This release adds a custom map pin option to the WordPress Customizer for V2 users with a custom Google Maps API key, plus design tweaks in the calendar’s list and day views.
This is a “maintenance” release, meaning it should be a super smooth update but, as always, please backup your site and database as you would with any other WordPress update.
New features included in this release:
- Create custom map pins in the WordPress Customizer when using our updated calendar views and a custom Google Maps API key.
- The top padding above the date stamp in list view is a little bigger.
- The bottom margin of the event title in list and day views is a little smaller.
- Some sharp corners have been rounded in the event designs.
- Customize the URL delivered to the Event Aggregator server using a new
- Some light styling was added to The Events Calendar section of the Customizer admin for V2 views.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- We now use a dynamic label for the fast-forward link on the month view, which allows for more customized changes with our Relabeler extension.
- We correctly filter
Tribe\Events\I18nclass to avoid errors.
- We fixed an issue where Event Aggregator was causing errors for some users regardless of whether or not they were using it.
- We have resolved an issue where the main calendar page was blank with the updated calendar views.
Language string updates in this release:
- 4 added
- 187 updated
- 3 fuzzied
- 5 obsoleted