This updated version of Events Calendar Pro adds scheduled, canceled, and postponed status options to events, as well as a new Mini Calendar Gutenberg block (block requires WordPress 5.8 or higher).
As always, we recommend updating on a staging site, just to be safe, but it should all be smooth sailing.
New features included in this release:
- Included a Mini Calendar block that is based on the Mini Calendar widget to the block editor, which users can drag around to any position where they want it to appear. This can be used on any post type! (NOTE: requires WordPress 5.8 or higher)
- Added advanced options for the List View block, including filtering by Category, and Tags.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- Ensured the Calendar Manager link isn’t inserted into inappropriate pages.
- Fixed bug where shortcodes were not being parsed on Venue pages
A few tweaks we made under the hood:
- Updated the Calendar Manager label to Events Manager under Events Settings > General in order to have a consistent nomenclature of features.
Updated language files:
- 0 new strings added
- 16 updated
- 1 fuzzied
- 1 obsoleted