Tickets and Events Pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Tickets and Events Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tracy Pell

Hi there, I am building a microsite for a single event. It is a Top Golf Tournament. I have three levels of tickets. Team (6 players), Single Player and non-player. I need to be able to collect team member names, emails, t-shirt sizes.

I need to be able to send a ticket per player… which is tricky on the Team ticket. I also need to be able to pull a report of single players, teams and their players for check in. I also need to process payment through Paypal. Some folks will pay outside of the system so I need to be able to add those tickets that come in by check and cash.

What of this can be done with Event Tickets Pro?
    Do I need Events Pro as well to make this work?

Thanks,
    Tracy

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Yes, Event Tickets Plus will let you do this! It lets you create custom fields on tickets to collect additional attendee info for each ticket, and you can pull up a report of all of your attendees, which you can also export to a csv (you can also choose to check in by scanning QR codes).

Regarding payment processing, Event Tickets Plus works with WooCommerce, so you can set up your PayPal account there and use it for selling tickets. So for cash/check, you could enable those payment options as well and manually complete orders onsite.

While Event Tickets Plus does require our free The Events Calendar and Event Tickets plugins to run, it does not require Events Calendar Pro!

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if I can provide any more details on anything!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Tracy Pell

Wonderful. One more question. I loaded event tickets to my site yesterday to play with it and it created an issue on my site where I could not get to my WP-Admin page. Not sure what caused this and your plug in comes highly recommended. What type of support will I get should I experience this issue with Event Tickets Plus? (The only way I was able to get back into the site was to remove the plugin for the c-panel)

Thanks,
    Tracy

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tracy,

I’m sorry you’re running into that issue with Event Tickets – it does sound a bit odd! With a premium license, you would have access to our premium support forums.

It sounds like this issue may be related to a theme/plugin conflict. While we cannot always resolve these 100% (we don’t have any control over other themes/plugins), we do our best to help find the source of the issue and recommend a solution. When possible, we like to provide solutions to known theme conflicts.

We do also offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to test it out! If you do purchase the license and run into issues, you can post in the premium forums – make sure to share your system information with us so if you do this.

Just let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets and Events Pro’ is closed to new replies.