Tickst start & end dates cannot be saved

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickst start & end dates cannot be saved

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    vbt
    Participant

After saving they always fall back to something non-nonsensical, i.e. start after end date.

What am I doing wrong?

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Please try changing your date format settings to yyyy-mm-dd and see if the problem remains. If it does, I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode) in a Private Reply. That will give me a lot of extra information to help troubleshoot this.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

vbt
    Participant

This reply is private.

vbt
    Participant

Maybe we can simplify this issue!

Why does the setting for no ticket sales end datecannot be saved.

Because, taken all things into consideration, this is what happens here really.

Cliff

Thanks for your efforts and sorry it isn’t working for you.

In the videos I didn’t see that you changed the date format:

Please try changing your date format settings to yyyy-mm-dd and see if the problem remains.

Did you try that?

wp-admin > Events > Settings > Display tab > “Datepicker Date Format” option

vbt
    Participant

Yes, I did > please see video 3 >> 1min 15sec

Cliff

Sorry but video 3 is only 59 seconds long…

vbt
    Participant

Sorry, yes I did that in video 1 (and 2 I believe)

Please don’t make repeat all those tests? Please do believe me that is doen’t work.

If I switch off all plugins again, I have so much work putting all the widgets back in.

PLEASE!

vbt
    Participant

Now this: I cannot even set the ticket sales start to “round about now”.

By now I have delayed our new website by 2.5 months, waiting for your plugin to work. Will it ever?

Brian
    Participant

Not sure if it’s the same, but this was registered as a bug and I still have this issue. Only on the first save though:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/start-sale-date-changes/

Cliff

I see you changed the date format in WordPress’ general settings but I meant wp-admin > Events > Settings > Display tab > “Datepicker Date Format”

Please try setting that to YYYY-MM-DD format.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickst start & end dates cannot be saved’ is closed to new replies.