Which product to achieve my goal?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Which product to achieve my goal?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Domel

Hi,

I need to add calendars to my site.
    The easiest to think about my business is online booking of a service (say, a visit at a nearest doctor).
    The enduser must be able too book a timeslot, and the doctor has to approve it, and call the customer back to confirm.
    I have a database of doctors and each of them runs his own sub-page and calendar.
    One website, many calendars.
    Which product/bundle is suitable to achieve this goal?
    Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Domel,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

You could use The Events Calendar to set up time slots that your users could book with Event Tickets (free RSVPs) or Event Tickets Plus (paid tickets). Event Tickets Plus also allows you to collect additional information from attendees when they register for an event, like a phone number. However, there isn’t an approval mechanism on the backend using this method.

Another option would be to use Community Events, which allows users to create events from the front end. Admins can set the status that submitted events go into, so you could set the status to “Draft”, which would allow admins to approve events.

To display separate calendars for each doctor, your best bet would be to assign categories to events, such as the doctor’s name, and then display these on separate pages using the shortcodes that come with Events Calendar Pro.

The Events Calendar and Event Tickets are both free to download, so I would recommend installing them on a test site and trying them out to see if they’ll work for you. Our refund policy entitles you to a full refund within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with our products, so feel free to try out some of our premium plugins as well.

If you have any other questions on this, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Which product to achieve my goal?’ is closed to new replies.