Venue view specific to landing page?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Venue view specific to landing page?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike Williams

Hi!

We have a number of venues, and I want to know if we can have a different page for each venue. Specifically… I don’t want user to have to use filters or anything, I just want them to be able to go to a certain page, and just have the end-user see that venue’s events.

Also – are there user/admin roles that will keep the admins from one venue being able to edit the events from the other venues?

Thanks!
    -Mike

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Events Calendar Pro does come with single venue and organizer pages which include info on the venue/organizer and the upcoming events for that venue/organizer.

By default, there is not a way to prevent an admin from editing a venue created by another admin. If you go with Community Events, which allows users to submit and manage events from the front end without having to have admin access, we do have a freeĀ extension that will prevent users from seeing or using the venues and organizers that were created by other users.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Pro or Community Events for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue view specific to landing page?’ is closed to new replies.