"View As" items not functioning

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "View As" items not functioning

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stanley
    Participant

Clicking on the Month at the bottom of the screen or in the “Events In” for the display of a Month, List, Week, Day, or Photo does not permit the advancing to the next Month, List, Week, Day, or Photo page. Latest version is installed. This does work when in ADMIN mode but not in regular user mode.

Hunter

Hey Stanley 🙂

Welcome back! I’d be more than happy to help further investigate your issue.

This does work when in ADMIN mode but not in regular user mode.

This statement leads me to believe you’re experiencing an issue from a caching plugin if you have one installed and activated. Before I’m able to provide more support, I’ll need you to review our Testing for conflicts guide and let me know what you find out. Please include your System Information as a private reply.

Once I have that information I’ll have a better idea on how to proceed. Thanks and have a pleasant rest of the day. Cheers!

Stanley
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

I’m glad to see you’ve identified the source of conflict! We are unfortunately unable to provide technical support for conflicts with plugins by other authors, but if things get beyond your level of expertise I’m sure you can find an affordable, reputable developer that can help resolve the conflict. A good starting point is our list of non-affiliated customizers.

A few helpful tips which might help include enabling WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply and I’d be happy to see if I can provide any more assistance, but I cannot guarantee anything.

Please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article for more information on what is covered in the support forums.

Thank you and have a great afternoon!

Stanley
    Participant

OK. Thanks for guiding me in the right direction. Since I cannot access the WP config file on the server the service provider will have to do it when she has time.

The fact that the culprit is IP-Geo-Block (Version 3.0.1.1|By tokkonopapa) conflicting with Calendar Pro might help someone else so I’ll put it out here.

Hunter

Sorry again we can’t do more and thank you for understanding! Best of luck and enjoy the rest of your week. Cheers 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘"View As" items not functioning’ is closed to new replies.