Howdy all! We’re releasing a quick update here that improves the appearance of maps and map view, and adds a recurrence rule for multi-day events.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Let’s get to the changelogs:
- Version – Events Calendar PRO 5.0.1 is only compatible with The Events Calendar 5.0.1 and higher.
- Fix – We fixed the width of days and the day selector on the new week view when using the ‘hide weekend’ setting.
- Fix – We have removed the filter bar on venue and organizer pages for new views.
- Fix – This fixes the additional fields blocks dropdown from being covered by the Add Block button in the block editor, which prevented additional fields from saving.
- Fix – We now only show the distance to events for new map view if the location is searched.
- Fix – We added a fix that prevents refreshing the default map if an event with the same venue as the current event is clicked in the new map view.
- Fix – We resolved an issue so that the map does not display on new venue view if enable maps setting is disabled.
- Fix – We added a recurrence rule that matches the date span of the multiday dates.
- Tweak – We removed the find events button and related data when the events bar is disabled.
- Hooks – https://docs.theeventscalendar.com/reference/since/events.pro5.0.1/
- Language –10 new strings added, 69 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted