do go ahead with Event Tickets Plus and are still not able to get tickets to show up, you can reach out to us in our Event Tickets Plus premium forum (please make sure to share your system info when you do), and we’ll be happy to help you out over there!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Booking’ is closed to new replies.